UFC Undisputed 3

lylehumphreys

How is the gameworld in career? In UFC 2010 the same 4 guys would fight each other 400x, did they fix it so theres up and comers and such?

well it changes but there is no up and comers. so yeah you fight like the whole division 2 times

Quite possibly got the quickest career win and quickest submission ever?

Flying Heel Hook on some guy with like 40 sub defense (my offense is 93)

Made him tap in less than 25 seconds

:blackbelt:

i ko'd someone in7 seconds

you eat ass ...js

That made me lmao after reading each comment haha!

I went on a huge losing streak and was at 3-9. I've gotten 8 wins and lost twice since. 11-11 now and rising (hopefully). Haven't finished career mode yet haha. Hopefully soon!

That made me lmao after reading each comment haha!

I went on a huge losing streak and was at 3-9. I've gotten 8 wins and lost twice since. 11-11 now and rising (hopefully). Haven't finished career mode yet haha. Hopefully soon!

god damn 11-11 :( never lost on career :P i play on expert. it's fucking hard to do that well not in hw or mw since they have the same guys over and over again, but brock and Big nog was a bitch

god damn 11-11 :( never lost on career :P i play on expert. it's fucking hard to do that well not in hw or mw since they have the same guys over and over again, but brock and Big nog was a bitch

I meant online =s I play on Expert as well. Ultimate is crazy tough but it's taught me a lot. I'm 6-0 in career so far. But I don't really play it too much haha.

bantamweight is hard as fuck ...

went 7-0 in wfa and got the belt

won 3 more in ufc on the ppv prelims and rogan was going on bout how I'm a future champ etc

10-0 and what's my choice? jorgenson or bowles :/

lost to bowles by split Dec , benavidez by split Dec and Johnson by major Dec

got pissed off and killed off 5 lower level guys with leg locks , got leglock revenge on benavidez , ko'd Johnson and bowles to go 18-3

got an offer to either fight Cruz for a shot at faber or a rubber match with benavidez so I took out benavidez by sub

got my shot with faber and lost by tko

beat mizugaki , lost to Cruz (2x) by UD.29-28

stock fell a bit at 20-6

demolished damacio page and bowles again , beat Cruz by tko and got my title rematch at 23-6 , but FML I drew with faber :( shitty game doesn't do auto rematches so I had to beat Johnson again to get my shot ( 24-6-1 )

I won by decision 48-46 49-45 49-46

beat 5 guys and moved up to featherweight to face mark homminick (champ) at 29-6-1 knowing I had about 12 fights left ... I lost the fight and had to beat mendes, yahya , nunes and aldo to get a rematch .. I beat homminick this time by ko in round 4 and was a 2 weight champ at 34-7-1

I defended the title 4 times before drawing with aldo, then in my last fight I lost ... not the fairytale ending :)

great fun up and down career of a true legend ...38-8-2

a stellar record for the 5"6 max 'the prototype' Connors

15 sotn awards 6 fotn awards and 1 kotn award

such a fun game but not sure if I like the layout ... very fiddly

Finally got my hands on it played about 50 times last night with a friend its pretty addictive but im sure that will wear out. The ground aspect is after getting pretty tough, Im constantly getting Rocked from strikes while on the ground :(

Great Game tho still to try Career and Online mode tho need to get some skills first!!

Finally got my hands on it played about 50 times last night with a friend its pretty addictive but im sure that will wear out. The ground aspect is after getting pretty tough, Im constantly getting Rocked from strikes while on the ground :(

Great Game tho still to try Career and Online mode tho need to get some skills first!!

gotta block and sway! or click the right stick to catch their strikes or start a counter-submission (if your fighter knows any)

Yeah it does get annoying. Fought against a dude online that did that to me because I was messing him up in the standup. Finally got a takedown on me and I ended up reversing a transition putting me in his guard. He pulled me down and threw armbars, kimuras and triangles but luckily, I've gotten pretty decent at defending subs. Finally was able to get off and knocked him out cold. But it was a pain to get to that point.

Nice. Lot of higher rated people use super cheap tactics online. On the PS3 at least. Don't know about the 360 though. I'm currently 16-14 online. Camp ranking hasn't gone up for any of my fights. Still sitting at 5-1.

Is it possible to block punches in the over/under clinch position?

i'm on my second CAF, a lightweight submission guy named Devon "Dirty" Dunn (what can i say, i'm a fan of alliteration). went 15-0 before signing to ufc, and had a great back-and-forth fight against gomi before he caught me with a counter hook late in the 3rd for a KO. guess my 65 rated strike defense won't work as well in the ufc lol