Armageddon Fight Promotions - Official Smack Talk Thread

Warwynd

Hector Ramirez facebook update "Wolfie prolly on PEDs hahahaha but its whatever, sorry I actually gotta work my ass off when I train to get where I wanna be since my manager aint some rich ass punk, short cuts work real good for some ppl I guess, ya know? anyways that guy isn't worth anymore of my time"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w1.jpg

Lone Wolf:

Hey Hector your problem is not your manager having a lack of money it's the fact that you spend all of your time on social media sites rather than actually training. I know walking to the gym feels like you're working your ass off but that's not enough to be a fighter, sorry bud.

Anyways as I said you were going to do, you lost bad, and now you're a nobody other than some guy who had the belt once upon a time, you're sprawl and brawl type fighter who might have been able to stay at the top 10 years ago but you're just no match for a real fighter of today. I suggest you try to get a job at one of those social media sites and leaving the fighting to guys like me.

I have to give you some credit though, you're smart enough to not want to fight me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

ARMEGEDDON FIGHT PROMOTIONS PRESENTS

‘THE CHAMPS”

(IN INTENSIVE VIEW OF THE 5 MOST FEARED MEN IN ARMAGEDDON)

Narrator- As we approach AFP-26 CHANGE OF WINDS. We pause to take a look at what all fighters in Armageddon strive for. For the 61 men currently under contract one thing is on their minds. Winning Armageddon gold. We will introduce the five men that have put in the time and have show the dedication to reach their goals as well as talk about what lays ahead of these athletes. Like many others before them they have quickly found out winning the belt sometimes is the easy part. Keeping it around your waist can prove to be more difficult.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w6.jpg

Peter Johansen

LIGHT WEIGHT CHAMPION

At 6-1 Peter Johansen has seen and beaten everything the match makers in the AFP have thrown at him. Avery well rounded fighter showing Peter first fight was against Hector Ramirez. Earning that win by decision not only started a special career it also started one of the biggest rivalries in AFP history. Peter amassed a perfect 4-0 in as many fights while winning by way of knockout/tko against the like Francis Drake and Kwaku Sherk . It wasn’t until his fifth fight at AFP-16 THAT we had any glimpse that Peter was a mortal man as he lost his first fight to the same Hector Rameriz that he handedly beaten in his first fight. Hector as determined as ever got back in the gym and made his next cage appearance at AFP-17 picking up a decision victory against Nicodemo Romero. Setting up the rubber match with Hector Rameriz. Peter earned the gold by earning Knockout of the night honors in his victory and proving once and for all that he is the king of the lightweight division.

What’s next?

While Peter doesn’t appear to have his first title defense booked yet we can only speculate who is worthy enough to step into the cage with the champ. The 155 lb division right now is slim. And to be honest until some of the younger fighters start getting some wins in Armageddon. I only see two potential fights for the champ. The long shot would be a forth fight with Hector Rameriz. But I for one think it would put a bad taste in the mouths of AFP fans. With Hector coming off his second straight loss I just don’t see that fight happing. The favorite would be a matchup against “The Boar” Geoff Sanburg. A very well rounded fighter who does everything well. Who holds a 9-3 record with four of those wins coming by way of knockout or submission? Geoff could prove to be a very tough fight for Peter. Having already won gold and fought in Championship fights in other Organizations Sanburg vs. Johansen has the makings for fight of the year.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w1.jpg

Lone Wolf

WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

Believe in destiny? After hearing the story of welterweight champ Lone wolf you just may change your mind. Abandoned by his family in Montreal Canada Lone wolf learned to survive on his own at a very young age. Living on the streets Wolf found shelter in the form of a mma gym. Seeing that the young man had talent the owner of the gym took him in. Fast forward to today and Lone wolf who carries a perfect 4-0 record with a fight of the night and knockout of the night award is the welterweight champ. His journey in Armageddon started at AFP 12 against Calvin Tate. It didn’t take Wolf long to show that he had found his calling winning the fight by knockout in the first round Lone Wolf quickly looked to the future as he took on Dmitry Volkov at AFP-15. Winning this fight again by knockout in the first round caught the attention of Armageddon matchmakers. Some say Lone Wolf was rushed into his title shot against Niacisse Kenmoghn at AFP-18 but the Wolf rose to the challenge and won the belt in a grueling back and forth fight that could have very easily been judged the other way. Lone Wolfs fist title defense at AFP-22 against Dominic Sterrey. Lone Wolf was able to easily handle his opponent for the unanimous victory.

