JLP

And I just said you DON'T NEED TO FLY. The game will teleport you automatically right now. You can train anywhere you want.

This isn't nessisarily true, you MUST cancel the Auto Flight which is booked for your fighter if your in a different city then the fight or the flight will kill your energy levels.

I forgot to do this(cancel the auto flight) and ended up getting flown to LA right before the fight which cost me my energy levels and I came into the fight with shit energy due to the auto flight...

I'm just happy I didn't get KO'd... I made a huge error by forgetting to cancel the auto flight. Energy levels in the game is everything.

Standings as of week 7

Group 1
Zeus Obliteratii 10
Rodney Garcia 8.5
Don Clones Jr 6.5
Lethal Larry 4.5
Aznar Thrul 4
Mike Tyson 3.5
Charles McGuire 2

Group 2
Sungwon Jung 6.5
Jericho Hill 6
Samart Payakaroon 4
Hadi Ozturk 4
Pablo Bolivar 2
Hannes Haades 1.5
Kyle Kingsley 1.5

This isn't nessisarily true, you MUST cancel the Auto Flight which is booked for your fighter if your in a different city then the fight or the flight will kill your energy levels.

I forgot to do this(cancel the auto flight) and ended up getting flown to LA right before the fight which cost me my energy levels and I came into the fight with shit energy due to the auto flight...

I'm just happy I didn't get KO'd... I made a huge error by forgetting to cancel the auto flight. Energy levels in the game is everything.

What I said IS true.

I said you don't need to fly in

If you cancel the auto flight, you won't fly in, which keeps what I said true ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First of all, I want to thank everyone for their responses to the week 10 question. I got a few good ideas,but the consensus was to just get the playoffs started. What I will do is expand from 6 to 8 fighters making the playoffs. The two division leaders will get the first and 2nd seed. Everyone else will be seeded by points regardless of group. Tiebreakers will be decided in this order: head to head result, EPL11 wins, and finally rank. These fights will have the 2x5 EPL format we used this time. (All future epls will go back to 1x10. Too many draws!) ties will be decided by announcer tiebreaker.

If any of the 6 fighters who don't make the playoffs, I'd like to rematch draws from the season or match up any two fighters who haven't fought yet. These fights would be in 3x5 format so we could get definite winners.

thanks everyone for a great season. EPL managers are always the most mature managers in the game and a pleasure to work with.

Current playoff seedings

1. Zeus Obliteratii 10

2. Sungwon Jung 6.5 (group leader)

3. Rodney Garcia 8.5

4. Don Clones Jr 6.5

5. Jericho Hill 6

6. Lethal Larry 4.5

7. Aznar Thrul 4

Samart Payakaroon 4

Hadi Ozturk 4

Mike Tyson 3.5

Charles McGuire 2

Pablo Bolivar 2

Hannes Haades 1.5

Kyle Kingsley 1.5

I haven't done any of the tiebreakers yet.

Current playoff seedings

1. Zeus Obliteratii 12

2. Sungwon Jung 6.5 (group leader)

3. Rodney Garcia 8.5 (Garcia defeated clones for tiebreaker)

4. Don Clones Jr 8.5

5. Jericho Hill 6 (hill defeated Payarkoon)

6. Samart Payakaroon 6

7. Mike Tyson 5.5

8. Lethal Larry 4.5

Aznar Thrul 4 (Thrul and ozturk both have 3 wins, so tiebreaker went to rank which Thrul takes)

Had Ozturk 4

Charles McGuire 4

Hannes Haades 3.5

Kyle Kingsley 2.5

Pablo Bolivar 2

So here's the playoff implications of next weeks fights;

Tyson vs Larry winner will likely be guaranteed a spot. Tyson is in for sure with a win, Larry would need a finish to guarantee it, a decision win puts him in good position though.

Jung vs Payarkoon is very important. With a finish victory, Jung wraps up the group title and the #2 seed. If Payarkoon wins and Hill loses he gets the #2 seed. If Payarkoon and Hill get the same # of points, Hill takes the tiebreaker. If Hill wins by finish and Jung by decision then Hill takes the #2 seed.

Thrul, Ozturk, McGuire and Haades are all in spitting distance of qualifying. Those four fighters will have to go for a finish in their fights to up their chances, although they could get in with a decision win and a Larry loss. Only one of those 4 fighters will make it.

Zeus has clinched the #1 speed with his dominant run late. Clones is very dangerous here for him as he has sick power and could make Zeus fight cut in the first round and shake the whole tournament up.