Why do you play this game?

Viking

It is a escape from reality .Also even more important a since of control .Even if i have no control over my own life i can god damn pester mike about changing the ground game :shades: .It fun and make me feel the losses and wins and i could look forward to the outcome no matter what the result .Also there kinda of a brotherhood and friendship you do not find in real life .

• Upvote 1

As any serial killer will attest: the more active you become, the more frequently you need to experience that thrill again. I know it isn't the best hobby that a guy could have, so I've genuinely tried to control my impulses and put an end to my night time leisure activities, but I just can't stop myself. I keep coming back to it, again and again... and I just can't quit this god damned game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like MMA, and I like the community. I've met some cool people with mutual interests, and developed friendships. Plus I'm a statistics nerd, and I love games that play out like stereo instructions. When I still played Dungeons and Dragons, I was that kid who had every rule book and knew on what page any given rule was found. This is kind of an extension of that.

It pisses the ol lady off. And to be honest, I dont like her much anymore.

Oooo If I had a nickel for every time I have heard "You're on that game again?"...

Well I would be too rich and posh to mingle with you simple folk anymore.

But... That's not how the world works...

Dammit woman this is the first time I have gotten on it today, what do you mean again!?!?!?

• Upvote 1

I like it because I love MMA; and I love how interactive the game is. On many sim games it's just you against yourself/the computer. However on this game it's incredible that everything, orgs, fighters, nutrition companies etc are all run by real people. It means that to do really well at certain aspects of it, you have to be somewhat good with people (at least good with people online).

Like somebody said above as well, you feel the ups and downs are very real with this game, and the journey to the top is addictive.

• Upvote 1