League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

wtf is with Kahn`s bio ???

Former Commando and Rebel Leader. Skilled in the art of interrogation. Does not discuss Operation Sand Tiger.

- Believes he was the 1st Overall Pick of Madness TUF Tournament

- Questions Coach Camara's testosterone levels.

LOL! Karter cracks me up. You never know what he is going to say.

• Upvote 1

15140720024006.jpg

Thoughts on living in the house? What have you learned?

If I can pray there I can stay there, I am not scared of nothing. I listen to the Kevin Gates with the Americans. I like the rap music.

What is your take on the weight controversy?

I piss excellence on step dad alliance since creation.

Okay, but what is your opinion on the controversy surrounding your exact weight?

I tell you, I piss the excellence on the step dad alliance.

Thoughts on your upcoming opponent and team mate?

He is good friend. I will not enjoy this fight with my friend, he is next best fighter. They keep Team AK fighter out of our bracket but we would both make finale. This is #1 bullshit. I do not want to hurt my friend so maybe I use this Jewish Jitsu.

Do you know your friends name?

I do not.

Luke Davidson.

Ah yes. Good luck #2.

That sounds disrespectful and presumptuous.

I get to call him that. I am #1 pick on team. He #2.

Did you go around the house calling your team mates by their number based on where they were selected this season?

Yes.

• Upvote 6

League of Madness Semi Finals

Luke Davidson Vs Mohammed Kahn

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15629910898121.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15140720024006.jpg

In are first Semi #1 pick for Team Camara Mohammed Kahn has left no doubt on why he was the Teams first pick. He took down the Overall #1 pick Felix Silva in week 1 of the LOM Tournament with a KO of the Night Performance. Round two he was pitted against Chris Travis and after a dominating first round by Kahn he Landed a Hellacious Right hand that drops Travis followed up with some furious strikes from the mount that forced the stoppage at 55 seconds in round two.

Luke Davidson was Team Camara's #3 pickup the Cousin of Madness HW Liam has proven to be yet another Team Camara member. He made his debut in the Tournament by beating Hiroshima Nagasaki with a Nice KO finish that was started with a Thunderous Uppercut. In his next LOM fight he faced off with Feaqeuin Bizihwaelie in a fight that earned them both Fight of the Night Bonuses. Luke Dominated all three rounds but give Bizihwaelie sub creds for toughing it out.

On Paper this fight looks to be very competitive, I would give Davidson a slight edge in the Standup, while Kahn will get the nod on the ground. Honestly though both are very well rounded fighters and i don't think either will get exposed standing or on the ground. The only question in this fight is Davidson's Cuts he was cut pretty earlu against Feaqeuin but he showed that blood does not faze him a bit. As for Mohammed he has faced of with primarily strikers so if Davidson has a good enough ground game who knows maybe he can put kahn in some bad spots there.

Fight Prediction: Mohammed Kahn by Split Decision

Ragnar Blaze Vs Ralph McGuire

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w47.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14358321771355.png

In the Other Semi Final we have the Last remaining member of Team Alex K who has won KO of the Night in both of his fights Ralph McGuire. Ralph took down Android Eighteen in his opening round fight with a Straight right hand that sent Android to the canvas and out cold. He then went on to face a very game Magnus Gunnarsson in the Quarter finals, in this fight we saw the perseverance of McGuire. After dropping round one to Magnus he went on to drop Gunnarson for good with a nail bitting Uppercut.

Rounding out the semifinalist is the "Silent Assassin" Ragnar Blaze he may just be a mute but a deadly one at that. Blaze was selected to face Tony Tiger in the opening stage of the tournament and he made quite in impression with some lethal Uppercuts and a barrage of punches that forced the Stoppage in Round 1. In the Quarter Finals he faced off with his Teammate Xmus JFW lets just go with that. Xmus started the fight strong winning round 1 but Blaze took control in round two then unloaded a Uppercut from hell that ended the run of Xmus.

Although Ralph is a accomplished wrestler Blaze looks to be the superior of the two in that category. I will give McGuire the nod on striking even though Blaze is no slouch there either but keep in mind Ralph has finished both of his opponents with One Punch KO's. The clinch game should be interesting as MGuire has been nearly perfect with clinch strikes this may play a crucial role in his favor. I am wondering if maybe Blaze may have something up his sleeve though as he is very good wrestler he may want to use that as his advantage.

Fight Prediction: Ralph McGuire KO Round 3

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone! This has been a lot of fun. I been fighting free agent scrubs I picked up when I came back to the game. All my creations are not ready to fight yet. McGuire has been a nice surprise and looks like he could turn out really good. My original Ralph made it to 11P4P I think, maybe this one can be my first to make it to 1 someday.

But first its time to bring this thing home for Team Alex! I will say I am glad I am fighting Karter, I get to see just what Ralph has.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone! This has been a lot of fun. I been fighting free agent scrubs I picked up when I came back to the game. All my creations are not ready to fight yet. McGuire has been a nice surprise and looks like he could turn out really good. My original Ralph made it to 11P4P I think, maybe this one can be my first to make it to 1 someday.

But first its time to bring this thing home for Team Alex! I will say I am glad I am fighting Karter, I get to see just what Ralph has.

just like i said now go claim that title for team alex bro!

• Upvote 2

Kahn feels disrespected.

Disrespected by the coaches when he was picked 2nd after a juicing Brazilian scrub.

Disrespected by people who questioned his weight and consummate professionalism.

Disrespected by a writer who said he would win via split decision.

Kahn is Team Karter. Team Convicted. Team BAMF. Camara was smart for picking him but if somebody says he is Team Camara again he will go full jihad on their face.

• Upvote 2

Kahn feels disrespected.

Disrespected by the coaches when he was picked 2nd after a juicing Brazilian scrub.

Disrespected by people who questioned his weight and consummate professionalism.

Disrespected by a writer who said he would win via split decision.

Kahn is Team Karter. Team Convicted. Team BAMF. Camara was smart for picking him but if somebody says he is Team Camara again he will go full jihad on their face.

Lol and there's the mutiny!