WCF Smack Talk Thread

nkallas50

WCF 47 fun fact #3Kolby Khaos(6-3) vs Poncho Cortez(5-1). How did we get this main event?Originally planned to be C-Richard Komakech(2-0) vs #1Tobig Tofail(7-1),however after Tofails KO over #2 Tobias Funke his manger asked for a month to train and he was never offered his title shot and Poncho Cortez got the call to step into the title fight. Komakech has since went inactive leaving the divison held up. Kolby Khaos then finished Shelby Crabtree with a submission and agreed to step into his first main event slot replacing the champion Richard Komakech. With this huge main event 265+ fight and Tobig Tofail fighting next week, you can't help but think a strip of Komakechs title may be coming soon.

• Upvote 1

WCF 47 fun fact #3Kolby Khaos(6-3) vs Poncho Cortez(5-1). How did we get this main event?Originally planned to be C-Richard Komakech(2-0) vs #1Tobig Tofail(7-1),however after Tofails KO over #2 Tobias Funke his manger asked for a month to train and he was never offered his title shot and Poncho Cortez got the call to step into the title fight. Komakech has since went inactive leaving the divison held up. Kolby Khaos then finished Shelby Crabtree with a submission and agreed to step into his first main event slot replacing the champion Richard Komakech. With this huge main event 265+ fight and Tobig Tofail fighting next week, you can't help but think a strip of Komakechs title may be coming soon.

If Don Cortez wasn’t so green I’d move him up to go after the title. Good point mate, looks like a title could be yours for the taking.

WCF WNF 29: Bardia vs Makino Preview & Predictions

Main Event

135 lbs Title Bout C Bardia Farrokhzad (10-4) vs #5 Fumito Makino (7-6)

Tonights main event has all the makings of a classic. This is about that many thought would occur at 145 when Bardia became champ and Makino won his debut against Talon Orion. Now both men are trying to take hold of the bantamweight division. It feels like just yesterday Bardia made his much anticipated WCF debut but he is now 6 fights into his WCF career (4-2 in WCF) and is only the 2nd fighter to win titles in multiple weight classes of course following former simultaneous dual weight champ Mickey Garcia. Bardia is looking to defend his title for the first time following his championship win over Dewey Decimal. Makino dropped down to bantamweight following a loss to Ryan Anderson and received an immediate title shot in which he was knocked out by the former champ Decimal. Makino earned his title shot tonight following a dominant Fight of the Night effort against former and potentially the next challenger to the title Bernie Sanders. This is once again a matchup of two guys with virtually zero holes in the abilities. Both guys have a combined 14 wins (out of 17) by knockout so I don’t expect the judges to be needed. This is one that could be a firefight at 135. If you believe in MMA math then Bardia should be expected to come out of this one with a win based off their mutual opponent Decimal.

Prediction: Bardia Farrokhzad by 4th round KO/TKO

Co-Main Event

265 lbs Dennis Rader (9-3) vs Jack Tupp (9-8)

Our Co-Main event is one that should have huge implications in the heavyweight division. Rader likely becomes the next challenger for the title with a win over Tupp. Dennis Rader has been impressive throughout his WCF career. His only loss came from a close decision in a title fight against previous and long reigning champ Tom Dirk. In that fight Rader lost a unanimous decision but was able to take two rounds from the champ. Following that loss Rader rallied and built up his current 3-fight win streak with finishes over Donald Fonald, John Thunder, and Jett Denovan. As you will see down below Rader was behind on the scorecards against Denovan but was able to pull off a stunning 3rd round guillotine to steal the win. Tupp is one of the OGs of WCF and is Tied for the 3rd most fights in the promotion with 12 total (7-5 record in the WCF cage). He is coming off an amazing slam KO of William Riker which was only the 2nd in the promotion and he is responsible for both (the other coming against Leroy Brown. “Mr. Violance” has record 3 straight performance bonus heading into this fight and has evolved from a brawler to a well-rounded mixed martial artist which is evident from his run in TWGC this summer. Despite the newfound grappling skills all of Tupp’s wins have come by KO (T-3 most KO wins in WCF with 7). Both men have separate advantages when it’s on the feet with Tupp being more of a traditional boxer and Rader utilizing a Muay Thai based striking. This should be a cracker of a main event.

