Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

• Please log in to reply
579 replies to this topic

#21 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:22 AM

alright guys got a hw looking to match up at Synthetic 2009-05-17 Las Vegas --- if you got a brave soul -- pm Owner: Franky Sin and lets get it signed

1410590406devilsrejects1.jpg

"I am the devil... and I am here to do the Devil's work."

Bomb Squad knocked into retirement by Biggums

#22 sathias

sathias

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (PBR @ May 13 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alright guys got a hw looking to match up at Synthetic 2009-05-17 Las Vegas --- if you got a brave soul -- pm Owner: Franky Sin and lets get it signed

I'll take you up on that...

"Hollywood" vs "Bollywood" FTW boxing.gif
Wilson's Pharmaceuticals - makers of Coconut Creatine 144, The Island's first and only Strength Supplement

• Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

mendez went to the hospital after...izgrate went to the bar.

izgrate will meet mendez again soon enough, i can promise that.

• Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (TheFMan @ May 13 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mendez went to the hospital after...izgrate went to the bar.

izgrate will meet mendez again soon enough, i can promise that.

Not before Adam Atom gets his shot, wich should have been on the Chi event but mendez declined... Not much to say except he is afraid of the beating of a lifetime.

On another note: Ivan ovechkin gets to face of with the lowest rated main event loser of all time on Chi (if Steel accepts of course). Time to show what happened on souled?

• Guests

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Miyagi83 @ May 18 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not before Adam Atom gets his shot, wich should have been on the Chi event but mendez declined... Not much to say except he is afraid of the beating of a lifetime.

That is true! and i guess i will decline again next time too then smile.gif

Who else wants a shot instead of that guy?

#26 Damenace

Damenace

White Belt

• Manager
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:02 AM

DJ Penn IS the real deal..........

4-0 overall and #5 ranked MW in the world.......... only one MW in this org is ranked higher............ 'nuff said... lets make this happen for the first PPV...

.... to the death....

#27 FrankyFin

FrankyFin

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 876 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (Damenace @ May 24 2009, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DJ Penn IS the real deal..........

4-0 overall and #5 ranked MW in the world.......... only one MW in this org is ranked higher............ 'nuff said... lets make this happen for the first PPV...

.... to the death....

the finish to the fight was crazy ... DJ has gone from RNC'ing Thompson to striking from mount in a half a second. vintage smile.gif. DJ is the nr.1 contender now in the MW-division, congrats.

thanks to all the fighters for a great, successfull show. one more to go before the weekend is done smile.gif.

Saturdays next week its gonna be Vladchex/Foxx in a monumental battle for the heavyweight-crown and for Sunday a 205-titlebout between Mendez and Atom is rumored. if Mendez feels like it, that is wink.gif.

#28 Damenace

Damenace

White Belt

• Manager
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (FrankyFin @ May 24 2009, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the finish to the fight was crazy ... DJ has gone from RNC'ing Thompson to striking from mount in a half a second. vintage smile.gif.

I suspect his opponent must have been greasing for him to turn over so quickly while DJ had his leg hooks in...... time to call in the NSAC for an investigation

• Guests

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:18 AM

did izgrate make mendes reconsider his fighting career?

• Guests

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (TheFMan @ May 25 2009, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did izgrate make mendes reconsider his fighting career?

Nah he was getting a bit bored winning every week so he went off for a few weeks with his family....as Franky says though that will all change next week

Atom is gonna be a huge challenge

#31 sathias

sathias

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 697 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:35 AM

In the ultimate form of ducking a fighter, Gunter "Gunny" Koerner decided not to turn up to his bout with "Bollywood" Bulk Bogan. "Bollywood" was quoted as saying "This could be the makings of a real grudge match, if Koerner would actually show up".
Wilson's Pharmaceuticals - makers of Coconut Creatine 144, The Island's first and only Strength Supplement

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

izgrate is happy with his win but is disappointed he couldnt finish tonight. it seems izgrate and mendez might be on a path to a rematch...but izgrate is willing to fight anyone if he doesnt get the next shot. perhaps the freshly signed michael black would make for a fitting next victim.

izgrate is ready for whatever synchronicity has planned for him.

#33 sathias

sathias

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 697 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:21 AM

After some initial contractual confusion a heavyweight bout was signed for undefeated phenom "The Demon" Everett Dante, and 3-2 Sathias "Monster" Pacstan, considered a gatekeeper of the division. "I was ready to take the fight straight away", said Pacstan. "I'll fight anyone, any time. I know his Jiu Jitsu credentials are stronger than mine, but this is MMA, not the Mundials. I'm going to get in his face and make him want to flee back home and put on the Gi. I mean look at his record, two guys who have never rolled on the ground before, and his other match wasn't even MMA, neither of them even landed a strike. He's never fought a well-rounded heavyweight like me before."

#34 FrankyFin

FrankyFin

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 876 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:23 AM

im happy this weekend is over. couple low-points, but in the end Synchronicitys fighters prevailed smile.gif. thanks everybody.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:47 AM

Paolo Mendez dominated that round.

Even though in many peoples eyes Atom was the favourite, he got dominated. People might like to complain about Mendez 'ducking' fights but there is only one champion in this org that has defended their belt 3 times....He looks forward to his next fight and going home with his opponents arm once more on his quest to being ranked number 1 Light Heavyweight in the world.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:54 AM

it was a good performance by mendez. atom seemed to be a guy who could matchup well...but it was all mendez.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (TheFMan @ Jun 1 2009, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
izgrate is happy with his win but is disappointed he couldnt finish tonight. it seems izgrate and mendez might be on a path to a rematch...but izgrate is willing to fight anyone if he doesnt get the next shot. perhaps the freshly signed michael black would make for a fitting next victim.

izgrate is ready for whatever synchronicity has planned for him.

If Izgrate can beat either of the other 2 top 10 LHW's from Vegas in Synchronicity (Black or Seeland) then maybe he could be next in line

• Guests

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:07 AM

he wanted black but it wasnt meant to be. right now izgrate is taking a break and will begin to train again soon.

#39 FrankyFin

FrankyFin

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 876 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:56 AM

get off your backs and create some hype for the rematch of Mendez/Izgrate, will ya ... jeeehh. tongue.gif just dont look beyond your next opponents as both of you will have your hands full mf_popcorn1.gif

• Guests

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (FrankyFin @ Jun 3 2009, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
get off your backs and create some hype for the rematch of Mendez/Izgrate, will ya ... jeeehh. tongue.gif just dont look beyond your next opponents as both of you will have your hands full mf_popcorn1.gif

I presume he has Seeland then if he is trying to get another title shot?

My hands aren't full....if i don't get knocked out ill be ok lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users