Bellum Fighting Championships (L.A) presents Season Three Featherweight Tournament (16 Fighters)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1302351449bellumb.jpg

Bellum Fighting Championships

Season Three

Featherweight Tournament

Bellum Fighting Championships in Los Angeles announces Season 3 Featherweight tourney.

Rules

•Must have an ID > 90k

•Must be able to compete at 145lbs failure to do so will result in elimination

•You can train any where in the world, as long as come fight night your step in the Bellum cage.

•Must have 2 pro fights

Prizes (thus far, may change)

Winner :- Possible $30,000 (via bookies), Lucrative contract and title shot, 10 custom skins courtesy of Riot Fight Gear (N.Y)

Runner up :- Lucrative contract

Contracts

Fights :4

Signing bonus: $2000

Base Pay: $2000

Win Bonus: $2000

This tournament is not designed to earn you the big bucks, just some fun, and an alternative to newly creations, and monster tournaments.

Schedule

First Round - July 2nd 2011

Quarter Final - July 16th 2011

Semi Final - July 30th 2011

Final - 16th August 2011

As the recently hired publicist for Bellum FC, it is my duty to handle the sign ups for this tournament.

So far we have one fighter signed and that is Bellums own Mack "Daddy" McNamara.

Also interrested party in this is manager Jackson. Who, if he wishes to sign up, has at least 3 fighters alligable for the tournament.

So with 2 fighters in this so far, another 14 is needed for us to begin this tournament!

Best of luck to all fighters!

/Robert

Yet another fighter has signed to the tournament now. After some deliberation Michael Johnsson will move to LA to take part in one of his biggest tests in his career...

Michaels entry makes it 2 certain plus 1 unknown so far:

Michael Johnson

Mack "Daddy" McNamara

Do you think you can take these guys out? Enter and find out!

We'd love to have Antonio with us... Just post here in the forums and we'll sort it out!

His future employer has given Antonio the green light on competing in the tournament. Watch out everyone, the "Capo" won't let anything stop him from winning this tournament.

I have 1 guy in my roster who meets most of the requirements except for one part (he meets the ID and weight req, and is even based here in LA for convenience so an NC is practically impossible for him), he doesn't have 2 pro fights (actually has 1). Is it OK if I can still sign him up? If not, if I get him to do a QFC before hand would that count?

I have 1 guy in my roster who meets most of the requirements except for one part (he meets the ID and weight req, and is even based here in LA for convenience so an NC is practically impossible for him), he doesn't have 2 pro fights (actually has 1). Is it OK if I can still sign him up? If not, if I get him to do a QFC before hand would that count?

I know for a fact that Riddlez wants the 2 fights so the qfc would be a must... after that, I'll sign him up without thinking twice :)

Not for sure, but I'm thinking about entering "Nova Scotian Assassin" Brad Burns [ 105092 ]. Currently a K-1 fighter and gonna get his belt back.

He would win this tournament, KO'ing everyone in his path. So save a spot for him maybe.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=105092

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1287239753brad%20burns%20top.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1287239791brad%20burns%20bottom.jpg

We'd like to have both Julio Cesar and Brad Burns in this tournament. They'd make a great addition to this!

Send us the info on whether or not you want in!