Mortal Kombat II

mortal kombat II creation tournament free avatars

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

The issue with GoNY was that people had to make picks and pages had to be updated. With this I one it should be rather linear

ye exactly, plus as i said in the OP i do not have a vacation booked and i am currently spending way too much time on this game ha

Anyway welcome DrLecter, I expected you to go for Jax though haha

#42 Scooby

Scooby

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,157 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

I screwed up when i started the burning bush, its a lot of work and i had the 145 tourney going and im about to start the 25YO build tourney so after those im gonna have to take a break from running them

1484925009Taijutsu.gifKmiLato.gif1418162563rnc.jpg

• Guests

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

ye exactly, plus as i said in the OP i do not have a vacation booked and i am currently spending way too much time on this game ha

Anyway welcome DrLecter, I expected you to go for Jax though haha

I thought about it but decided I didn't like the avatar, haha. Please PM me as soon as we can create because I forget otherwise, lol.

#44 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

reserved for updates and other prizes etc

but for now watch this! I wish they made the movie... hopefully it will get y'all in the mood

They made a mini series, it finished season 2 not that long ago. Based on the rebirth pitch, they wouldn't make a movie though. 

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

• Guests

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

ye i had no real Mortal Kombat knowledge and saw there was few fans on here so was intrigued and first watched the above clip then a few episodes of that series.. the above clip is awesome but the series was ok..

#46 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

ye i had no real Mortal Kombat knowledge and saw there was few fans on here so was intrigued and first watched the above clip then a few episodes of that series.. the above clip is awesome but the series was ok..

I have been a huge fan of Mortal Kombat since i got MK 2 for my Gameboy colour. It got to the point i had my wall when i was 11 with a drawing of Scorpion fighting Sub Zero. The series did kinda suck, felt as though they should have saved the cash and just done another movie based on the Rebirth which they are supposed to be doing. I have a feeling it will turn out to be like Bad Boys 3 though, waiting for ages and thinking will this fucker ever be done. 

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

• Guests

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

That trailer is so badass. I wish someone would pick it up a follow through with it. I've watched it so many times since it came out & its still like the first time.

The follow up episodes from the series sucked to be honest. They just didn't have that hollywood movie feel to it..

• Guests

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

Overall, I actually enjoyed the little mini series of MK. The first season was better than the second but I think for something so short it was pretty decent. Some was a bit "meh" but I guess with so many remakes and stuff that can happen.

#49 warlord

warlord

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:49 PM

reserved for updates and other prizes etc

but for now watch this! I wish they made the movie... hopefully it will get y'all in the mood

because of this tourney. i re watched the old Mortal combat movies. hell of a fight

#50 lylehumphreys

lylehumphreys

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 550 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

Come on guys chose Baraka

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:33 AM

Come on guys chose Baraka

He was the first avatar i made but he ended up looking like a fucktard and i knew mike wouldn't accept him so bailed on it.

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

These lads are starting to get slightly offended that they have not yet been chosen! Still looking for their rightful owners to lead them to glory in the Mortal Kombat tournament:

9csw.jpgho2a.pngn5f2.jpg0dc8.jpg

8ycx.pngzpdv.jpg87m0.jpg

If you want one of the characters but do not like the avatar just tell me and i will get in the zone and do a better one for you. Or if you do not see your favorite MK fighter up there and want me to do him for you I can do that as well but note it cant be a female or a monster lookin muthafucka, they will get declined by mike.

#53 Showdown

Showdown

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Kenshi and Kano are bad motherfuckers and deserved to be picked.

Kung Lao can chop your balls off with his fucking hat! Come on, people!

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

I wish I didn't submit the Sub-Zero avatar already. Otherwise I would offer to use a different character if needed to get people to sign up. This should be a quick fun tourney with nice prizes and cool avatars where you can roleplay one of the great characters from MK.

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

I wish I didn't submit the Sub-Zero avatar already. Otherwise I would offer to use a different character if needed to get people to sign up. This should be a quick fun tourney with nice prizes and cool avatars where you can roleplay one of the great characters from MK.

I dunno if the reason people are not signing up is because the avatars because I stated that I can change them if wanted. But just in case it is and people have not read that part I think I will go ahead and improve them anyway! When I have the time.

• Guests

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:26 AM

It was my early tycoon dream to start a tourney like this. Glad someone had the initiative to actually do it. I'll take Kung Lao.

• Guests

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

Welcome, i have updated the list.

#58 generalmills

generalmills

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

I dunno if the reason people are not signing up is because the avatars because I stated that I can change them if wanted. But just in case it is and people have not read that part I think I will go ahead and improve them anyway! When I have the time.

I think it's because Mortal Kombat is a specific niche. And, people love it. But there are like 70+ mortal kombat characters, and maybe opening up the pool to any real or reasonable character would draw more in. But, you're almost there, so you might not need to. 

I like Goro, Quan Chi, Bo Rai Cho, Jax(who no one is picking for some reason), Havik, Rain, Baraka would need a new face, Ermac, also people love the female characters, and there are tons of them, but you can't make those, so that hurts too. Also, the boss characters are all awesome, like Motaro, Kintaro and Goro, but you are doing the Shang Tsung boss thing, so that doesn't really work. 

OK I've said way too much. Good luck with the tourney. My brother is in this tourney so that's why I'm not picking one.

:thumbup:

• Guests

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:19 AM

I think it's because Mortal Kombat is a specific niche. And, people love it. But there are like 70+ mortal kombat characters, and maybe opening up the pool to any real or reasonable character would draw more in. But, you're almost there, so you might not need to. 

I like Goro, Quan Chi, Bo Rai Cho, Jax(who no one is picking for some reason), Havik, Rain, Baraka would need a new face, Ermac, also people love the female characters, and there are tons of them, but you can't make those, so that hurts too. Also, the boss characters are all awesome, like Motaro, Kintaro and Goro, but you are doing the Shang Tsung boss thing, so that doesn't really work. 

OK I've said way too much. Good luck with the tourney. My brother is in this tourney so that's why I'm not picking one.

Ye I had to choose just 16 and I don't even know the whole MK cast but I again as you mentioned i cant make any women or characters that look too monstrous otherwise it'll get declined by mike. As I said though If anyone wants me do make them an avatar which will be a passable character I can make it for them or change one of the existing ones to their preference.

Anyway thanks for the feedback and who's your bro?

#60 generalmills

generalmills

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:21 AM

Ye I had to choose just 16 and I don't even know the whole MK cast but I again as you mentioned i cant make any women or characters that look too monstrous otherwise it'll get declined by mike. As I said though If anyone wants me do make them an avatar which will be a passable character I can make it for them or change one of the existing ones to their preference.

Anyway thanks for the feedback and who's your bro?

Ethan Downs.

:thumbup:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mortal kombat II, creation, tournament, free avatars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users