(Nominations) Best New Manager Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

We still using this as a measuring stick? I know it's broken but we still can if you want?

how is the opponent ranking broken? and yes im honestly asking because its a big part of what i go by to decide who should be the best nominee especially since this catigory since a lot of people either qfc pad their record or in general fight easy managers. i know im in some of the new orgs however i always find myself challenging some of the better managers. this week i took a fight with rei rei even though i shouldnt have since my fighter will clearly lose due to not having enough time to train however if i declined which not once have i declined a fighter, i would have been padding since i can beat most managers even with worse stats by sliders alone. i highly feel that fighting good managers should matter way more than highest rank especially where in this catigory some started 11 months ago some started 4 months ago so some people have had time to pad their record long enough to get a better high rank. keep in mind i still plan on voting for you tj as i elieve your the best canidate but if the opponent rank thing is broken i would like to know so iican stop using it as one of my measuring sticks.

First of all, opponent rank should calculate your last 20 fights, not your performance during the whole year. And since we are choosing of the year awards, wouldn't be the smartest thing to decide your vote based on just 20 fights.

Second, if you try to calculate the average current ranking(it should be current as stated) of your last 20 opponents, I am pretty sure that you won't get the number which is shown on your manager profile.

• Downvote 1

Lol just look at GBK's opp rank if you need evidence its broken

Billy Arseworth is the prime example now. His lowest ranked opp in his last 20 is like 1500, and like 15 of his last 20 have been against top 100 opposition...yet it shows an average of 1140 for him which is near on impossible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i figured oppoent rank average would be average overall for every single fight so if it has over 500 you dont fight the best managers but if its not overall for every single fight you ever done than you are right it shouldnt matter much. also that gives camara a better chance to get my vote. as far as im concerned this is a two person race and i was highly considering tj mitchel because his average opponent rank is way better than camara who has over 1000 but if thats not accurate or its broken than they are much more even to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i figured oppoent rank average would be average overall for every single fight so if it has over 500 you dont fight the best managers but if its not overall for every single fight you ever done than you are right it shouldnt matter much. also that gives camara a better chance to get my vote. as far as im concerned this is a two person race and i was highly considering tj mitchel because his average opponent rank is way better than camara who has over 1000 but if thats not accurate or its broken than they are much more even to me.

Thanks man, it means a lot coming from you. Yeah I was at around 315 and then shot past 1000 after the first 2 rounds of the Island end of season tourney. I also just learned it is only for the last 20.

But it was all worth it as I absolutely laid waste to Kryptonite as I promised them I would. That was fun :)

Lol... beat me to it. TJ is Rookie Of The Year without a doubt. No QFC can-crushing, no island hype farming and he accepts every fight without checking the opponent. He has many wins where his fighter was 10k ID newer than the opponent(talking about 290K, 300K orgs, not some peaked fighters). I call these awards biased if anyone else wins this lmao.

OMG "he accepts every fight without checking the opponent." Not sure who "TJ" is...but I cant think of a better way to spot a FOOL. enuff said on the OBVIOUS!!! But considering WHO said it....guess its no surprise to see such stupidity put forth as "commendable". Fool loving foolishness.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank God for opponent ranking stat :) Yup, I actually fight harder managers than your alliance mate.

Your argument doesn’t hold any water, specially since you were under the same Fart Master system I followed and made us successful.

You may continue your circle jerk now :)

oh WELL SAID....guess my previous post was unneeded to point out that fact.....its OK Im here so seldomn I have to post a lot to catch up. LMAO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually i didnt follow his advice and didnt make 100 qfc fights. Where are you fighting those harder managers? On the island? Lmao. I really wanna see the island pros after the season is over.

At least I am not the one picking up FAs and running away from the high level orgs.

P.s.: Go count the average ranking of your last 20 opponents. If you had any clue, you would have known it is not accurate. And as I said it just shows the last 20 fights. What about the 100 qfc fights?

