Ghost Recon Wildlands (Xbox One)

Rambo

Single player vs co-op is optional. You can literally play the entire game on co-op if your buddies are online at the same time you are.

Division started off strong but fell off towards later levels when bosses could take 10 head shots, etc. Way better than Division + there's vehicles. No DPS / loot systems.

Mass Effect Andromeda came out, pretty disappointed with it so far. Story is interesting but everything else is.. eh. 6/10. imo but I've barely gotten passed the prologue.

I got the trial on EA Access for Mass effect, my first time playing the series and I wasn't exactly drawn in.

Pretty picky with my games as you might have noticed. Resident Evil 7 was pretty good, I played through once

but didn't fancy paying out for the add-ons.

I got the trial on EA Access for Mass effect, my first time playing the series and I wasn't exactly drawn in.

Pretty picky with my games as you might have noticed. Resident Evil 7 was pretty good, I played through once

but didn't fancy paying out for the add-ons.

The original Mass Effect trilogy was excellent. Prolly the best game series of all time. Story was great. Sci-fi but still really good.

GRW is good though. Very entertaining. I wish there was dialogue options and decisions (like to kill or capture a target, take a bribe/don't take bribe, etc) but the gameplay is entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else having freezing issues well more ridicilous lag to be honest. I rellay like the game but this is doing my nut :(

Anybody else having freezing issues well more ridicilous lag to be honest. I rellay like the game but this is doing my nut :(

I haven't when I was playing. I haven't been on for a few days and will be out of town for the next week.