Company Name Dispute:

THT

I am not sure if my complaint is founded or not, guess I will find out now.

I currently run Rhino - Clothing, link below in my sig.

And there has now been a company (supps) called Rhinos - Nutrition.

The company was only satrted 2/3 weeks ago and is no relation to my own company, I have never spoken to this manager either? I have no idea how good or bad his products are?

I have worked quite hard too get myself ahead in this game business wise with my forum posts and trying to meet people ect ect.

TL:DR - This guy copied my name.

[Edited] Added TL:DR

Couple things:

A.) Rhino is not YOUR name. It's a common animal. Not like you invented the word.

B.) If I was in your shoes, I'd have Pm'd the other guy first and politely asked him to change his name before going public.

Glad to see you around, Manny. And still offering the easiest and reasonable solutions to issues :). To the OP -contacting the user is the best way to go. Like stated above, you own nothing of the name Rhino. Maybe the two of you can team up and gain more exposure for both of your businesses. If you approach the situation with negativity, you can be pretty sure to receive it in return. Also, be careful...this guy may send you a cease and desist letter http://rhinoclothing.com.au/

• Upvote 1

I would recommend you get in touch with Splash3000 for his online certified lawyer skills. He has a mental disability, but he does well with what he has to work with! :)

Lol, I may just do that.

Should have PM'd him yes, thanks for the advice, and thanks Potter09.

• Upvote 1