Stubborn Morale

jkawell

I've got this guy who lost a QFC fight very quickly:

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=377165

He only dropped to 80% morale which made me think he's got good confidence considering he got KOd almost immediately in his first fight.  However, it has hardly moved in the 3.5 days since, like less than 1% morale improvement.  

So I've read a bunch and as I understand it you don't need to change clothes for guys that have 2 or less fights, and you can just use the "magic white" clothes with the same effect.  I also read that you need to keep him in a top notch gym and let his energy recover.  I have done all of this, and it's still hardly budging.

Can someone help me, what am I missing?

change his clothes! I have never heard about it being different for guys under 2 fights (not saying its wrong but I have never heard that)

Change clothes every 2 days (at 148) and it will come up quick (buy cheap clothes not 300 dollar shirts and shorts)

Note: at 80% morale the morale increase is a lot less than if it was 20% morale

if cant afford clothes the whites will bring it up but slowly. 

Only other thing is make sure gym he is in is in PRISTINE condition if you can. Clean gym makes a big difference and if its a shithole morale will decline

• Upvote 4