BLAZE BROTHERS (360k)

saklain

BLAZE BROTHERS 1 - Preview 

By: Ernie (138880)

Do you enjoy blood, guts and glory? Well Blaze Brothers 1 is serving it hot and steamy straight to your mouth with a lineup of fights like the 170 lbs title holder Leroy “Double Tap” Jinx, the World Class Boxer with a Granite Chin and a record of 9-1-1 verses Hong Kong “Bird Flu”, who’ll make you sick from his ground game with a record of 9-1-0. And if that doesn’t make you full then how about a bout between 205 lbs title holder “RJ2K” Ray Jones, A Cardio Machine with an IQ of 128 and a record of 8-2-0 versus Chad Bartz. Of course, there are plenty more fights then just the main meal but I don’t have all day so tune in on July 4th 2021 for a few fantastic fights!

If you wish to read on, the rest will discuss how each fight will probably go down through it is MMA so anything can happen!

170 lbs Title Fight

Leroy “Double Tap” Jinx Vs Hong Kong “Bird Flu”

From their stats, Jinx is easily the better fighter whilst standing but Kong is a Black Belt in BJ so it’s a classic tale of one fighter who wants to take it to the mat and the other wanting to have a striking frenzy through it’s not as clear cut as it seems because Jinx is a better wrestler and is only a belt below Kong so even on the ground, it’s not a guarantee win for him.

210 lbs Title Fight

“RJ2J” Ray Jones Vs Chad Bartz

Unfortunately, it seems like a one sided fight as Ray is a much better Boxer and Ground Game Fighter and is far smarter unless Chad is secretly a genius, he’s stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Plablo Cruz Vs Publo Itzpaplotltotec

Two Plablos facing off in the cage to see who’s better. Itzpaplototec is a far better boxer and a bit better on the ground though there isn’t much leaning room for Cruz than to use his superior Muay Thai and hope to get a good kick or knee through his guard.

Edd Norton Vs Lion Tiger

Tiger's been a big spotty when it comes to his record of 8-5-0 compared to Edds 5-1-0 through he’s on a roll with 3 wins in a row but that may come to a stop as Edd will dominate on the ground and even on their feet, Edd dominates the clinch and Muay Thai in general so overall it looks like the Tiger has become the prey.

Kick Boxer Jr Vs Shane “Shamerock” MacManus

Kick Boxer Jr, son of kick boxer (who had a record of 25-12-3) with a 4-1-0 record in MMA and 4-0-0 record KT is looking to make his dad proud but it won’t be easy as Shane is far better on the ground with a black belt to tag along with his nearly elite wrestling and boxing skills, despite this only being his second fight. It seems like Jr is about to get shut down though there is some hope as Shane is a full 5 feet (or 16 cm) shorter then Jr but whether he’s a giant or a midget, this will be an entertaining fight for sure!

Steven Adefemi Vs Tavon Shebu

Two fighters who are both pretty good kickers and have less than impressive records as Adefemi has a record of 5-4-0 and despite Shebu’s 10-5-0 record, 6 of those wins were Decisions so either Stevens gonna knock his lights out or Shebu will grind out a decision and bet on the judges score cards which is a shame as he’s a better wrestler but a much worse KO artist.

Keven Submission Vs Julius Campbell

And last but not least, a match between Keven with a 4-6-0 record in MMA but a 8-1 record in TWGC and a TWGC 4th Division Winner fighting Campbell with a 2-2-0 record, which is disappointing as he has a lethal high kick and overall, excellent striking and ground skills as he’s only slightly worse than Keven on the ground but if it never goes there, Keven will be out!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

MONTHLY RANKINGS (JULY 2021)

135lbs

1. Li Xiaodong (9-3)                                                            15488760304246.gif

2. Schmedgar Dimms (12-2)                                                                   
3. Benji Stevens (6-1)
4. Richmond Belvedere (3-1)
5. Red Yabai (2-3)

145lbs
1. Gholam Estili (8-4)                                                         
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gholam Estili
2. Sylus Sativa (7-2)
3. Pablo Cruz (7-2)
4. Matthew Fritz (5-0)
5. Renoa Gracie (2-2)

155lbs
1. Darsin Bleak (10-0)                                                       
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Darsin Bleak
2. Jack Sadler (6-3)
3. Shane MacManus (2-0)
4. Kick Boxer Jr (8-2)
5. Sauli Somelainen (1-2)

170lbs
1. Ethan Hawk (13-0)                                                      
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ethan Hawk
2. Wilhelm Bar (9-7)
3. Hong Kong (9-2)
4. Douglas Cardozo (6-4)
5. Korben Dallas (7-4)

185lbs
1. Chris Coryatt (10-3)                                                  
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chris Coryatt
2. Hunter Broderick (11-5)
3. William Bonin (5-0)
4. Roberto Fabinho (3-2)
5. Gus McCrae (7-3-1)

205lbs
1. Ray Jones (9-2) - Champion                                    
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ray Jones
2. Edd Norton (6-1)
3. Anthony Ochoa (10-2)
4. Larry Williams (7-3)
5. Chad Bartz (6-3)

265lbs
1. Eddie Bjornsson (6-1) - Champion                          
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Eddie Bjornsson
2. Noah Anderson (8-1)
3. Deon Big Daddy (9-1)
4. Paul Gascoigne (8-1)
5. Denis White (8-3)

• Like 2

POTENTIAL FIGHT OF THE YEAR!

