Fixing the Finance

Gutz

One pay to win thing that some people would love and some hate, would be that you could restart your own fighter.

Something like you could have one or two reseted fighters at time. Basically it would mean that with one year of vip time you could reborn your old fighter.

Same hiddens that he had and 18 years old with fresh skills. Maybe to make it more fair, there would be something like that you have to choose 3 hiddens were he gets points reduced little. Like 30, 20 and 10 points.

Im sure theres plenty of old (coming back) managers that would love to reborn some of their old fighters. I also understand that some people would hate that, because they would feel that its unfair.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

One pay to win thing that some people would love and some hate, would be that you could restart your own fighter.

Something like you could have one or two reseted fighters at time. Basically it would mean that with one year of vip time you could reborn your old fighter.

Same hiddens that he had and 18 years old with fresh skills. Maybe to make it more fair, there would be something like that you have to choose 3 hiddens were he gets points reduced little. Like 30, 20 and 10 points.

Im sure theres plenty of old (coming back) managers that would love to reborn some of their old fighters. I also understand that some people would hate that, because they would feel that its unfair.

I legitimately love this idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1