error in my menager record

Curix

ovoxo, please stop being a know-it-all dickhead on the forum.

And what if Mike starts browsing the error forum to actually find and fix errors? You see he is not very active recently(maybe doesn't have enough time), why should he waste time on reading Curix's thread for wrong manager record, SP's threads about his wrong sliders and wrong understanding of how IQ tests work? Instead of reading those, he could actually try and improve something with the game. What's the problem with posting in the noob forums if you don't know something? He could ask there why manager record differs from historical record and get an answer right away. If everyone started posting in the error forum about things he has not enough knowledge of, what's the chance for an admin to come and see the real problems without reading 5 pages that should have been in the noob questions forum?

• Downvote 1

And what if Mike starts browsing the error forum to actually find and fix errors? You see he is not very active recently(maybe doesn't have enough time), why should he waste time on reading Curix's thread for wrong manager record, SP's threads about his wrong sliders and wrong understanding of how IQ tests work? Instead of reading those, he could actually try and improve something with the game. What's the problem with posting in the noob forums if you don't know something? He could ask there why manager record differs from historical record and get an answer right away. If everyone started posting in the error forum about things he has not enough knowledge of, what's the chance for an admin to come and see the real problems without reading 5 pages that should have been in the noob questions forum?

Ok, ok, I know that was my mistake. First time I took someone from free agents, sorry bro!