CelticStryder's Avatars

CelticStryder

Skuzbukit
This post was recognized by Skuzbukit!

CelticStryder was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

xO2KP9X.jpg

Decided to try my hand at avatars so staring this thread to auction them off. I am not a graphic designer but do have a bit of experience playing around with PhotoShop as a hobby. All proceeds will go towards funding a gym to train my fighters.

I have seen most people starting bids at $25k with minimum increase of $25k

Here are a few to start and will add more later. All backgrounds can easily be changed

All auctions will begin at the time of the first bid and will close in 48 hours

#1: The Dragon

WxjH5Sv.jpg

Winning Bid: $25k to @teyoken

#2: The All American

Cm6P84j.jpg

Winning bid: $25k to Brodie7

#3: The Great White North

hKVRJHM.jpg

Winning bid: $75k to @venom09

#4: The Cameroon Predator

Ksp3noT.jpg

Winning bid: $150k to @Sprooch

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, imcool said:

Good first effort! But cutting out the head whole and slapping it on top of another head will always look off(angle will be off(#4), color will be off(#1/3/4), size will be off(all of them)).  Depending on which software you are using, look up on youtube how to properly blend.

Appreciate the feedback as I learn. When you say not to just cut out the heads and use blending do you just use the facial features of an avatar and blend your them into the existing face? I was worried trying to do that they might get rejected for looking too real

26 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

Appreciate the feedback as I learn. When you say not to just cut out the heads and use blending do you just use the facial features of an avatar and blend your them into the existing face? I was worried trying to do that they might get rejected for looking too real

I cute out the face as a whole(so a little of the forehead, eyes, nose, mouth and some chin).  Then, I throw that on the image and blend the features to the original guys head.  They won't look too real when you do that, Mike won't reject that.  He often rejects avatars where people try to be slick and only take the eyes, or eyes and nose but leave original mouth, etc.

13 minutes ago, imcool said:

I cute out the face as a whole(so a little of the forehead, eyes, nose, mouth and some chin).  Then, I throw that on the image and blend the features to the original guys head.  They won't look too real when you do that, Mike won't reject that.  He often rejects avatars where people try to be slick and only take the eyes, or eyes and nose but leave original mouth, etc.

My original plan was to cut out the eyes and mouth and blend them but was concerned that would be considered to real. I will take another shot at these with your suggested method. Appreciate the feedback and sharing

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

My original plan was to cut out the eyes and mouth and blend them but was concerned that would be considered to real. I will take another shot at these with your suggested method. Appreciate the feedback and sharing

From my experience, it's a lot easier to cut out the whole face than do separate features like eyes, mouth, nose, etc.

4 hours ago, imcool said:

From my experience, it's a lot easier to cut out the whole face than do separate features like eyes, mouth, nose, etc.

2 hours ago, teyoken said:

#1 is definitely the best one out of the lot, id just swap the face of only cut the face out next time. Good effort for you first time making them though.

25k on #1

Updated #1 using the whole face and blending. Let me know if this looks better or if it is too real

On 1/22/2022 at 6:38 PM, CelticStryder said:

xO2KP9X.jpg

Decided to try my hand at avatars so staring this thread to auction them off. I am not a graphic designer but do have a bit of experience playing around with PhotoShop as a hobby. All proceeds will go towards funding a gym to train my fighters.

Here are a few to start and will add more later. All backgrounds can easily be changed

VaMruR5.jpg 

V6xirbm.jpg

68XKazA.jpg 

unB9CiW.jpg

25k on #3 please!

On 1/22/2022 at 5:38 PM, CelticStryder said:

xO2KP9X.jpg

WxjH5Sv.jpg

Winning Bid: $25k to @teyoken

V6xirbm.jpg

68XKazA.jpg 

Top bid: $25k to @venom09. Auction will end January 26 at 10:30AM EST

unB9CiW.jpg

25k for #4