Bull Brute 1-1-0

Yuri Boyka 0-1-0

Ajax Amsterdam 2-7-0

Roderick Derringer 0-1-0

John Jackson 0-1-0

Jon Sanderson (Ret) 0-2-0

Monk Eastman 0-12-0

Dutch Schultz 1-12-0

The Heavyweight Division only has one retired fighter, Jon Sanderson, but there are a few inactives. Peter Ratajczyk but he has only been inactive since Christmas so I expect him to return. Anton Chigurh, Mongo McMasters (who also has only been inactive since Christmas and expect him to return), Yuri Boyka, and John Jackson.

That leaves twenty-five fighters still available. The Heavyweigh Division is deep and there is plenty of talent here. No need to even look for replacements in this division. Although, I would suggest to Meyer Lansky that both Dutch Shultz and Monk Eastman be cut and replaced with two new guys. It's kind of embarrasing to have those two in here. He is improving as is demonstrated with Bill Goldberg so cut those two losers loose and it will help his record immensely and get rid of two guys that no one really should be facing anyway. They are not even remotely possible to be called fair fights unless we start getting REALLY young fighters inhere to face those two.

Mike as far as pay I think that that schedule you laid out works pretty well, but I would like to make a few adendums/suggestions:

1) J.D. Almanez is our only current champion and he stayed loyal o the org up until this point. I feel that he should recieve a higher pay.

Perhaps in the range of $2500 - $3000.

The top teir guys, maybe top five or so should get a higher pay also I think. I'm thinking in the range of $2000 - $2500. They worked their asses off to get to where they are and should be paid accordingly.
I suggest in the range of $2000 - $2500. Maybe even graduating it downwards until you are at the $1500 mark.

that sounds like a good plan to me

Mike as far as pay I think that that schedule you laid out works pretty well, but I would like to make a few adendums/suggestions:

1) J.D. Almanez is our only current champion and he stayed loyal o the org up until this point. I feel that he should recieve a higher pay.

Perhaps in the range of $2500 - $3000.

The top teir guys, maybe top five or so should get a higher pay also I think. I'm thinking in the range of $2000 - $2500. They worked their asses off to get to where they are and should be paid accordingly.
I suggest in the range of $2000 - $2500. Maybe even graduating it downwards until you are at the $1500 mark.

I totally agree with that

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to see all the problems you are having wth the owner being inactive. I don't have anyone in this org, I just know Maple from chatting to him and he cares a lot about this org and the managers that have made it great. Your dedication is second to none, sign with Maple when he gets the new org and give him time to adjust to running an org. I used to run Konflikt in LA which was the number one org there for like 9 months and first to do a PPV there before everyone else started them. But to cut a long story short I lost my internet but back now.

Maybe Maple can't offer the biggest contracts straight away as he'll have to take a loan and won't have the money left from the old org, but if he puts in as much effort to the org as on here your onto a winner. My new org has yet to have an event I have 4 coming up but have big plans and I'll help this org out in anyway that I can. I don't have the funds yet but that will come and our two orgs can grow and do great things in the future. It's better to be happy in a org you love than rich in a org where the owner doesn't care about you or has no contact.

Take Care everyone.

Regards

Paul

Yeah,that's what I figure too, Mike, but it still means I gotta figure out who they are and get into contact with them. Fortunately I did just get the lists all done... all I gotta do is figure out who is not on the lists and get a hold of them again. Of course it could also be some of the free agents and retired guys dropping off the roster also... remains to be seen.

Trevor Reznik has been very kindly released by the APG this morning. He fights at 155lb. The deal is he stays until our 155lb ranks are bolstered, although he has promised to fight the APG org owners project fighter when they ask for that fight.

Thanks to Jeffrey Ramirez the APG supremo for helping us out with a 155lb fighter.

