Sapp vs Lashley

Upstart boxing promotion Prize Fight Promotions has teamed up with local Mississippi mixed martial arts promoters Fight Force International to put on quite the MMA event in Biloxi, Mississippi on June 27. The show will be headlined by an intriguing (to say the least) heavyweight bout between former professional wrestler Bobby Lashley and PRIDE and K-1 veteran Bob Sapp.

Pro Wrestler Bobby Lashley is back on the hype machine again since is 24 second win over that Mike Cook I think it was.The fight with Guida seemed like he lost a lot of hype being taken to the judges by a LHW TUFer,unlike Kimbo though he passed his test against LHW Tuf'ers :P.I think for the most part people will be betting on Lashley but I think Sapp is a little underrated in stand up in this match up and will be better, as far as stand up goes slightly.I see Lashley taking the beast down and just laying on him, and probably getting a tko victory in either round 1 or 2(hard to choose what round but I guess round 1) lol.

Lashley TKO Round 1

All lashley has to do is take him down and stay on top of him. When Bob bum rushes him put the jab in his face and drop down for a double or single, taking care not to eat a knee. Sapp doesn't have much of a ground game so once you get him taken down, keep him there. Ride out the round with GNP and if you have a sub in the aresenal look for it when the time comes.

I'll pick lashley, unlike bob he actualy has some skills, I think his wrestling will be enough for him to take the win in this match

only way sapp can win is with one of his big punches and actualy land it.

wich he might try and then he gasses.

or he might save his energy gets takendown and lose the fight anyway

LOL.. Both guys are really cool. I had a chance to meet both fighters last month. I have a lot to due with the event and if you look at my user name; thats the actually name of the event itself. Im more excited about the undercard more than this one featuring Din Thomas; Chris Horodecki, Gilbert Yvel and even Tom Atencio.