Normally I would agree with Hellbent, but since the guy that runs it rarely re-orders the products (maybe once every 2 months), I tend to avoid Hellbent now (unfortunately).

• Upvote 2

Yeah, the Khan dude was a wiz, still nothing comes close to his stuff imo after all this time... bit frustrating lol.

In general i tend to "support" activevly managed companies like some of the mentioned already. Beastmode would have gotten big, but Dee seems to go in another direction now... 5th Round is one of the usual suspects not mentioned so far, design-wise Stonewall NY needs to be checked out, too. One of my personal favs is Fight Club Clothing in Helsinki, formerly in Amsterdam... and as we speak of it, Amsterdam has really nice stuff in general, Reaper has very clean stuff (although not my taste), also kind of generous with sponsoring i think... Beck's Untouchable, my store... good place for clothing.

Clothing design has come a long way in Tycoon. I have had a few favorites that have come and gone. I myself have been slow on getting new things out there due to other obligations - but I try to make up for that in other ways with the company at this time.