LI XIAODONG BEATS SCHMEDGAR DIMMS WITH AN INSANE COMBACK TO WIN THE 135lb TITLE!

Li Xiaodong was down every round going into the main event of BLAZE Fight Night 2 against Schmedgar Dimms who is arguably the best boxer in the division. But, that did not stop Xiaodong from acheiving his goal to become world champion as he lands a massive uppercut which sends Dimms to the canvas. Dimms looks with a shocked expression to his face and Xiaodong lets him get up on his feet. Both fighter trading BIG shots here, both not letting this oppurtunity go. Dimms feels like he has this fight in the bag until Xiaodong lands a left jab followed by a wicked right hand to the body that sends Dimms flying! Oh, Xiaodong is landing some HEAVY ground and pound before the referee stops the fight! THIS ONE IS OVER, LADIES AND GENTS. XIAODONG COMPLETES A MASSIVE COMEBACK WIN! As Xiaodong celebrates, the look on Dimms face shows that he will be back better than ever. 

image.png.b32bb6acfe25a1268ec1f7263e5a4b10.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AUGUST OUTLOOK
TOP 5 FIGHTS

1. Eddie Bjornsson vs Denis White -- 265lb Title at BLAZE BROTHERS 2 (8-2-21)

2. Ray Jones vs Edd Norton -- 205lb Title at BLAZE FIGHT NIGHT 3 (8-14-21)

3. Darsin Bleak vs Kick Boxer Jr -- BLAZE IT UP! 2 (8-17-21)

4. Deon Big Daddy vs Noah Anderson -- #1 Contenders Fight at BLAZE IT UP! 2 (8-17-21)

5. Ethan Hawk vs Hong Kong -- 170lb Title at BLAZE IT UP! 2 (8-17-21)

• Upvote 2

MONTHLY RANKINGS (AUGUST 2021)

135lbs

1. Li Xiaodong (10-3) - Champion                                                            15488760304246.gif                                                                
2. Benji Stevens (6-1)
3. Richmond Belvedere (4-1)
4. Artem Petrov (4-6)
5. Red Yabai (2-4)

145lbs
1. Sylus Sativa (8-2) - Champion                                                         
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sylus Sativa

2. Pablo Cruz (7-2)
3. Gholam Estili (8-5)
4. Matthew Fritz (6-0)

5. Renoa Gracie (3-2)

155lbs
1. Darsin Bleak (10-0)                                                       

2. Shane MacManus (3-0)
3. Kick Boxer Jr (8-2)
4. Jack Sadler (6-4)

5. Cole Driscoll (2-2)

170lbs
1. Ethan Hawk (13-0)                                                      
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ethan Hawk
2. Wilhelm Bar (9-7)
3. Hong Kong (9-2)
4. Korben Dallas (8-4)
5. Rupert Helenius (4-0-1)

185lbs
1. Chris Coryatt (10-3)                                                  
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chris Coryatt
2. Hunter Broderick (11-5)
3. William Bonin (6-0)
4. Gus McCrae (8-3-1)
5. Roberto Fabinho (3-2)

205lbs
1. Ray Jones (9-2) - Champion                                    
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ray Jones
2. Larry Williams (8-3)
3. Edd Norton (6-1)
4. Anthony Ochoa (10-3)
5. Jack Wilson (12-9)

265lbs
1. Eddie Bjornsson (7-1) - Champion                          
2. Deon Big Daddy (10-1)
3. Noah Anderson (8-1)
4. Paul Gascoigne (8-2)
5. Chew Kok (7-0)

• 2 weeks later...

BLAZE IT UP! 2 Review

We had a massive event today in Amsterdam in which a lot of viewers were in tuned. Our 228.95 event rating has been one of our best ratings since our rebrand to Blaze Brothers. The main reason for this success was because of our 3 mega-fights that I like to call it. Here, we will be reviewing the top 3 fights of the card and see what was all the talk about. 

