Where have all the nutrition companies gone

Gator001

Ok so what im gonna do because of this shitshow of a situation is this. Anyone who specifically wants a certain type of supp, let me know on this thread, and when i order new stuff in at the start of july, i'll send u some of that supp. Bear in mind that the more people that want supps, the fewer i will be able to give to each person, but hopefully should still be a decent amount each.

Wont put stuff on sale, will keep it aside for the requesters here.

• Upvote 1

Ok so what im gonna do because of this shitshow of a situation is this. Anyone who specifically wants a certain type of supp, let me know on this thread, and when i order new stuff in at the start of july, i'll send u some of that supp. Bear in mind that the more people that want supps, the fewer i will be able to give to each person, but hopefully should still be a decent amount each.

Need stamina 160q and strength 160q please, about 10-12 of each and happy to pay for eet

Nice gesture Tom!

I'm just going to use the 170 supplements I've gathered over the years, not like they're ever going to get fixed and turned into true 170 supps, so might as well use them up.

Are they not any better than 160, or just not as far ahead as they should be for 170?

On the other note, I'd love to throw my hat into the ring for some energy sups for my 6 new guys also. I've gotten junky tycoon stuff for them for now, just to have something. Aspire was a great partner for the JAG gym when I was running that, so appreciate the efforts here and the solid move to do this for folks. And also very willing to pay, not looking for a freebie handout.

Very generous of you dude, im not needing any handouts but Ill be sure to buy my supps from you next month when I do.

Please mate, I'd need 15-20 160q reduce energy loss. Will gladly pay for them

Yes very generous mate thanks.

On the 170q subject I still believe they are worse than 160. Perhaps I’m wrong but that’s what I’ve always seen when using them. I also have hundreds unused!

are you freaking kidding me ??

No waiiii

Ok I know what to fix next with Mike, I swear I have like 7 precious 170s and I`m fixing this biiiiiiish next !

I’ve been inactive for a little over a week due to moving home but having received a pm from Camara I decided to head over to see what the deal was. Having read through the thread it appears everything has been figured out. I do have 50 I can order just now due to a 500 week from 2 weeks ago but will be able to order my full quota again from the 1st.

What I’ll do is stagger my orders over the next 4 weeks so we don’t run out at the beginning of the month if that helps? We may see some panic buying which is only natural, not everyone visits the forums so there could easily be the worry that they need to buy quick or lose out. Obviously if I need to alter that plan to get more product available to the community then I’m all for that. Whatever helps really. I’m also more than happy to provide freebies, lower prices for the month or anything else that helps.

• Upvote 1

I’ve been inactive for a little over a week due to moving home but having received a pm from Camara I decided to head over to see what the deal was. Having read through the thread it appears everything has been figured out. I do have 50 I can order just now due to a 500 week from 2 weeks ago but will be able to order my full quota again from the 1st.

What I’ll do is stagger my orders over the next 4 weeks so we don’t run out at the beginning of the month if that helps? We may see some panic buying which is only natural, not everyone visits the forums so there could easily be the worry that they need to buy quick or lose out. Obviously if I need to alter that plan to get more product available to the community then I’m all for that. Whatever helps really. I’m also more than happy to provide freebies, lower prices for the month or anything else that helps.

Good stuff man :)

From my part I have messaged Mike about this 170q situation, this should be a really easy fix. And honestly if Mike can`t fix it I know a guy that can:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b8.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350467

Sooooo yeahhhh I just tried to buy supplements and all stores are pretty empty except for Dark Knight that has only energy :(

Looking at the 7 day sales it does not look like the stores restocked much :(

Due to that extra 50 I ordered on the 30th I can’t order more until tomorrow when that batch arrives. So it will be the 6th before I get a decent amount in.