Proud Fighting Championships

SonnyMuchacho

In the name of constant progression and refinement, a new Kickboxing Org has been born.

IMG_0586.JPG.89a88030d01d7e931c2a476bede6c869.JPG

Rooted in legendary kickboxing orgs Eternity, 8 Limbs, and Syn K-1. We are here to create a new standard of orgs for standup fighters. 

All Pay Per Views all the time, showcasing the absolute top tier of fighters who don't like to lay on their back and spread their legs. 

We have limited openings currently so if you would like your fighters to be showcased with the best of the best contact me or Bradley Burns for availability. Our contracts have been known to bring smiles to impoverished orphans, rain to deserts, and miraculously fill weed jars when you know you were almost out the night before. 

Going to keep all hype, smack talk, and general mayhem to this thread.  Let's go!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another night of exciting fights from Proud Fighting Championship! My name is Tony Soprano and I will be bringing you previews and reviews for the foreseeable future!! Tonight we have an action packed card headlined by a fight for the 205 pound Proud FC Title! Let's get into the preview!

The opening fight for this card features an mma veteran with 50 fights under his belt facing off against a newcomer to the sport of mma coming over from KT in just his 3rd career mma fight! Both men are making their Proud FC debuts! Vlad "KGB" Putin is an all around fighter coming into this fight on a 3 fight losing streak and his eyes on that much needed win! Kalicius Yamamotica is an all around fighter signed off the QFC roster after his first win in the QFC circuit. He will be looking to get his first win while taking down a veteran of the sport at the same time!

The second fight of this card is a fight from the 170 pound division showcases another pair of fighters making their pride FC debuts! "The King" Ryan Gordon is riding a 2 fight losing steak but was able to secure a Proud FC contract after a change in management. He is wrestler with proficient boxing and MT skills and holds a black belt in BJJ. Gordon will be looking to get his 6th career mma win and first under the Proud FC banner. Tyroll "Smoochie" Wallace is 51 years old and another veteran of the sport with over 70 mma fights under his belt. Unfortunately he is lucky that Proud FC is giving him a chance to break his 5 fight losing streak and get back some confidence. He holds over 10 post fight awards so let's see if he can add another one!

The third fight comes from the 155 pound division and will be James "Decision" King vs Maung Maung Thu. King is an all around fighter and holds a purple belt in BJJ. He is 0-1 under the Proud FC banner having lost a tough decision in his debut fight. He'll be looking to right the ship and get his first win! Thu has had a rough time in the sport of mma so far. He is currently on a 9 fight losing streak and 7 of those were from submission. However, he does hold 6 post fight of the night awards. Thu is an all around fighter and holds a white belt in BJJ. He'll obviously be looking to turn things around and start fresh with a win in his new organization!

Next fight up comes to you from the 265 pound divison and features 2 fighters signed fresh off the QFC circuit. Igor "Monster" Shevchenko is 10-2 in mma and is coming off a KO win with huge confidence! He is an all around fighter and holds a purple belt in BJJ. He recently changed management right before signing for his new organization and will look to continue his reign of terror on the path to the title! Looking to stop that path is Darnell Nurse. Nurse made quick work of his opponent in the QFC stopping him in the first round with a bad cut. He is sensational boxer and elite MT and holds a white belt in BJJ. Nurse is not a great wrestler which could be his downfall against "Monster". Either way this fight should be entertaining!

The warm up to the main events features a KT making his mma debut under the same banner where he was a successful KT going 15-3 and 1-1 in Proud FC! Tang "Phaenom" Maul is an all around fighter and holds a white belt in BJJ. He is explosive and has KO power so it will be entertaining too see if he can carry over his success into MMA. His opponent is Rob $tone with a dollar sign in his name because he is money? We aren't sure but I think we're going to find out. $tone is and all around fighter and holds a brown belt in BJJ. He is another fighter who secured a brand new contract after switching management and will be looking to pick up a win in his debut!

