I challenge Mike Tycoon!!!

Jakeebler

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my fighters (Jonathan "The Jekeebler Elf" Jacoby") is CALLING OUT Mike Tycoon to a fight (or one of his fighters). He will not take NO for an answer!!!

Let me see...

No

Looks like you will have to accept that...

Don't be scared!!! I WANT YOU!!!!

YOU CAN"T RUN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

That sounds somewhat gay......you should fit right in here, there are some avatars banging about somewhere that you might be interested in.

One of my fighters (Jonathan "The Jekeebler Elf" Jacoby") is CALLING OUT Mike Tycoon to a fight (or one of his fighters). He will not take NO for an answer!!!

Your 2-9 fighter who has lost his last 4 fights is calling out #9 ranked manager in the world? Kind of a large request for an unproven fighter...

Well, if he's #9 then it should be an easy win for him! Why all the stalling?? How else am I going to get my fighter out there, if I'm not calling mo-fos OUT!!

My london lightheavyweight... 4-0 Nelson Reyes would be willing to step in for Mike Tycoon if EJ Davis could make this happen.... since your 11 fight vet is unsigned in london, i dont think it should be a problem

My london lightheavyweight... 4-0 Nelson Reyes would be willing to step in for Mike Tycoon if EJ Davis could make this happen.... since your 11 fight vet is unsigned in london, i dont think it should be a problem

I'm flattered by your invitation. It's an invitation I will gladly accept, but only after I fight MIKE TYCOON alone! I don't need his thugs stepping into this match on his behalf. WHERE ARE YOU MIKE?!?!? I'M CALLING YOU OUT, BOY!!! And then for dessert, I'll take on Nelson Reyes! BOY!!

How else are you suppose to get your fighter out there? I don't know, how about winning fights? That's how most of the other fighters get it done.

Ya, and I'll make quite a name for myself as soon as people stop running for the hills and step up to my challenges!! I can't believe how some top fighters can't even step up! You should lose your rankings just for your cowardice alone!

We should start calling this the MMA JEKEEBLER FORUM!!!

I own you, Tycoon!!! I OWN YOU, BOY!!!!

Ya, and I'll make quite a name for myself as soon as people stop running for the hills and step up to my challenges!! I can't believe how some top fighters can't even step up! You should lose your rankings just for your cowardice alone!

We should start calling this the MMA JEKEEBLER FORUM!!!

I own you, Tycoon!!! I OWN YOU, BOY!!!!

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7682/sensors.jpg