Who is the best tycoon? State your case.

SteelPenn

How about this, you can all scratch ass. My remedial rhyming was about me being the Best Tycoon and the topic says state your case.

This forum needs to lighten up.

• Upvote 1

How about this, you can all scratch ass. My remedial rhyming was about me being the Best Tycoon and the topic says state your case.

This forum needs to lighten up.

Best? I read that you were a multi.

That's the word around town. Did you hear about all the good I have done or can you only focus on bad to gain attention?

• Downvote 5

Imagine that Steel Penn created another thread begging for people to call him the GOAT Tycooner and yet again puts all his BS stipulations on it. I'm the GOAT Tycooner who was an active multi between the dates of Jan 5th 2009 and Mar 15th 2013, who also happens to be a Steelers fan, donates more money here than I do to any actual charities that could legit use the funds (all in an attempt to sway people I'll never meet to like me more), and let's not forget about my super impressive manager record....oh wait never mind please forget that. Get the fuck outta here with this shit.

Also Mentor, you can't even sell yourself your dirt brand cock cream since you know it didn't work to increase that micro-penis you have between your thighs, how do you expect the vast intellect of the Tycooniverse to ever label you anything but a hack wanna-be? And I'm talking about here and in your real life. Never falling outta the 1% HA! you're a fucking joke of a human.

And thanks to the fellas who tossed my name out there as potentially being one of the top guys, I did have some success when I was more into the game but it was always done with a good group of guys. You know actual other people, not the voices in my head that I created multi accounts for.

• Upvote 19

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...