Now finally we have made it to the co main event of the event!! A fight out of the 155 pound division features Vegeta "Saiyan" Prince vs Marco "Pendejo" Salamanca!
Salamanca signed with his new management and was able to secure this contract. He will make his Proud FC debut and look to make a name for himself just like his opponent who did the EXACT same thing before this fight! Salamanca is an all around fighter and holds a blue belt in BJJ. He lost his last fight on the QFC circuit so he will need to get it together and secure the debut W! Now for his opponent....Prince is also an all around fighter and holds a blue belt in BJJ. He won his last fight by decision and will be riding that confidence right into this fight. Both men are looking to do whatever they can to prove they are Championship worthy and I think we will see some action in this one!

Main Event of the evening!! This one will be good and you dont want to miss it! We have a fight for the 205 pound Proud FC title!! "Rhino" Riley Knox is defending his newly won title against Carlos "Mud Fam" Spiteri. Let's start with the challenger. Spiteri made his Proud FC debut in spectacle fashion with a second round spinning backlist KO! It was incredible. He is an all around fighter and holds a white belt in BJJ. No doubt he deserves this shot and will bring it to the champion. Speaking of the champ, Knox won the title in his debut fight and challenged for the 185 pound title but coming up short so he no stranger to high pressure fights! He is an all around fighter and holds a white belt in BJJ. Both men will be looking to come in and win this title and they won't stop until they get it. Only one man can be victorious in the cage but we will all be victorious after watching this epic fight for the title! May the best man win!

• Upvote 3

*The camera is technically on for what it’s worth, but all that can be seen is a compressed gray smoke somehow thicker than the air itself in the Proud  Medical Dispensary, also known as SonnyMuchacho‘s main office, lounge, and favorite place to launder money back into tycoon society. Where did this money come from? Don’t fucking ask. Snitches are still prevalent in this adopted gray market Kickboxing/weed smoking society so a trusted revolver sits tucked in his waist band, mostly unseen. Mostly. The day has been a little hectic. So hectic a rumor was born that Sonny’s THC dipped forehead almost creased into a frown that very day. As of yet unsubstantiated rumors. Apparently another long trusted manager in the Org has been arrested for distribution on a certain island just south of Florida. Usually a couple quick calls to the lawyer take care of these situations but now this dipshit had caused a hole in the main event on the next card so shit has gone too far. He’s going to have to pull from his own overly stoned Oregon fighters to fill in last minute and he knows this never goes well...

The call goes out to “Uncle” Tom Obama. He answers after the 6th call back. 

Sonny: Tom get your ass up, I need you to get in the ring tomorrow night

Tom: Awe Sonny you know I would bro but I’ve just been training so hard I don’t think I can get it together by tomorrow

Sonny: You know I got that Apple health shit tapped in Tom. You haven’t  trained in like 2 1/2 months except to go fill the bong. I need you to get your ass to Tokyo tomorrow night and get the shit beat out of you by Diego

Tom: You kidding me? That guy’s a fucking killer. Like a real deal psychopath. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even smoke any weed!

Sonny: No shit, Tom. Dude literally gobbles up bowls of steroids for breakfast but that’s beside the point. It’s Tokyo so no one cares. Why do you think we fight there every week? Look, this isn’t a Q and A sesh. If nothing else you can take a few grand off your weed tab. We’ll pretend it will make a dent. Look, the limo’s outside and the jet is at the airport.  Nothing left to do but eat your edibles and go take your ass beating. See you tomorrow. 

