Highest Rank not updating properly

Marky

As the topic says my fighter Stalinovich https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=348874 has been on top 10 P4P for about 10 days now (currently 10th), still it says 14 MMA. I noticed the same with Reinikainen https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=330580 who was #2 P4P for some time but never got the recognition for it, the rank stayed 3 MMA for him. With Reinikainen you can check he does have the #2 P4P trophy and like I said the case is not that they have been there momentarily, we are talking days and weeks.

I'm keeping history of my fighters that made it #20 P4P in my profile page, so I know the highest ranks well. This is quite annoying.

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2022 at 8:00 PM, bjornmma1 said:

@MMATycoon: can you check please and solve it? 

@MMATycoon It eventually stored, but very late and didn't store the highest rank correct anyway either. 
I got to rank 1 after David lost two fights last weekend, got the number one manager-trophy and stayed at rank one for a while, but it didn't store, again. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

@MMATycoon It eventually stored, but very late and didn't store the highest rank correct anyway either. 
I got to rank 1 after David lost two fights last weekend, got the number one manager-trophy and stayed at rank one for a while, but it didn't store, again. 

You're better off PMing him mate. He's not on the forums nearly as much as his regular account.

• Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

It is annoying after winning a fight and reaching a new best pfp only for it to not show on highest rank and then other fights happen and when highest rank does get updated it is not the real highest rank.

Weird that for me sometimes it is updated straight away and other times it is not. Small issue but frustrating, I think before the highest rank did not update for my fighter until his next fight.

3 minutes ago, Skuzbukit said:

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Thank you I did and it updated so that seems to be a solution. It still is a issue though for example my fighter won his fight yesterday and got to 405 PFP but as I update it today the highest rank is 410, this is minor but is an inaccuracy (or is it not- a game timer to set the rankings?) also I struggle to understand how it works as if I do not do this do other managers see the correct ranking and if so why does the wrong highest rank show if the bracketed point above is not true?

Sorry if that does not make sense, it just is strange to me how I need to update it for myself but even if this is case now it shows wrong rank.

9 minutes ago, Ibearagimov said:

Logging out and logging back in did update it for me (old classic) but updated it to the current time pfp ranking so I am intrigued if it is a manual clock or what is going on.

Good idea.

So at least players have 2 options to try & see if those rectify it.

Only other thing I can think of user-side worth trying might be to force a PC clock sync, normally windows only checks the PC clock once a week.

I use a free software called Meinberg to keep my PC clock synced to NTP servers (as it helped fix time-related issues in the MMORPG I used to play) could maybe try that & see if that helps, though that's a long-shot & probably isn't going to do much for a browser game.

• Like 1