Anderson silva vs DC for replacement fight

duphus

Definitely an unexpected matchup, I was thinking that Mousasi was gonna get it since he's been training for the same event. An absolutely awful matchup for Anderson though, I see him getting beaten fairly easily. Wasn't expecting much on 2 days notice but I'm glad DC gets to fight.

Guys. Anderson was only knocked out once, his wrestling average, but his bjj is amazing. Remember a wrestler called chael sonnen? How did that fight end? I honestly believe Silva can shock the world and put him back in the title contention.

• Upvote 2

DC will be all about takedowns in this fight :)
but I am rooting for the Spider

I mean a UFC 200 without Anderson or GSP was something weird ....

Guys. Anderson was only knocked out once, his wrestling average, but his bjj is amazing. Remember a wrestler called chael sonnen? How did that fight end? I honestly believe Silva can shock the world and put him back in the title contention.

I apologize, im a Spider fan, but i see this going much like DC vs Hendo

I'm just happy DC got a fight.. it won't take the sting of double J's assclownery but at least he can cover his training camp expenses.

At least Silva showed some of his striking brilliance against a larger dude.

I really liked the entire 200 card. I know a lot of people don't agree but even some of my favs lost and I had a great time watching.

It was gut wrenching to watch Hunt get sat on like that, but we all knew it could happen. It sucked so bad that Tate got dominated so hard, I expected her to win via heart but my hindbrain kept telling me she would lose. I should listen to that reptilian brain. I also thought Frankie would win because of big heart and Aldo's last loss (and Brazil's USADA flu). I guess Aldo just finally spent some cash on better gear. :)

wow really it was that bad .Personally i did not like any fight that much .Brocks fights was good .Sercuts fight was good also .SO there a lot of piss off people who spend a shit load of money ,

Pretty sure I recorded some of the booing...I'll put it up and post it here eventually.

At least Silva showed some of his striking brilliance against a larger dude.

I really liked the entire 200 card. I know a lot of people don't agree but even some of my favs lost and I had a great time watching.

It was gut wrenching to watch Hunt get sat on like that, but we all knew it could happen. It sucked so bad that Tate got dominated so hard, I expected her to win via heart but my hindbrain kept telling me she would lose. I should listen to that reptilian brain. I also thought Frankie would win because of big heart and Aldo's last loss (and Brazil's USADA flu). I guess Aldo just finally spent some cash on better gear. :)

Brock must have caught the same flu...

Pretty sure I recorded some of the booing...I'll put it up and post it here eventually.

Brock must have caught the same flu...

Fuck. If he did he woulda been clean, they all got Zika from stopping and/or waiting for new drugs. ?

Aldo sure looked swole though. His new doc is on point.