Hiddens

kdmh74

I'm assuming you can't see your own fighters hiddens?

If they have anything relevant, in your fighter's TOTT it reveals a hidden at the bottom. Generally consist of, "KO Power" "Confident" "Good Chin" "Intelligent" etc. There's a hidden hierarchy available somewhere on the noob section that can elaborate this in more detail.

• 3 years later...

I test as soon as possible. This game is so long term anyway I don't want to make it longer by training a no hoper. Ideally I test fight with two of my own guys together. If I don't do that I will train them to just under 1000 points and do a qfc level one. However often I make new fighters with no attacking skills, so their qfc would 99.9999% end in a loss. (Worst it will probably be against a noob with a ranking in the thousands. = Heavy hype loss for me.). That's why I like to test against myself. Some people look down on that practice, oh well, I think it's fine. Just one test fight and you're hopefully good to go.

My routine for new creations:

#1 test learning speed (sack instantly if -- to -)

#2 test fight (these days probably sack instantly if not good chin or power)

#3 sack instantly if confidence (morale) drops a lot after loss. If they win you usually can't tell anything about confidence, so just cross fingers and hope to get an early loss in their career to see. Sometimes a fighter wins several in a row, and all the time you're training them hard, hoping they won't plummet in morale after their first loss years down the line!

Why is low confidence that much a big deal to people? You can literally get from 10% morale to 100% (99.98 ish) in a week in a half, it doesn't affect training only sparring...

• 3 weeks later...

Why is low confidence that much a big deal to people? You can literally get from 10% morale to 100% (99.98 ish) in a week in a half, it doesn't affect training only sparring...

Also, due to a fighter's lack of confidence he won't counter strike as often. As that hidden ability helps with this somewhat.