Origi : quick fire

9RUq0WWIytqCI.gif

Interesting gif.

Now tell me, where is Beast?

Let me quote his bio:

Billy Beast is an absolute monster. Although he is but one of many super-humans in GWad's stable, Billy is the only one who truly puts fear in his own sparring partners hearts. In fact, it is said that when GWad picked the Beast up from free agency the rest of the roster let out a collective groan.

It's no secret what the Beast wants, craves and yearns for each time he enters the cage; a KO. With nothing short of godlike power, the Beast rarely fails to satisfy his hunger.

Is he still hungry or just scared?

He is triple elite and runs away from a guy with only one elite primary? Boohoo, what a beast...

giphy.gif

Get yourself a top 10 205lbs guy and I might listen to you. Currently, you are totally irrelevant.

And I already explained why Montana is not interesting but Beast is. Try to read, it is not that hard...

Montana is top 10 LHW coming off wins and champ at Ascension. Beast isn't a champ, no belt.

I get you want highest hyped fight available until you have to defend title against winner of Verama/McKenzie, assuming you defend title vs #1 contender and don't really use hype excuse, which honestly I feel like I'm one of the few mother fuckers in this game that defends (or wants to defend) the damn belt against #1 contenders anymore* ... but beggars can't be choosers.

I don't agree with everything they're saying to/about you in this thread, but you're not helping your case either.

you want top 10 w/c, somebody offers it to you, at least put it on the 'worst case scenario I'll take this fight'. both of yall need to stop flinging duck shit at each other. just fight, pussies.

* shoutout to Hans and Robbie Luatua :hannibal:

• Upvote 1

I didnt even offer him anything, other people did. From what I understand coke was offered before he even made this post but I wasnt involved in any of that.

my comment about you two needing to 'shut up and fight' was the brief replies of the 'your ducking', 'no your ducking', "wait your ducking", "no she's ducking" nonsense I skimmed through lol..

in this case org owners offered fight. he declined. but makes thread wanting top 10 w/c fight. counter-productive. doesn't help his case. I don't think bjorn is necessarily a consistent ducker, he wants highest hyped fights, but he does inadvertently turn into a ducker. not sure if it's intentional or he just gets pushed into a pissing contest and is too stubborn not to get his way or what he wants and refuses to bend/compromise.

I'd rather fight a champion of a prestigious org, than a #1 contender of an org. regardless of hype. unless I lost to that fighter and had a grudge or some shit.

Montana is top 10 LHW coming off wins and champ at Ascension. Beast isn't a champ, no belt.

I get you want highest hyped fight available until you have to defend title against winner of Verama/McKenzie, assuming you defend title vs #1 contender and don't really use hype excuse, which honestly I feel like I'm one of the few mother fuckers in this game that defends (or wants to defend) the damn belt against #1 contenders anymore* ... but beggars can't be choosers.

I don't agree with everything they're saying to/about you in this thread, but you're not helping your case either.

you want top 10 w/c, somebody offers it to you, at least put it on the 'worst case scenario I'll take this fight'. both of yall need to stop flinging duck shit at each other. just fight, pussies.

* shoutout to Hans and Robbie Luatua :hannibal:

I first of all hoped to defend my belt against the number one contender to solidify it. I am fine with a superfight against a top 10 guy for sure,but was not my aim.

The reason I would rather face Beast than Montana is not for hype\rank, but because he is far better known. Beast has been a top guy for some time now, Montana is new on the block. I also think that Beast is even harder to beat than Montana and want such a big challenge. If Beast and Montana their ranks would have been opposite, I would still have hoped to fight Beast.

Worst case, I might accept a fight with Montana, but I do not find it a very interesting option. Beast, Carr, Nixon,... all far more interesting.

I first of all hoped to defend my belt against the number one contender to solidify it. I am fine with a superfight against a top 10 guy for sure,but was not my aim.

The reason I would rather face Beast than Montana is not for hype\rank, but because he is far better known. Beast has been a top guy for some time now, Montana is new on the block. I also think that Beast is even harder to beat than Montana and want such a big challenge. If Beast and Montana their ranks would have been opposite, I would still have hoped to fight Beast.

Worst case, I might accept a fight with Montana, but I do not find it a very interesting option. Beast, Carr, Nixon,... all far more interesting.

Given your public reputation, do yourself a favor and fight whoever they offer you without any input what-so-ever. It's your job to fight, it's their job to match-make. If you don't like the superfight they've offered you, sit on the shelf til a #1 contender comes rollin' into town for a title fight.

The chance you're infatuated with this 'huge star' Billy Beast, could be a possibility... but in a game filled with adults and critical/strategic thinkers we might ask you, "you sure it's not because Beast is older, maybe on the decline due to age and experience, been KO'd 3 times, and suits your strategy more than the younger granite chin Montana?".

We fail to see how much more interesting he can be outside of the fact that he has more hype and we'd prefer you just cut the shit.

Personally, I actually think in some weird way you'd rather fight him because to you, he is the bigger name in your eyes with more hype... but to play devil's advocate it's a bit hypocritical because Origi is more of the new kid on the block than Montana is. Montana is the champ at Ascension and has 4 or 5 fights there. Origi has 2 fights in what very few might call a top level org.

