Now it's official and proved Gable cheat!

jacky67

Hey Jacky, when are you gonna make your League of Leagues fighter? You said you were in. Or what about your 135lb tourney fighter?

It's almost like you go around saying "In" whenever someone makes a tourney thread just so you can be a troll and mess them up so they have to scramble to find someone else. Or maybe you're just a pussy who hides behind his god fighters.

U should wear glasses.

Just release Hard Puncher and i guarantee we wont see anymore Jacky whining threads!

Fucking pussy's and there cheating ways.

Just go to Blitz rio and look around and you can tell that the org is fishy as hell.

Im a relatively new manager and i dont know the whole story but those are just my 2 cents.

• Downvote 3

Just release Hard Puncher and i guarantee we wont see anymore Jacky whining threads!

Just go to Blitz rio and look around and you can tell that the org is fishy as hell.

Im a relatively new manager and i dont know the whole story but those are just my 2 cents.

I looked around, I couldn't tell.

1. No. Hard Puncher won't be released.

2. If Hard Puncher were released, Jacky would still whine. He's Jacky. That's what he does.

3. You tell me how I'm cheating. I'm not so clear on this.

4. I would LOVE for you to tell me how you can tell Blitzkrieg Rio is fishy as hell.

5. You should probably keep your mouth shut unless you are presented with all the facts. It makes you look very foolish. It certainly doesn't do you any favors.

I await your responses.

• Upvote 1

1. No. Hard Puncher won't be released.

2. If Hard Puncher were released, Jacky would still whine. He's Jacky. That's what he does.

3. You tell me how I'm cheating. I'm not so clear on this.

4. I would LOVE for you to tell me how you can tell Blitzkrieg Rio is fishy as hell.

5. You should probably keep your mouth shut unless you are presented with all the facts. It makes you look very foolish. It certainly doesn't do you any favors.

I await your responses.

Word on the street is you smell like mad shit.

Bottom line , don't create a fighter in Rio.

You won't hear anything else from me.

:band:

• Downvote 2

Word on the street is you smell like mad shit.

Bottom line , don't create a fighter in Rio.

You won't hear anything else from me.

:band:

Based upon the intelligence and pointed nature of your response, you are precisely the type of person who I would expect to stick up for Jacky and exactly the type of manager I do not want in Blitzkrieg Rio.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Based upon the intelligence and pointed nature of your response, you are precisely the type of person who I would expect to stick up for Jacky and exactly the type of manager I do not want in Blitzkrieg Rio.

Y not match up Puncher with Hall?

Is Hall scared?

If not I cant tell...

How much money was to be paid back in order for Hard Puncher to be released again? 25k? Hell, I'll pay it straight to you and you won't have to deal with Jacky. If you're interested, that is.

Xanax, thank you for your most generous offer. However, Hard Puncher will not be released under any circumstances. He had plenty of opportunities to pay back the signing bonus. He was given money by Zyd to pay to me to repay the signing bonus. He refused and has made countless threads, posts and polls slandering me and my org. There is absolutely no reason for me to release him at this point in time.

Xanax, thank you for your most generous offer. However, Hard Puncher will not be released under any circumstances. He had plenty of opportunities to pay back the signing bonus. He was given money by Zyd to pay to me to repay the signing bonus. He refused and has made countless threads, posts and polls slandering me and my org. There is absolutely no reason for me to release him at this point in time.

Your a douchebag you can't justify what your doing by saying he wont pay you , your holding a fighter hostage and i think that that is the pussiest think ive ever heard. someone needs to hold one of your fighters hostage and see what you would say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just hate to see a fighter go to waste is all. Oh well, have a nice day.

Your a douchebag you can't justify what your doing by saying he wont pay you , your holding a fighter hostage and i think that that is the pussiest think ive ever heard. someone needs to hold one of your fighters hostage and see what you would say.

If I pulled the shit Jacky did, which I would never do, the organization would have every right to hold my fighter hostage. Luckily for me, and the organizations I fight for, I accept every fight, almost immediately, don't cause any problems with timing of fights, never ask for more training time and don't start threads flaming my organization's owners.

• Upvote 2

Donny, you're out of your element.

• Upvote 1

I'll fill you in on the backstory since you're new. Jacky's probably the most disliked person in the game aside from Joel Nicola for a number of reasons (just look at his profile's reputation). First of all, he constantly trolls the forums and purposely tries to annoy as many people as possible. Second, he was notorious for making countless excuses to avoid fighting good opposition. He doesn't really do that anymore but he used to be really bad, to the point where UVT in Rio had to strip his fighter of his title and take a big hype hit. Whether or not he's putting on an act, he's been behaving terribly for a long time and Gable is the first person to actually give him the punishment he deserves. Considering that he should've been banned for blatant trolling months ago, it's about time someone actually hit him where it hurts.

• Downvote 1

I'll fill you in on the backstory since you're new. Jacky's probably the most disliked person in the game aside from Joel Nicola for a number of reasons (just look at his profile's reputation). First of all, he constantly trolls the forums and purposely tries to annoy as many people as possible. Second, he was notorious for making countless excuses to avoid fighting good opposition. He doesn't really do that anymore but he used to be really bad, to the point where UVT in Rio had to strip his fighter of his title and take a big hype hit. Whether or not he's putting on an act, he's been behaving terribly for a long time and Gable is the first person to actually give him the punishment he deserves. Considering that he should've been banned for blatant trolling months ago, it's about time someone actually hit him where it hurts.

Well i guess i understand a bit better now but people troll , its not a crime. Just the fact that whatever his name is is holding a fighter hostage is really corny and it is cheating.

Whatever Jacky's done in the past doesn't justify cheating. Im just siding with who i view as the victim in this situation. On a side note Blitz Rio is one of the richest orgs in tycoonland and i dont see what they need the signing bonus for. If anything they should pay Jacky for holding his fighter hostage for so long.

Well i guess i understand a bit better now but people troll , its not a crime. Just the fact that whatever his name is is holding a fighter hostage is really corny and it is cheating.

Whatever Jacky's done in the past doesn't justify cheating. Im just siding with who i view as the victim in this situation. On a side note Blitz Rio is one of the richest orgs in tycoonland and i dont see what they need the signing bonus for. If anything they should pay Jacky for holding his fighter hostage for so long.

Its not about the money its the principal. People have let Jacky get away with his shit for way to long and its about time it came back and bit him in the ass. He refused to pay Gable back the signing bonus and started to publicy talk shit about Gable so why should he get released now when Jacky figured out that Gable doesnt play his stupid game?

• Upvote 2

Its not about the money its the principal. People have let Jacky get away with his shit for way to long and its about time it came back and bit him in the ass. He refused to pay Gable back the signing bonus and started to publicy talk shit about Gable so why should he get released now when Jacky figured out that Gable doesnt play his stupid game?

Ok again i understand that but i don't think anything can justify cheating imo.

• Downvote 1

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Cull911, I can see where you're coming from but this is a case where someone who acted like a douche finally got punished for it and now he's pitching a hissy fit. You should save your outrage for someone more deserving. Jacky's brought this all on himself through his own actions.