What Happened to Arcalimon the Coach?

1 hour ago, Ibearagimov said:

Its a shame, he had lots of interesting fighters and careers with them. Just seemed weird as he has 23-0 guy and other lots of success. Hopefully it is nothing bad personally.

he's an island manager iirc

Just now, Alfred said:

He was autobotting for quite a while and said he was pretty bored. Wasn't surprised when he stopped logging in but I also wouldn't be surprised to see him come back in time either. 

setting 12 sessions of training... per fighter... week in and week out.... like a dozen sliders on both sides of the page...

chores lol.

• Like 2

The struggle of trying to stay excited about a browser game that hasn't had any real updates for 10ish years. Or whenever the Island started.

Even small quality of life additions and game balancing spend years in the suggestions box before being implemented, if ever.

It is what it is at this point.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KingEpicity said:

The struggle of trying to stay excited about a browser game that hasn't had any real updates for 10ish years. Or whenever the Island started.

Even small quality of life additions and game balancing spend years in the suggestions box before being implemented, if ever.

So you're still alive, that's good!

10 hours ago, KingEpicity said:

vote for pedro

On 5/26/2023 at 12:51 PM, imcool said:

For what? He didn't even bother leaving a single comment on your thread to at least acknowledge that there is a need for major updates.

He already acknowledged them many times. Now he just doesn't answer.

He's straight up said, it is what it is, at this point and if you don't like it, don't play it.

I mean, I'm paraphrasing but you get what I mean. You were in that thread a couple years ago as well.

He doesn't care about the game and hasn't for years, he's content with the peanuts it spits out at him occasionally and as long as people keep paying for it things will stay as they are. 

The sadder truth is the day it stops making money isn't the day he gets serious about anything. It's the day the game is gone.

I hope I'm not raining on anyone's hope as I'm just a negative skeptic who doesn't play anymore at this point but to me, that's the obvious reality of the true state of the game and I feel like most have come to terms with that.

The only reason why this game is still here is because it ended up with a small but dedicated player base who have somehow remained passionate for over a decade and kept it alive. I wish I was still one of those people and probably still would be if not for major problems in my personal life over the last few years 

On 5/26/2023 at 11:25 AM, imcool said:

So you're still alive, that's good!

lol, I'm no longer a step father but I am still alive. 

-not crying-

Meh Divorce/breakups get most of us, it got Mike too, if you come out of it with more than the shirt on your back be grateful (& hire a better legal person next tiime).

I hope some good stuff happens to the game but not gonna hold my breath, it has its flaws but it's still decent enough to enjoy it, could be better but same could be said for most things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, KingEpicity said:

I hope I'm not raining on anyone's hope as I'm just a negative skeptic who doesn't play anymore at this point but to me, that's the obvious reality of the true state of the game and I feel like most have come to terms with that.

The only reason why this game is still here is because it ended up with a small but dedicated player base who have somehow remained passionate for over a decade and kept it alive. I wish I was still one of those people and probably still would be if not for major problems in my personal life over the last few years 

you've always been an emo

come back to tycoon, i need a punching bag and free hype

hope all is well buddy ❤️

On 5/28/2023 at 5:07 AM, Skuzbukit said:

Meh Divorce/breakups get most of us, it got Mike too, if you come out of it with more than the shirt on your back be grateful (& hire a better legal person next tiime).

Yikes. I didn't know Mike had a breakup. That sucks. IIRC they had a kid together. :(

KingEpicity - You're the Danaher of MMA Tycoon. Just send me your sliders and builds. (j/k man) Come back!