Hell you might owe Menace Defoe an instant rematch before you go lookin for a superfight lol. Just looked at that fight and should probably be favored candidate for 2017 FOTY.

Given your public reputation, do yourself a favor and fight whoever they offer you without any input what-so-ever. It's your job to fight, it's their job to match-make. If you don't like the superfight they've offered you, sit on the shelf til a #1 contender comes rollin' into town for a title fight.

The chance you're infatuated with this 'huge star' Billy Beast, could be a possibility... but in a game filled with adults and critical/strategic thinkers we might ask you, "you sure it's not because Beast is older, maybe on the decline due to age and experience, been KO'd 3 times, and suits your strategy more than the younger granite chin Montana?".

We fail to see how much more interesting he can be outside of the fact that he has more hype and we'd prefer you just cut the shit.

Personally, I actually think in some weird way you'd rather fight him because to you, he is the bigger name in your eyes with more hype... but to play devil's advocate it's a bit hypocritical because Origi is more of the new kid on the block than Montana is. Montana is the champ at Ascension and has 4 or 5 fights there. Origi has 2 fights in what very few might call a top level org.

Hell you might owe Menace Defoe an instant rematch before you go lookin for a superfight lol. Just looked at that fight and should probably be favored candidate for 2017 FOTY.

I would much rather fight a guy like Beast than Montana, all for the same reason, a big name.

Very little fights get me excited still, as the last few big names of the game or slowly disappearing.

Beast has been elite for a long time, altough not even as famous as a guy like Sotiris.

Montana could be a good fighter, sure, but not a household name whatsover.

Look at Beast his opponents vs Montana + read Beast his bio. Beast is the better fighter of the two and has the bigger name, so by far the most interesting option.

As I already explained, I would still rather fight Beast with the rank of Montana and vice versa. The hype/rank is less interesting than the name and fighter's legacy behind it.

PS: I look very much forward to a possible rematch with Defoe, as I absolutely loved that fight, but I highly doubt a second one would still be able to be that good. That was the coolest slugfest I have had with one of my guys in a long time.

obviously I'm a loser with too much time on my hands for even offering this much insight into this whole debacle.

:wheelchair:

personally, I think G Wad smacks you around with either fighter and you're just feeding him hype.

G Wad doesn't seem as confident as you CK.

His beast is locked up and has a suiting muzzle.

http://i1.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/vjMAAOSwZQRYhQV9/s-l225.jpg

I would much rather fight a guy like Beast than Montana, all for the same reason, a big name.

Very little fights get me excited still, as the last few big names of the game or slowly disappearing.

Beast has been elite for a long time, altough not even as famous as a guy like Sotiris.

Montana could be a good fighter, sure, but not a household name whatsover.

Look at Beast his opponents vs Montana + read Beast his bio. Beast is the better fighter of the two and has the bigger name, so by far the most interesting option.

As I already explained, I would still rather fight Beast with the rank of Montana and vice versa. The hype/rank is less interesting than the name and fighter's legacy behind it.

PS: I look very much forward to a possible rematch with Defoe, as I absolutely loved that fight, but I highly doubt a second one would still be able to be that good. That was the coolest slugfest I have had with one of my guys in a long time.

Defoe/Origi was one of the best fights I've skimmed through in a long time. As of right now it'd definitely get my vote/nomination, if I remember it by December... highly unlikely.

big names give you warboners... what about Sotiris Kakoullis? biggest name @ LHW that's active right now. if you're gonna feed somebody hype, might as well be from Convicted and not the musketqueers.

• Upvote 2

Defoe/Origi was one of the best fights I've skimmed through in a long time. As of right now it'd definitely get my vote/nomination, if I remember it by December... highly unlikely.

big names give you warboners... what about Sotiris Kakoullis? biggest name @ LHW that's active right now. if you're gonna feed somebody hype, might as well be from Convicted and not the musketqueers.

I'll help you remember :P

For those who haven't seen the fight yet : http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=847936

Sotiris would be one hell of a challenge and indeed the biggest active name at 205lbs.

I am up for it, I would love that fight to take place! Origi vs Sotiris Kakoullis , lets go!

Go through that fight and find how many times these lines popped up:

This is a great period of action - very entertaining stuff!

The crowd cheering loudly, showing their appreciation for the quality fight we're seeing here.

The crowd applaud the fighters' efforts here as the round comes to an end.

1st round = Defoe scored 1 cut + 1 knockdown

2nd round = Origi rocks Defoe

3rd round = Defoe kicks Origi in the nuts, and dominates round

4th round = Origi scored 1 knockdown & then Defoe rocks Origi with head kick

5th round = Origi scores 1 final knockdown seconds before fight ends, prolly won him the fight

result = 87% fight rating

pretty damn good rating for 5 round title fight and flawed rating system.

• Upvote 2

I'll help you remember :P

For those who haven't seen the fight yet : http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=847936

Sotiris would be one hell of a challenge and indeed the biggest active name at 205lbs.

I am up for it, I would love that fight to take place! Origi vs Sotiris Kakoullis , lets go!

I'm ready. Let's do this!

Warboner activated.

Origi vs Sotiris Kakoullis goes down on the 10th of June.