My Decision..

I was off work on sick leave for over 3 months, just got back to work a few weeks ago, I was going to buy the UFC game for 360, but my bro bought it and it really isn't worth the 70 or 80 bucks or whatever. Its really worth borrowing, Ive already played through 3 careers. I think on Thursday when I get paid (since Im poor, and live paycheck to paycheck :P) I'm going 1 year VIP MMA Tycoon instead, not because its less money, I think this game is much more redeeming, I don't know how I'm gonna get the money to Mike, but it will be worked out.

That's what I think....

I only did career mode once and that was good enough for me.All that would be different is fighting different people pretty much and having a new created character except having to start all over again.I hated the sparing and those times you could could train with someone from another camp to improve your style,just a waste of time for me.I just rented it and I'd say it's worth a rental to see what it's like but I would wait till it drops down to like 20 dollars in some bargain bin before I'd buy it.Just my 2 cents lol.