I think that Almanez vs. Savanis II should definitely be the Main event, since it is a title fight. Davis vs. Tinsdell would make for a good Co-Main as well... Not that I am looking past the Davis fight, since he will be tough as Hell, but I would love to face either Chinner or Wellman Jr in that next fight. In fact. I would happily fight the winner if I win, and the loser if I lose it. Of course I hope I win my fight, but I want to fight both Chinner and Wellman Jr. at some point. As well as all the other top fighters in this org now and in the future.

The first event will be at the micro arena, and we/ I will make a big loss, after that initial loss we go to Bobs.

On Sat morning, I will buy new gym equipment for Spartans and then transfer it to Mike. At this point I will set up the new org, Mike will cancel contracts for those who have authorised him to do so, and new contracts will be offered. I will book the micro arena and then look at who we have signed up.

Im counting on Omnus, Bruno, Shane, Boogie, Wright, Jolon, Troy that I know of to come over, but who knows.

Assuming those we hope for move over, I would suggest Davis/Tinsdell, Almanez/Savannis, Wellman/Chinner train for each other.

There will be tourneys at 170, 205 and 265, we will have to give it a few days to sign up any VFC vets who dont sign on too often.

As i dont know how soon i will be able to get the micro, if managers can pm me the fighters they have that will fight at short notice in a fair ID match up.

Im throwing in Morales at 205, and Reznik at 155, and Province at 185 to fight at short notice.

All of my fighters will take short notice fights for this inaugural event and some of the more immediate ones coming up. I have been in contact the past day with Meyer Lansky. He has released Monk Eastman and created a new fighter (whose name escapes me at the moment, I'll post it later). While I cannot speak with any authority on Lansky's behalf I will say that based on his past history that her will likely take fights on short notice. There will be three Lansky fighters that can likely be used to help fill in cards. Two of them are Heavyweights, I don't know what weight class his nw guy is. He has to wait 30 days to cut Dutch Shultz but he said he is going to cut him as well, when he is able. I suggest throwing a short contract to Shultz as well and maybe he can be used as a jobber for a new fighter created for the heavyweights.

Is the Tinsdell vs. Davis fight on of two quilifiers for the title or is it just the first round of a tourney for the title?

So here is an update on the lists. I had noticed that first 5 people dropped off the list and when I came back to check it againanother 4 had disappeared. So here is the breakdown of who is where and so on.

Lightweight: Karl Backer has been picked up from free agency and we should consider giving his new manager the option to come to the new org.

Welterweight: Joey Bones is now retired instead of merely a free agent.

Middleweights: Terras Nyrkki and Anderson Silva, who were listed as retired previously has now dropped off the lists altogether.

Heavyweights: Peter Ratajczyk, Dante Rua, Roderick Derringer, and Bull Brute are not on the roster anymore. Since

Mike did not cut them loose these must have been inactivity clauses. We should contact the respective managers and see about bringing them back into the fold. Monk Eastman, as I have already mentioned in an earlier post was cut by

Meyer Lansky and he created a new fighter to replace him. The same will be done with Dutch Shultz when he is able. I suggest a short contract for Shultz just so that the fighter isn't sitting around waiting until he can be fired and Lansky can still use that fighter against noobs and so on until he can be cut.

So it seems I have found the nine fighters that dropped off the total. Some of which we should track down and see if they are interested in the new org... most were already dead weight and needed to be let go anyway.

Lord Viceroy is the new Meyer Lansky fighter that he replaced Monk Eastman with. Peter Ratajczyk did in fact terminate his own contract after the inactivity clause triggered. I am going to contact him as soon as I am done posting this. I will also track down the other guys on this list that seem to have expired. I'll let you all know what I hear.

Omnus owns the Brute boys, and Bull was released for a quick fight - but Omnus has pm'd me saying his boys are all in and will sign up when the new org is up and running.

Davis Vs Tinsdell - Title Fight. Both fighters have already paid their dues and beaten themselves or linearly everyone else.

Chinner Vs Wellman Jnr - final eliminator to challenge the winner of the above. If Chinner doesnt follow us, then Pintor fights Wellman. Both are good match ups for Shane's boy.

Venue - Im taking advice from Immortals London on which venue but I will know come the weekend.

• 1 month later...