Prediction: Jack Tupp via 2nd round KO

170 lbs Hector Sanchez (5-3) vs Tyson Asakura (9-3)

Two high-level welterweights will go at it prior to our Co-Main event. There is rumblings that this may be Hector Sanchez’s final fight in not only WCF but his entire career. What a tough retirement fight this would be for Sanchez. He is coming off of his second submission win over Marvin Watts who we will see earlier in the card. He is 4-3 in his career in WCF and has alternated wins and losses since his debut. Sanchez’s only losses has come from very tough opponents in Matt Cruz, Jonathan Archer, and Kribbson Diaz and it will get no easier for him against Asakura. Tyson is near as good as it gets when it comes to welterweights in WCF. He started his tenure in WCF at 185 but following a loss in his debut against former 2-weight world champion Mickey Garcia. Asakura proceeded to drop down to 170 and earned back-to-back wins including his latest win against the skilled Kev McKill. He is coming of a loss though against Wesley Clark who is a potential title challenger following another win. Asakura is clearly the more talented fighter but you cant count out Hector Sanchez. All 5 of Sanchez’s wins are by submission which will likely be his only path to victory.

Prediction: Tyson Asakura 3rd round TKO

265 lbs Jett Denovan (8-4) vs William Riker (3-2)

Next up is the first of 2 important heavyweight fights. Jett Denovan is trying to snap a 2-fight losing streak after he took a beating in a title fight to Tom Dirk and followed that up with submission loss to Dennis Rader. Donovan was dominating Rader in the first two rounds until he got too comfortable in top position in the 3rd and getting caught in a guillotine. Riker presents a tough test for Denovan. He came into WCF with a ton of hype, rightfully so, but was finished the man we will see in the Co-Main Event Jack Tupp. Riker is a decorated grappler is going to be trying to take it to the mat. Denovan good grappler in his own right but not on the level of Riker. He should have a clear advantage on the feet and should look to keep it there.

Prediction: Jett Denovan by Unanimous Decision

265+ lbs Tobig Tofail (7-1) vs Jore Maki (4-2)

Kicking off the main card is a title eliminator for the 265+ division. Tofail will come into this one following a rapid KO in his WCF debut while Maki is making his debut in the promotion. Both fighters are evenly matched across the board in the most part. Despite the equal skillsets there is advantages nonetheless. Tofail is the more polished kickboxer while Maki is an elite wrestler. Both fighters have purple belts in BJJ but Maki should have a slight size advantage. This is a tough one to predict the outcome and should be a super competitive fight. Neither man goes the distance often and in this weight class don’t expect a technical point fighting affair.

Prediction: Tobig Tofail by 1st round KO

Featured Prelim Bout

205 lbs Juice Williams (9-5) vs Jupiter Smalls (6-0)

Our Featured Prelim Bout is a huge one for the light heavyweight division. Juice Williams will provide the biggest test to date for surging prospect Jupiter Smalls. Following a tough 2-fight losing streak, Williams bounced back in a big with with back-to-back wins. Juice bested former 205lb champ Jeff Warren in a fight of the night decision and followed that up with a tough fought KO of former title challenger Xi Li. “Super Freak” will have the duty of welcoming Jupiter Smalls to the top-10 of the division. Smalls ran through his previous competition easily but Williams will by far be his biggest challenges despite the top prospects Smalls has bested at 205 all by KO/TKO. Both fighters show similarities on the surface. Both of them like to strike and have a good background of mostly defensive grappling with Smalls having the upper hand in wrestling but Williams being the superior BJJ practitioner. This one should not disappoint.

