Depop error

Shards

I had a guy depop from 13 to 13 boxing, likely should be a depop to 12++ and then a pop right back up to 13-- but it seems the game missed it.

http://s10.postimg.org/m4fvzp06h/error.png

I added the rest of the boxing pops and depops since I think how frequently he's been going back and forth might have attributed to the cause. Looks mostly like a display error to me and if my theory is right I think it'd be hard to recreate so likely doesn't need to be high on the list to fix anyway.

Yea long story for this guy, he's old and his skill decay his pretty insane, he was losing skill back when I first picked him up and so winning any number of fights in a row was a surprise, I thought about retiring him after his second loss in Evo but I didn't want to retire a guy with hype behind him so I fed it back to the org - He was then meant to be a spar bot for my org gym but I signed him with Ascension since they wanted to open the 135 division. He'll be finished fighting this contract is over or if he get dropped from their roster.

All in all it was a shit use of a FA pick in the long run as I didn't know when fighters pasted their prime here at the time, so I just picked him up without looking at his age but I can say I won a belt in Evo and played a role in opening Ascensions 135 division.

You actually did very well with him :thumbup: Fought a bit to long in the top level how ever.A belt in evo is nothing to be sneeze at.

Look of the waste off space i wasted my spin and win on http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=192785 .Didnt know any better at the time all i saw was granite chin hell yeah i picking him.Little did i know he had no heart and no confidence

I have a openweight devision for fighter age 38+ devison if you what to hold on to him for longer

The error you reported is actually his skill dropping below the requirement for Exceptional, but staying high enough that the number rounds up to 120 again for Exceptional. If you hover over the arrow, you will see how much of a drop it was, and most likely it was 0.0X

Oh yea I knew that, it was actually only a 0.01 drop so that does make sense, never really though to check since after I saw the whole 13 to 13 thing it just looked wrong.

Also I'm aware he fought in Evo too long, but even losing fight he was paid well enough that I was able to recycle about a million back into my org and at the time he was ranked inside the top 10 bantamweight so it gave that hype back to other Evo fighters before he left - so it wasn't great for his record but I consider it win/win.

I'm not really trying to downplay him, I know it could have been worse, he's old but at least his hiddens were solid enough that I was able to just change him game plan from a BJJ subs to a Wrestling grind game and earn some wins.