The Beatdown - Official News/Smack Talk Thread

agreen

Hey guys, I needed a little break. It's hard setting these fights up and every one complaining and denying fights to protect records. Fortunately, most of you guys that use this forum are real fighters and fight to fight even with a slight mismatch. I am thankful for that.

I am catching up now for the next event. Trying to get those fights you requested sent out.

If you reached out about matchmaking for me please do so again, I have a lot of messages on this game and can't search for them right now. Thank you all.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Im Mike and Ive taken of some of the responsibilities for match making, and Im looking forward to working with everyone.

What I like about this org is that you have to back up everything you say, so continue the call outs in this thread, if the fight makes sense I will book it.

Anybody in the Top 5 can challenge the champion, and I will be updating the rankings right after each event starting with the TBD 21.

If youre in need of a fight msg me and Ill find something for you, and I check the site multiple times per day.

Now do we have any Callouts?

• Upvote 2

Kongchai Phetboonme (316487)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3b10.jpg

"I've been quiet so far but after KOing #3 ranked FW Hud Vash into unemployment it is painfully obvious I should get the next title shot. Either Alvarez or Edgy Brah will have a hard time keeping up with my pace. Let those bums fight it out for the right to lose their belt to me."

I'll accept but let it be known that I don't agree with it. I just beat the best manager in the game at the weight class and now I have to beat him again to get the title shot that is already perfectly lined up?

I can see your point, but also youre ranked about Third or fourth in the WC, and I feel like winning this fight would 100% cement your claim for the title shot.

Your also in the division where everyone is neck to neck ranking wise.

I can see your point, but also youre ranked about Third or fourth in the WC, and I feel like winning this fight would 100% cement your claim for the title shot.

Your also in the division where everyone is neck to neck ranking wise.

With the next title fight just a few days away I figured Kongchai vs. Vash was the clear #1 contender fight. Kongchai had a much better run than every past challenger.

IMHO you are kinda of devaluing the org by having an outsider come from another org and step in line over everybody else. No harm feelings at all though - Kongchai will fight anyone.

Mike, whats next for dave beast? I just took a fight against an undeserving dangerous opponent, stopped him and I dont think Adolf wants to dance. I took the last fight because he ducked the previous offer also. I think Im a fight away, if not already next in line for another title shot. Just let me know if you find Adolfs MIA ass and whats next for me boss