Don't get me wrong, you have potential to become good player, but followed the wrong starting strategy, which is not so much your fault, but your mentor's fault. Spamming QFC really doesn't count as winning and isn't bringing respect from the experienced managers.

More foolishness...the island is the only perfect competition with level playing feild and here u are running ur toilet like it somehow is a LESSER place to fight in....like there are no top managers on the island....

and yes u DID follow my advice u LIAR. Up to a point anyway....and like ALL mentees u grew into ur own abilities and struck off on ur own....But dont talk shit and LIE about the mentorship that u benefitted greatly from u backstabbing piece of shit.

100 QFC fights....seriously? Like u counted them....I see plenty of QFC on ur record Mr Liar. Didnt count them tho....least I wont LIE about the count like YOU just did. Just like a true liberal....FAKE NEWS and lies.....

If its the wrong starting strategy then how the fuck is he in the running for the best? That dont even make sense u freako.

"respect from the experienced managers? Well unlike u and ur liberal friends who care about such things...not everyone else does ha? And a managers social skills dont have crap to do with their ability either. Seriosly...who gives a rat fuck what other managers experienced or otherwise think of u? Fucking liberal social parasites ONLY give a shit about such foolishness. Like when u die ur eulogy will be about the great respect u earned sucking ass on digital "friends" in some online game....Man if thats the best u can come up with for ur pride....U more PATHETIC than I thought !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1) There was a whole discussion about this, where I think I have explained myself pretty well. Got bored with The Island season already, just came to your org to kick Scotty Joe's ass as he issued a challenge, did it and freed up some fighter slots.

2) Never had a champion in Tokyo, so maybe stop pulling shit outta your ass.

3) When I said you were picking up FAs and running away from top orgs, I meant picking up fighters from CEC and Syn and going to ehmm.. where? CEFC? Undead Fighting Championship? World Fighting Championship? Kings FC was never a top org ofc, though it had the best 310k competition.

Personally, I am rejecting fights only if they make no sense, never rejecting because I feel I am going to lose. Best scenario for me would be accepting every fight that I get offered, but not every org has good match making, and even in that case I am trying to reach an agreement with the org owner - I tried the same with Scotty Joe, but he preferred to call me pussy via mass mail to org managers and he got what he deserved. Some fights really make no sense. Recently, got offered a fight for my lets say 800 p4p fighter vs 5k p4p can. It was an easy win for my fighter who had much better skills, but I rejected it cause it made no sense. In another org, my fighter who is a champ. btw, just beat for second time one of the contenders, but straight after the fight he got offered to fight the same contender for third time. I am always enjoying a good challenge, so not scared to fight anyone. You could come up with as much shit as you would like, think I have proven myself as a stand up guy around the game and the forums. I really wonder what random stuff you are going to throw at me with your next post, cause that's what you have been doing in the development of this discussion:

- I said you did good in 2017 but had too many ez QFC wins, you came back with the argument that you have better opponent rank(nvm it is a broken stat) in your last 20 fights;

- I explained you that it is just for the last 20 fights, while the award is for the whole 2017, you started throwing shit at me, like I am relevant to this award somehow, when I am not at all.

Jesus wept!

OK Im just gonna make a few points rather than EVERY point that could be made here....

1. Lame ass excuse for crappy behaviour on the island and about one of the BEST org owners in the game Scotty....typical liberal...all lame excuses and fake news and finger pointing...

2. Champ in Tokyo...I read clearly he recalls but not clear where...so it WASNT Tokyo on that ONE instance....he didnt say it WAS Tokyo for sure....u just grasping at straws for excuses to cover ur ass...typical liberal.

3. taking fighters from CEC and Syn and going elsewheres....there ARE other reasons to change orgs that have NOTHING to do with "running"....but ur to small-minded to think of a better excuse I guess.

