Reasonable time between fights?

Just wondering what is a reasonable (real) time to have between fights. For example my fighter fights on a Saturday, then say goes down to about 10-20% energy... is it feasable for him to fight again one week later... its been 4 days and he's still not at 100% energy... and i have him not training at all.

fighting week after week and just resting him to regain energy would hinder his training, (because he has no time since he has to rest) would it not?

I'm reading people rest their fighter for a week before a fight... but does that mean they have them fight... recover x 1 wk.. . train x 1 wk.. rest x 1 wk? Minimally thats a 3 week cycle... input please. Training a fighter for only one week is gonna really gonna hinder their developement.

Just wondering what is a reasonable (real) time to have between fights. For example my fighter fights on a Saturday, then say goes down to about 10-20% energy... is it feasable for him to fight again one week later... its been 4 days and he's still not at 100% energy...

fighting week after week and just resting him to regain energy would hinder his training, (because he has no time since he has to rest) would it not?

I'm reading people rest their fighter for a week before a fight... but does that mean they have them fight... recover x 1 wk.. . train x 1 wk.. rest x 1 wk? Minimally thats a 3 week cycle... input please.

Thats up to the manager. Depending on my guys energy I will have them fight within a week of each other. Generally I am shooting for around 3 weeks between fights.

I want my guys to fight once a month, maybe 2 if it's 3 weeks apart. As for the guys in DFC, if they want to fight, they just ask, but I think I do a good job managing them all.

The other factor is whether or not your guy has a quick knockout, or gets subbed within a minute or two.

Chances are he will not need a lot of time to recover, so that can affect your timetable as well.

A lot of the guys I've dialogued with about this want to fight 2x/month, probably because it's most exciting. I would personally prefer a three-week cycle, because I think ultimately it means my fighter will improve his skills faster. Like Mike "Mr Tycoon" said in another thread, many people here need to adjust to the pace of this game. It's not a button-masher, play-through-a-season-in-a-few-hours kind of game.

Sounds like you've got a good handle on it, damenace.

yes for sure if your guy cannot regain energy turn the fight down --- at least fill in the note explaining why to the org though -- i mean unless your stupid like me and let your 2-0 fighter with no training get feed to the 4-1 ex champ -- lmao -- my point being yes you can turn any fight down but dont let your guy reach his inactivity limit -- then you might have a mad org owner

yes for sure if your guy cannot regain energy turn the fight down --- at least fill in the note explaining why to the org though -- i mean unless your stupid like me and let your 2-0 fighter with no training get feed to the 4-1 ex champ -- lmao -- my point being yes you can turn any fight down but dont let your guy reach his inactivity limit -- then you might have a mad org owner

Iv'e got an 0-1 fighter that is getting fed to a 5-1 fighter of well.

holy sh#t, DFC would NEVER give feeders to guys with records like that, that's just absurd, I won't even let a 1-0 guy take on a 3-0 guy

Iv'e got an 0-1 fighter that is getting fed to a 5-1 fighter of well.

That's a CFC fight so I'll comment briefly.

First of all, guys can refuse fights. It's very, very rare I'll ask someone to reconsider a fight they've turned down. I understand why people turn down fights.

This match-up is a rarity. It's just one of those things where the way fighters schedules lined up and both guys needed fights.

But the CFC looks at more than just fighter records when booking fights. I also try to consider skill set. Both of these guys are highly skilled strikers. Your opponent has a significant edge in wrestling, but that's unlikely to come into consideration when you look at the fact that he has zero sub/ground wins. I don't think your opponent has ever actually went for a takedown. He appears to be a sprawl/brawler.

It's going to be a fight on the feet and you both are fairly decently matched.

That's a CFC fight so I'll comment briefly.

First of all, guys can refuse fights. It's very, very rare I'll ask someone to reconsider a fight they've turned down. I understand why people turn down fights.

This match-up is a rarity. It's just one of those things where the way fighters schedules lined up and both guys needed fights.

But the CFC looks at more than just fighter records when booking fights. I also try to consider skill set. Both of these guys are highly skilled strikers. Your opponent has a significant edge in wrestling, but that's unlikely to come into consideration when you look at the fact that he has zero sub/ground wins. I don't think your opponent has ever actually went for a takedown. He appears to be a sprawl/brawler.

It's going to be a fight on the feet and you both are fairly decently matched.

Sorry I should have explained myself more clearly. Matt is completely right, I can turn down any fight I want. He also knows that I am a loyal manager and can offer me fights that others may simply turn down because they think they are going to lose.

I wasn't complaining, I actually like to be the underdog. It makes me try a little harder, and if by some fluke I win, I will have some pretty big bragging rights. The manager I am going against is really good and I can't see a better way of testing myself. I don't really care about what my record is, I just like playing the game and having fun. If I won every fight I would be bored in a week.

What Darnok says is completely true. I have a number of his fighters in the CFC and he is absolutely one of my "go-to" managers when I need a fight filled that may be on short notice, or against a fighter with a strong record, or against a great manager, etc.

CFC is really fortunate to have a handful of guys like Darnok who are completely reliable (don't disappear for days at a time) and always ready to go. Frankly, it's managers like Amy D, Darnok, Bizzy B, YB Sol, and many others who really make CFC tick.

I was just joshing, there are a lot of things that play into making fights, and yes, I'm also very thankful for the managers who will pick up a fight to make a show go on. in the end those managers will be glad they did too

I've found that I need my guys to fight every 2-3 weeks just because of the monetary issue. Even had to get them down to part time some weeks.

This will however change as soon as their contracts are up for renegosh... Then hopefully I can push that back to one fight every month or so. Or even further in between. Need to get some decent training done you know :D