WHATS NEXT?

Lone wolfs next fight will be tonight against Former Champion Niacisse Kenmoghn. Wolf looks to repeat his performance from AFP-18 But it will be no easy task. In their last fight Kenmoghn pushed Wolf to his limits. Both men are rightfully ranked number one and two in the division. Look for this fight to be no different then their Afp-18 fight. A back and forth entertaining battle.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w11.jpg

William "Bill" Lord

MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION

What do you get when you mix an exceptional wrestler who holds a brown belt in braziailin Jiu Jitsu throw in a perfect 4-0 record all by way of knockout ? Perhaps the most dangerous man in Armageddon. William “Bill Lord made his AFP debut at AFP9- Trials and Tribulations against Emilio Izturis. Winning by way of Knockout and picking up Knockout of the night honors. Williams Next fight against Drake Roberts seemed like a walk in the park. As he easily defeated the much older fighter at AFP-12. Which set up his AFP-15 encounter against the always game Drew Schilling with the victory having earned the right to fight for the Championship belt. William left nothing to chance as he quickly dismantled Drew by knocking him out in round 1. With his victory William Lord quickly looked ahead to his title match with Emilio Izturis. Having come full circle William won the fight in the same fashion as he had done at AFP-9

WHATS NEXT?

After Drake Roberts latest win he has publically asked for a title shot. However AFP brass has already stated that they would prefer to see William Lord take on Vasily Zaytsev. Vasily who holds a 3-1 record looks to be William’s biggest challenge of yet. A sensational boxer with good mauy tai skills who can at least hold his own against lord in the wrestling department. While this fight has yet to be scheduled its probably pretty safe to say it’s going to happen.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w4.jpg

Takeshi Naoki

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Takeshi maybe the pound for pound king of Armageddon. Holding an 8-1 record Takeshi is on a seven fight win streak. Having all but cleaned out his division by beating a who’s who list of fighters here in the AFP. Naoki has successfully defended his title a record number four times. And has one submission of the night award to his credit. Having most recently defeated Karl Boreling at AFP-21. If ever a guy was a lock for the Hall of fame you can rest assured it should be Takeshi Naoki.

WHATS NEXT?

Rumor has it that Takeshi is willing and ready to defend his title again. AND SOON! The question is against whom? Takeshi has taken on the best that the AFP can throw at him and it’s getting to the point where he is ready to recycle that list of victories again. Dan Eastman looks to be the next in line. However , Lee Murry also has a perfect 4-0 record. Liam McCullough on paper looks to have the right skill set for such a fight. However do the Matchmakers in the AFP think that his record of only 2-0 is deserving of such a fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w8.jpg

Raging Bull

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Raging Bull AKA THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP. Which translates into the baddest man in the AFP has been on a tear. Amassing a perfect 6-0 record with 5 of those wins coming by way of knockout or Tko. Raging bull has shown that he is ready to take on all challengers. Never one to be cautious about his opponents Raging Bull has been known to call out future opponents. And usually they are fighters who appear to be more skilled then himself. A well traveled fighter who has learned fighting skills from around the world. Raging bull looks to keep improving on the momentum he has built.

WHATS NEXT?

The former Champ Terrel Bentley is the number one contender. However the bull dismantled him at AFP 21. Henry Ball and Fred Baggins seem to be next in line However when you look at their records they both have losses to Bentley. While the Heavyweight Division appears to be stacked. A lot of the top 5 guys have already fought each other. In this Writers opinion the only fight worth putting on at this point would be a rematch with Bentley. One thing you can take to the bank though Is Raging bull not only will be open to fighting anyone the AFP puts across the cage from him. More than likely he will be looking forward to it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...