4. "Personally, I am rejecting fights only if they make no sense," But u feel NOT rejecting fights is such a commendable thing u posted in regards to "TJ". U are a strange bird u know that? Im not sure even what to say about such flip-flop thinking.....but it somehow makes me think of Hillary Clinton....whats up with THAT????

5. "Some fights really make no sense." Thats actually the 1st thing u said that makes sense. But it IS an "opinion" and if the fight was proposed it musta made sense to somebody...but that dont count as much as YOUR opinion eh? Fricken LIBERAL thinking PURE as it can be !

6. "think I have proven myself as a stand up guy around the game and the forums." OMG talk about EGO and OPINION !!! But lets face facts ok? In the game u have proven urself FAR from being a standup guy....from backstabbing ur mentor and talking shit as a way to say thank u for the excellent start u got....to from this very thread is now exposed ur MULTIPLE issues with various org owners in the game....thats a JOKE statement. HOWEVER....in the forums I believe u might be correct in thinking that ur "repected" at some level...since thats where all the other liberals hang out and talk shit about others....so that area Im thinking u MIGHT be correct to feel u have an established "stand-up guy" reputation....But its from a fleet of other liberal scum that dont amount to much....I would rather have ONE cat that liked me than the whole fleet of liberals from the forums....simply no value there....But if thats ur best claim to fame.....hope u enjoy it a long time....or whatever....

U r 1 of the most PATHETIC worms I have encountered in this game...and the list is LONG....and thats why I call u the "king" cause u are the KING of crapola and forum scum in ur own mind....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would LOVE to finish reading this thread....but stupidity always makes my blood pressure go up...and the "king in his own mind" has posted so much stupidity I never made it to the second page of the thread....which leads me to believe I dont need to continue....maybe another day.

Bye 4 now !

Hope everyone has fun with so much to comment on !

u just KNOW I do this on purpose dont u? Sometimes liberals just need to be exposed....and its great to watch them scurry around making excuses like cockroaches running from the light....

hmmmm "King Cockroach (112888) .....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh hi Fart Master :) I think he voted for me too ... by the way.

Went 3-0 today :P I was actually a 2:1 underdog to Bwang's undefeated fighter but managed to pull it off after a lot of studying. That is one dangerous cat that Bwang. I'm so happy, I finally managed to pull a W in Farfy's farewell fight.

Now to focus on how to beat this David Brent dude. He has been obliterating the legends tournament but most of those guys lost the fight before entering the ring. I just see another fighter in front of me. This should be fun :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ibrahim Camara (118287) has 77 QFC
"King Cockroach (112888) has 44 QFC
and I bet I have OVER 100....who cares?
OMG !!!! so the lie is exposed. Go count them u self if u actually CARE. How about simply be REAL and stop dis'ing the QFC like u never did one eh? Oh I know already what ur excuse will be...wow 77 ! thats ENORMOUS....but its NOT 100 as u claimed ha? And who the fuck are YOU to decide if 100 is to many? I happen to know there are people who think 44 is to many. problem is....who gives a fuck what YOU or THEY or ME think? Is YOUR "opinion" more valuable than mine? or that other guy? who the fuck died and made u the great decider of standards? Get a grip on ur EGO ok?

Now run along little liar....i think I hear ur mommy calling...must be NAPPY time eh?

pills? that the best u can do? couldnt think up some more lies to throw out there? then u MUST be tired...better go get that nappy ok?

• Upvote 3

You clearly have no life if you have so much time for sitting on MMAT forums and writing essays. Got get laid you fucking loser.

obviously a SUCKUPPER type...talking shit with no information to work with. If u knew a damn thing u would know how RARE it is for me to waste even a second in this forum. I bet YOUR here every day sucking ass aint you?

The funniest part u saved for last....if u only had a clue how much I TURN DOWN. There are those in the game that know me well enuff to know just how damn funny that comment was. getting laid is about as far from an issue for me it shocked me to read that until I realized where I was and remembered just how stupid u forum hanger liberals are.

• Upvote 2