greasemonkey scripts

ispa11

I cant get them working... Can someone explain me how u get them work? I have try all morning! I want to see Skill Maintenance numbers and all what is possible to make this easier. I just see one screenshot in some post, and i really want that script working! Thanks! And i know my english sucks, hpe u understand a word what i try to say.

I cant get them working... Can someone explain me how u get them work? I have try all morning! I want to see Skill Maintenance numbers and all what is possible to make this easier. I just see one screenshot in some post, and i really want that script working! Thanks! And i know my english sucks, hpe u understand a word what i try to say.

What browser were you using and which script is it?

Now i download greasemonkey and use Firefox 3.6. Still not working... what i have to do before i install thease: http://aplstuff.co.uk/greasemonkey/ :explode:

When i download MMATycoonBars in from here http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/50670 it works. But userscripts.org dont have other script's. Why this have to be so difficult!? :D Someone plz help... Where u guys download thease script's?

try this for chrome .... no warranty ;)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3854850/hypedisplayer.js

For some mysterious reason, the scripts I had suddenly stopped working one day and I haven't been able to get them to work since. I'm not sure what do with this link though, it just takes to a page with a lot of programming text that I don't understand. Can someone explain what to do here or post a different link to the scripts for chrome? I would also very much appreciate it.

For some mysterious reason, the scripts I had suddenly stopped working one day and I haven't been able to get them to work since. I'm not sure what do with this link though, it just takes to a page with a lot of programming text that I don't understand. Can someone explain what to do here or post a different link to the scripts for chrome? I would also very much appreciate it.

I do not understand it either, someone plz?

I do not understand it either, someone plz?

That link are just codes that shows the hype values of fighters. If you guys want to see the hype thing you can check it in chrome. You can do it manually by viewing page source but it is very confusing.

Example:

<td align="left" valign="top"><strong>Popularity</strong></td>

<td align="left" valign="top" style="background-image:url(images/bg_progressbar.gif); background-position:left; background-repeat:no-repeat;"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-right:#ADADAD solid 1px; border-left:#ADADAD solid 1px;">

<tr>

<td width="47.2853%" background="images/barblue.jpg"> </td>(this is his popularity value)

<td width="52.7147%" background="images/img_graybar.gif" ></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

That link are just codes that shows the hype values of fighters. If you guys want to see the hype thing you can check it in chrome. You can do it manually by viewing page source but it is very confusing.

Example:

<td align="left" valign="top"><strong>Popularity</strong></td>

<td align="left" valign="top" style="background-image:url(images/bg_progressbar.gif); background-position:left; background-repeat:no-repeat;"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-right:#ADADAD solid 1px; border-left:#ADADAD solid 1px;">

<tr>

<td width="47.2853%" background="images/barblue.jpg"> </td>(this is his popularity value)

<td width="52.7147%" background="images/img_graybar.gif" ></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

Yeah, I know how to do to it manually but that is a bit of a pain. I had the extensions working once but they mysteriously stopped after a computer glitch.It would be nice to get those working again.

Sory, the link was not totally correct ... it needet another .user in its ending ... now it works fine for chrome users ... just click it and it will install

Link

I noticed, that the Extention causes some problems with some javascript functionality of this forum ... so when some buttons wont work anymore ... disable the plugin for a moment via "manage extention" menu

• Upvote 1

Sory, the link was not totally correct ... it needet another .user in its ending ... now it works fine for chrome users ... just click it and it will install

Link

I noticed, that the Extention causes some problems with some javascript functionality of this forum ... so when some buttons wont work anymore ... disable the plugin for a moment via "manage extention" menu

That totally worked! Thanks for that :)

Link

when i click the link it just opens into a new tab

any other way i can get it to install?

running firefox

thanks

when i click the link it just opens into a new tab

any other way i can get it to install?

running firefox

thanks

That specific script is for chrome, but I think someone posted the script for firefox earlier.

Edit:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DAG83JX3 - try this. This is just for the skill values. :)

I think this should work for you.