It’s this kind of fucking day that make an org owner need to smoke, Sonny reflects as he lazily sits back in the chair and slowly pulls his favorite landlocked sativa from the 16 foot long medicine cabinet. Thank god for good African weed he thinks, enjoying a stress relieving cloud that adds to the volcanic amount of smoke already filling the room. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMG_0586.JPG.89a88030d01d7e931c2a476bede6c869.JPG

Well people I’m back with another loosely pulled-together display of writing that we’ll call a preview. Trust me I know you don’t want my THC dripped paranoid rants anymore than I want to waste an hour to write this shit but this card is HOT so you’re going to have to suffer with my verbal refuse... /disclaimer

I’m going to touch on the main event and co-main today. I’m too long-winded to make all you suffer through 10 fights worth of my psychedelic perspective so I’ll chop the write up down to two. If our hired writer shows back up in the office you’ll all have a real preview but from my math it may take 4.5 weeks for him to burn off the 50k mg of THC we pranked him with so don’t hold your breath. So without further adieu or whatever, here we go... 

PING LEE V SILVA SCORPION - 135 TITLE

The hell you say? Scorpion’s going after Triple Champ status?!? If anybody could pull it off Silva Scorpion would be the man. A long time favorite at Proud, double champ Scorpion gives a few inches of height and therefore reach in tomorrow’s fight. Will he look to clinch pillage the newly crowned champ Lee? Scorpion is a man who can take the fight where he chooses and beat the soul out of his opponent with accurate yet powerful striking. 8 fights into his current win streak, Scorpion will bring the class and skill that led him to dominate the lower weight classes at Proud FC for quite a while. 

Across the ring is the current Champ Ping Lee, bringing his newly won belt to the fight thrown on him by Sonny. Lee found an immediate groove at 135, picking up the newly opened division’s title in his first opportunity. This is Lee’s second shot at Scorpion with the first battle ending a with Lee staring at the ceiling midway through the second round. Lee has a good height reach advantage, yet dabbled in the clinch last time. This is where his chin was previously exposed so you have to wonder if he’ll be attempting to maintain range this whole fight or if he’ll test the dragon and walk into the phone booth. 

Manager Breakdown: 

Burns vs Morrison. Both longtime vets with BB holding the longevity and total fights advantage. David Morrison clearly has knowledge of the full spectrum of sliders, and holds champs across all spectrums, but this will be a standup war where Bradly Burns specializes and has dominated fights for a long time. Morrison would traditionally be considered the favorite in this matchup, but his long time #1 P4P champ Tommy Lee was just dethroned by a fighter from Burn’s stable not even 2 weeks ago. Could this cause a volatile and aggressive slider setting by Morrison to get retribution? Or will he safely take apart his competition from range and take it all five rounds to the W decision?  I don’t fucking know, I’m just trying to get you hyped. So tune in dammit.

Bartholom�us "J�ger" Wolff Vs Melankomas "Of" Caria

WW Number one contender fight

When you have two fighters in the ring with 66 combined fights and only two knockouts dealt total between fighters you know it’s going to be a fucking war. Wolff has a knack for overwhelming his opponents with a well rounded aggressive attack, taking out knees, achilles, and quads at will. Caria Is basically an immortal legend in the kickboxing world. 50 fights. Stopped only once. Eternity champ. 8 Limbs champ. Now headed for his first Proud title too? Caria gives height in this but comes backed with a 10 year bid in prison for clinch rape in the 90s so it is what it is. Advantage: no one.

As far as the head to head manager breakdown in this one, we are talking about Lance freaking Templeton and Bradley Burns. These guys set sliders like a ninja slices with a katana. Me trying to break down what they know it would be like getting a preschooler drunk and asking him about quantum physics. I’m not going to fucking touch it. Good luck to both.

Grab your joint, vape, hooka, or bong and get ready... we’re about to get it on! Proud FC live from Tokyo, Japan! Let’s go!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, Rambo said:

27w5.jpg
Conviction
Conviction

Kenny Smith just here so he don't get fined. Blaze up homies.

Thanks for stopping by the office! You’re weekly stipend of sativas and vape cartridges are by the door. I’ll be in the back coming down from a mean ayahuasca trip.

In other news...

And new...

uUx5ggk.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...