Prediction: Juice Williams by 3rd round TKO

145 lbs Jeff Fafa (9-6) vs Edgar Bravo (6-6)

Up next is a pivotal featherweight but which could vault the winner near title contention. Fafa has been on fire since coming into WCF. He has gone 4-1 in the promotion with all his wins coming by KO/TKO and the competition has not been pedestrian. Fafa has dispatched Eder Silva, Steve Cho, Veljko Bakocevic, and Mason Rogers. Bravo is also no stranger to high level competition. He has faced a who’s who of the division going a slightly worse 3-2. He is riding a two fight win streak over Daisuke Hazuki and the aforementioned Colton Ortiz. Both fighters are well-rounded but Fafa will most likely try to keep the fight standing while we should see Bravo try to change levels and take it to the mat. This one will come down to which fighter can impose their will and control where the fight takes place.

Prediction: Jeff Fafa by Unanimous Decision

170 lbs Marvin Watts (6-7) vs Akello McGee (3-1)

In our 1st welterweight bout of the night WCF regular Marvin Watts returns. Watts is as battle tested as them come but has never been able to get over the hill into the top of the 170lb division. He has notable wins against David Danis and Panca Pandu. He has gone 4-3 over his last seven with those 3 losses being to tough opponents. McGee lacks the deep experience that Watts has but stormed into WCF with back to back submission wins before being derailed by Liam McKnight. McGee surprisingly has 2 submission wins in WCF despite a below average wrestling pedigree and having decorate Muay Thai skills. McGee does have a surprising height advantage which should challenge Watts who is use to being the longer fighter. On the other hand Watts should have a clear advantage in strength and power with being a big welterweight (with a fight at 185) while McGee was a lightweight prior to his WCF debut. This should be an interesting fight that should more or less be 15 minutes of kickboxing.

Prediction: Marvin Watts by Unanimous Decision

145 lbs Colton Ortiz (3-4) vs Tyson Alexander (2-1)

Two guys looking to build some moment in the featherweight division. Ortiz has been in WCF his whole career and has a solid track record in WCF with his 4 losses coming from high-level fighters in Bardia Farrokhzad, Harry Hendersons (x2), and Edgar Bravo. Ortiz went the distance with Bravo as well as Hendersons twice and has shown an impressive grappling skillset with all 3 of his wins coming by sub. Alexander is an exciting and solid striker with a kickboxing base. Alexander introduced himself to WCF with a huge head kick KO of Kirk Fitzpatrick but faced a huge step up in competition his next fight against Steve Cho which resulted in a 1st round TKO loss. Expect a classic grappler vs striker duel in this one.

Prediction: Colton Ortiz by 1st round submission

265+ lbs Anthony Johnson (3-6) vs Jas Drop (2-10)

Opening up the card we have the debut of two 265+ fighter. Both fighters have had stints in other major promotions but albeit unsuccessfully. Anthony Johnson will be making his first career fight in the 265+ division. He has a resume with some connections to WCF. During his time in ACE he fought former WCF title challenger Golden Sage Lll to a losing effort. Drop does not have any opponents of note in WCF but he has fought high level competition in Madness and F&B. Jas Drop will also have a large size advantage in both height and weight. Both fighters prefer striking but we could see drop use his slight offensive grappling advantage.

Prediction: Jas Drop via 1st round KO

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just an FYI I declined the rematch because of that ongoing glitch where if you try booking a title fight the same day as it was defended it wont let you include the fight.

Just send me the fight again tomorrow pls, Mikes team of developpers havent been able to fix this glitch yet lol so we always have to work around it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anderson will be ready for another war. WCF52

Just an FYI I declined the rematch because of that ongoing glitch where if you try booking a title fight the same day as it was defended it wont let you include the fight.

Just send me the fight again tomorrow pls, Mikes team of developpers havent been able to fix this glitch yet lol so we always have to work around it.

Hey WCF! Hope you guys are kicking ass and going strong!

On behalf of HFC, I would like to offer a challenge.

Our Middleweight champion, "ADA" Dos Anjos will be looking for a super fight at either 185 or 170 for January. If anyone is interested, please let me know and mention it to Nick. If all parties can get on the same page (HFC, WCF, and both managers) then we can set something up. The contract for the loaned fighter will be 1 fight for 20k/20k/20k. Needs to be a top contender or preferably a champ. Not asking for title to be put on the line.

