Quick gym sale wanted

MarkBerry

I'm looking to sell my Gym Ministry of Pound to open up my Organisation, the gym was never meant to be a money maker, i first made it so i could put my fighters in a decent gym because none of them could afford a good gym for ages. I have made no money from it and that doesn't bother me, however if it is going to pass it on to someone i want some compensation for the work i have put in.

No matter what this gym will be out of my hands tommorow, if no-one buys it i WILL close it, I have too many responsibilties i need to upkeep concerning the Org in the near future. Closing it is plan B as i don't just want to see it dissapear however it isn't going to stop me if i don't see any interest.

To the details;

http://i39.tinypic.com/est89v.png

As you can see Coach signing fees are $74,500.00, so it is going to be a good investment compared to starting a new company with 50k loan and working towards coaches. There is no Debt with this company.

Like i said earlier i never wanted to make this gym a money maker and at the moment it isn't, it has kept my fighters training and been a good place to train for others that is all i wanted and as it is, it is a great place to train.

If you want to make this a money making gym, wack the gym fees to 100 and lower gym fees to 40k or something and make 6k a week or gym fees higher and lower the fees even more. This can be a money maker or a $600 gym that won't make much.

It's up to you what you do with it.

Anyway like i said i want a quick sale, if i cant get it i will close it. Whatever happens it won't be in my hands tommorrow.

I'll be on for a while watching UFC so drop me a mail or whatever and i'll get back to you ASAP.

Yeah i should really change my avatar as it's going to be London not Amsterdam.

buzz kill........still going to make a guy for ja

my sparkly belt

Mark your a great guy and i wish you all the best with the new promotion , im sure it will be awesome !

For any members of Mark's gym who are looking for a new home feel free to come see us at ►►EFC Fallout: Quality Over Quantity™ - 807 for great Double 150 Elite Boxing/Muay, Double 150 Elite BJJ/Wrestling and of course Elite CT services in addition to our budding sparring class's, Triple 150 Elite Clinchcoach is next :) all for the current low low price of $400 a week. So why not make the jump today!

(<3 Mark , sorry about the plug... stricly business :P)