Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

Darren Stewart got a POTN too ? may be because of the emotional interview... but I mean we have seen far better finishes in UFC that didn't get bonuses .. (I mean shit loads of them finishes and performances that didn't get bonuses )

Allen, Claudio Silva getting them is alright

I cant believe Breese got it - he barely knocked down Kelly and then did some GnP

Amirkhani & Knight shouldve got it over both of them

I cant believe Breese got it - he barely knocked down Kelly and then did some GnP

Amirkhani & Knight shouldve got it over both of them

Yeah the Breese KO was garbage. I think he just got the edge of his glove into Kelly's eye when he threw the uppercut. Kelly couldnt see and made a smart move and just covered up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also JLP - bet youre chuffed with the turnaround!

From $2k to $9k (and a finish) in the final moments

Yeah, I'd already given up on the fight and had it chalked up as a loss. I've been moving right up the rankings here, i might be in first after next weekend as long as nothing fluky happens. Flukes put me behind early, but I overcame adversity.

The crybabies and haters are making their butthurt known with their negs. I laugh at them. I'm wrecking shop in this contest with almost no effort.

• Downvote 3

I'll add Jose "Shorty" Torres to my squad. 5k

added ...

Hey Fallen Angel - when can we expect camp values and overall rankings from last week to be updated?

Appreciate youre probably very busy so its not too urgent - camp funds probably most important which is my domain

yeah mate ...actually was a bit busy and then fell sick for a couple of days. Otherwise would have done it straightaway.

Shall I do the new camp values and do the update at once, as the new rankings are due ?

5k?

he is 'shorty' :D

okey ... I am letting go of 'Meatball' McCann for 2.5k and picking up Nathaniel Wood for 10k and hoping for something :D

Ah I was thinking about picking up Wood - met him when I met Pickett on the tube about 1.5 years ago and spoke to him about training, he actually took a pic of Pickett & I - seemed like a great guy

Ah I was thinking about picking up Wood - met him when I met Pickett on the tube about 1.5 years ago and spoke to him about training, he actually took a pic of Pickett & I - seemed like a great guy

yeah .. he seems like a nice guy and a great prospect too!

but he has a tough task ahead with Eduardo ... but I am hoping he can score a finish or at least a good win

he trains at England or in States now ?

yeah .. he seems like a nice guy and a great prospect too!

but he has a tough task ahead with Eduardo ... but I am hoping he can score a finish or at least a good win

he trains at England or in States now ?

He trains with Pickett - theyre best mates, always together!

I often talk to Brad Pickett on instagram, hes such a nice genuine guy and hes got an amazing dog haha

Yeah, I'd already given up on the fight and had it chalked up as a loss. I've been moving right up the rankings here, i might be in first after next weekend as long as nothing fluky happens. Flukes put me behind early, but I overcame adversity.

The crybabies and haters are making their butthurt known with their negs. I laugh at them. I'm wrecking shop in this contest with almost no effort.

Whos negging you? Haha

You are making a meteoric rise! Although Im slowly working my way to the top half at least...

Whos negging you? Haha

You are making a meteoric rise! Although Im slowly working my way to the top half at least...

Probably because he counts every bad thing to happen as a fluke and thinks of every positive thing as some affirmation of his greatness lol

I didnt downvote but he comes off as a dbag, so I get it

• Upvote 3

Haters gon hate. I find masterleaders over joy when his fighters win more annoying myself. But to each his own, of course I may do the same if my fighters stop with there lack of finishing fights. Thank Usman for that shit, what a sleeper he has been this year.

I really hope they don't book Magny Vs Usman. I would much rather see Til Vs Usman maybe Til will bring the fighter out of him.

Anyone know why Niki Pric3 got pulled from his bout with Belal Muhammad?

Haters gon hate. I find masterleaders over joy when his fighters win more annoying myself. But to each his own, of course I may do the same if my fighters stop with there lack of finishing fights. Thank Usman for that shit, what a sleeper he has been this year.

I really hope they don't book Magny Vs Usman. I would much rather see Til Vs Usman maybe Til will bring the fighter out of him.

Anyone know why Niki Pric3 got pulled from his bout with Belal Muhammad?

I cant find anything. He must be keeping it hush hush

Lol why is everyone getting so butthurt over smugness?

Are we meant to just keep our happiness quiet when our fighters do well? Im also still near the bottom of the table and was bottom two weeks ago so have a right to show off when I do well!

JLP is clearly trolling and playing on his glory, Im not biting haha

• Upvote 1

I consider the Dariush loss a fluke. Getting KO'ed by a incredible athlete on short notice was just bad luck. Dariush beats that guy 4/5 fights, but when a guy comes out throwing bombs because he knows his gastank will be limited due to no camp, shit happens.

Lol why is everyone getting so butthurt over smugness?

Are we meant to just keep our happiness quiet when our fighters do well? Im also still near the bottom of the table and was bottom two weeks ago so have a right to show off when I do well!

JLP is clearly trolling and playing on his glory, Im not biting haha

People get mad when they see what little chance of winning they had dry up. If the next two weekends go as I expect I'll probably be in first. The Moraes fight is a toss up imo, but I like my chances to pick up a win in my other three.

I got a fluke win back last week with Allen.

I don't mind people talking shit or bragging or whatever... In a competition this usually happens lol I would probably have talked shit if any of my god damn camps had done any good the last 3 seasons.

alright guys, we have a Friday night's card next :-
new rankings aren't up yet, but I don't think rankings will change the status of the fighters involved in here that much. If there's any, I will edit the card.
Enjoy .... :)

UFC Fight Night 131: Rivera vs. Moraes

(Camp TheyCallMeNeon) Jimmie Rivera vs. Marlon Moraes (Camp JLP) - CAMP RIVALRY
(Camp NothernNinjas) Gregor Gillespie vs. Vinc Pichel
(Camp MasterLeader) Walt Harris vs. Daniel Spitz
Jake Ellenberger vs. Ben Saunders
(Camp Jacman) Julio Arce vs. Daniel Teymur
(Camp 1rstSaint) Sam Alvey vs. Gian Villante (Camp MasterLeader) - CAMP RIVALRY

Sijara Eubanks vs. Lauren Murphy
Nik Lentz vs. David Teymur (Camp JLP)
(Camp Aylib) Belal Muhammad vs. Chance Rencountre
Desmond Green vs. Gleison Tibau

Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel
Johnny Eduardo vs. Nathaniel Wood (Camp Fallen.Angel)
(Camp Fallen.Angel) Jarred Brooks vs. Jose Torres (Camp JLP) - CAMP RIVALRY

Camp TheyCallMeNeon:

• Jimmie Rivera [#4]- 10k

Camp JLP:

• Marlon Moraes [#5]- 10k
  • David Teymur -2k
  • Jose Torres- 2k

Camp NothernNinjas:

• Gregor Gillespie - 2k

Camp MasterLeader:

• Gian Villante [#15] - 3k
  • Walt Harris -2k