• Upvote 1

7w19.jpg    BALINK TARLAH: - I am proud to be in this organization, I was champ at 145 in BFC, Let s hope I will be chap again but I am not in a hurry. I can fight at 170 for sure, when I started my mma career I was lightweight but I was cutting from 170 in holydays. 170 lbs, 155 lbs, 145 lbs, Let s go! I am not here to trashtalk but next time I will fight in the cage I will do my best to win, good luck to all my opponents and respect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15694339577328.png

Cayden Abner

"Well, that certainly didn't go as planned!  Hats off to the champ, my camp and I thought we had this fight in our back pocket, perhaps we didn't take it seriously enough and protect the chin properly there.  Anyways, waking up to smelling salts was a new experience for me tonight...and not one I want to repeat any time soon!  My next opponent is going to feel my wrath!"

• Upvote 5

On 12/9/2020 at 5:14 PM, HareRumpler said:

15694339577328.png

Cayden Abner

"Well, that certainly didn't go as planned!  Hats off to the champ, my camp and I thought we had this fight in our back pocket, perhaps we didn't take it seriously enough and protect the chin properly there.  Anyways, waking up to smelling salts was a new experience for me tonight...and not one I want to repeat any time soon!  My next opponent is going to feel my wrath!"

Great stuff Hare

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/9/2020 at 6:14 PM, HareRumpler said:

15694339577328.png

Cayden Abner

Mailk El Shabazz- Arulius Augustus is ducking, how would you like to get KO'D again?

41b3.jpg

3 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Mailk El Shabazz- Arulius Augustus is ducking, how would you like to get KO'D again?

41b3.jpg

15694339577328.png

Cayden Abner

"Interesting offer, but the last and only guy to do it isn't available...unless you whacked your head getting up this morning and think you're capable of it?  That's a bit funny that you have such a great imagination!...but if you want me to play whack a mole with you, I can do that son!"

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

15374966924436.jpg  145 lbs, World Combat Federation   16083137642236.png

Following another razor close decision "The Anal Mandalorian" Gaylord Camara and Baby Yoda join our studios for an exclusive interview !

Baby Yoda: Yo Gaylord, amazing job brother, you finally captured that WCF belt! https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1029227

Anal Mandalorian: This is the waiii bitch ! 

Baby Yoda: Yo man, a lot of controversy in social media as boxing judge Franklyn Lucas scored it 50-45 for Anderson while the other 2 judges had it 49-46 for you.  Lots of talk about him needing glasses, what do you have to say?

Anal Mandalorian: Meh it was a great fight. I have not rewatched it yet but we plan on as soon as Ibby comesback from his 14-day Yuletide bender. He is on day 3 or 4 so we still got a while to 

Baby Yoda: Yo man you've fought quite a bit already and some outlets are already talking about 350k P4P top 10 status, what is next for the Anal Mandalorian?

Anal Mandalorian: Well I have to take you back to Tatouine and introduce you to some jedi nigga last I heard? 

Baby Yoda: Yo man, how come you don't wear a Mandalore helmet? 

Anal Mandalorian: Because fuck you that's why, anything else?

Baby Yoda: Yo man, you think I can win the League of Madness for Ibby in the coaches' division?

Anal Mandalorian: Ibby has spoken! This is the waiii ! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

36w27.jpg   Nathan Dylan:

- You talk to much. Talk the talk but you don t walk how you say, first you call yourself a people champ? Like you are the biggest champ around here. Khabib Nurmagomedov has 16-1, all his WCF title are defended mate and he don t call himself like you. And by the way I am not on your card, I fight nr contender Sasha Rua on 10 march. I have my own card like you and never been a champ like you pussy. Sit, good boy! 

• Downvote 1

On 2/1/2021 at 10:50 PM, Golden97 said:

Tomorrow night the greatest featherweight in WCF history comes back and will show out. The peoples champ is ready to put Lil Anni to sleep and show why he's still the king of the division 

12w18.jpg

15483776712927.jpg

"Well, this didn't seem to age to well!  All kidding aside, it was a great fight, almost had me and I think you had that last round for the decision...right up till the last three seconds!  But, aside from it being a tough, hard fought one...just wanna say I wasn't going to sleep!  Maybe giving up a decision, but no sleep magic this time!"

• Upvote 2