Ethan Hawk vs Hong Kong - Welterweight Championship

Our first fight of our 3 mega-fights was a rematch of a fight earlier this year in Byzantium Fighting Alliance. The first fight was a close one but Hawk won via decision. That broke Hong Kong's undefeated streak and he was devastated. Ethan Hawk looks to continue his dominance and win his 2nd professional MMA belt and his first one here in Blaze Brothers while Kong looks to give Hawk his first loss of his career like how he did to him. The bell rings for round number 1 and Hawk dominates from start to finish. From looking for submissions to even rocking Kong with a massive right hand. Kong is able to get a takedown late but is unable to do anything with it. Round 2 was the opposite as we see Kong getting the best of Hawk as he is able to control the fight to the ground and even almost submits him multiple times! Round 3 was a very close round as both fighters had good moments on the ground and will be interesting to see who the judge gives it to. Round 4 was also another close round but looks like Kong did better on the ground and scored 2 takedowns. The last and final round begins and both fighters know that this is for all the marbles. A close fight up to this point and the fighter who wins this round most likely wins the fight. And too bad for Ethan Hawk as Hong Kong dominates the 5th round and should win this fight. Kong tried to finish Hawk as he was looking for a submission but Hawk defended well. We go to the judges and all 3 rule the fight in favor of Hong Kong! The new 170lb king is Hong Kong! But, this looks like unfinished business as we will most likely get a trilogy fight to settle the score. 

Deon Big Daddy vs Noah Anderson - #1 Contenders Fight 

Next up, we got a highly anticipated fight between the #2 and #3 ranked heavyweights. This fight will be for who fights Eddie Bjornsson for the heavyweight championship so lots at stake here. Big Daddy, a former Kings of Fighters champion, will be looking to get his first crack at the Blaze Brothers champion. Anderson, on the other hand, was a BBFC champion and lost his belt to Bjornsson right before the rebrand. For Anderson, Bjornsson is the ultimate goal and is looking to be one step closer to avenging his only loss. Both fighters have incredible knockout power so expect this not to be to long. The begins with Big Daddy being the aggressor, landing some good shots but also swinging wildly. Anderson is cut here but doesn't look like its really bothering him. Big Daddy continues to throw wild shots and misses with a head kick in which Anderson counters with a nice 1-2 that knocks Big Daddy down. Anderson lets him get back to his feet but not for long as he knocks him down with a head kick. He lets him get back on his feet again and counters Big Daddy's body kick with a right hand and this time follows up with more strikes and the ref stops the fight with 1 second left in Round 1! Noah Anderson is next up for the heavyweight championship fight!

Darsin Bleak vs Kick Boxer Jr

The main event features undefeated Darsin Bleak looking to make a statement against Kick Boxer Jr, who is a very technical muay thai fighter. Bleak is a heavy favorite but let's see if Boxer Jr can get the upset win here. Boxer Jr lands a good body shot early on but is taken down quickly after. Bleak is one of the best wrestlers in Blaze Brothers so Boxer Jr is trying his hardest to get back up. But, harder said than done as Bleak lands some clean massive ground and pound shots. Oh man, this is getting nasty...Kick Boxer Jr better cover up before the ref stops this. Bleak hits Boxer Jr with one HUGE shot and Boxer Jr looks like he's had enough. The ref has stopped this fight... and Darsin Bleak puts up another dominate performance. Next up for Bleak is the lightweight championship!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - BC Smith

"Big Head" BC Smith Interview

BLAZE MEDIA: Hello, this is the Blaze media ready to interview BC Smith. Describe a little bit about yourself?

BC SMITH: I'm originally from Jacksonville, Florida -- the home of Lynyrd Skynyrd (heck yeah!) and Limp Bizkit (ugh).   I grew up on the Northside, just outside of Yulee, among the foul-smelling, swampy backwaters and marshlands of the St. John's River.  My father was a charter boat captain (shoutout to "Cap'n  A.D. Smith & The Shark Whisperers") and my mother was an apiarist who sold homebrewed mead.  Shortly before graduating high school, I went out into the swamps to pick truffles after a late spring rain and decided to sample a few of them...without paying close attention to what I was eating.  Three days later, I emerged from the swamps under the glow of what I can only describe as a mystical experience.  I knew then and there that my purpose in life was not to take over my father's shark fishing business, but rather to become a professional MMA fighter.  I'd already had years of experience wrestling gators in my backyard for fun, so looking back on it, MMA seemed like a natural progression for me.  

BLAZE MEDIA: You have been really good lately, winning 3 straight fights all by submission. What is next for BC Smith?

BC SMITH: My MMA career has been quite a rollercoaster ride!  I had a rough start, losing to Cedrick Collner in my very first match.  Thankfully, I was able to avenge that loss -- and in brutal fashion -- just a few weeks back.  I'm realistic about my present skills, but optimistic about my future.  I just turned 20, so I foresee at least another four or five years before I truly hit my prime.  As far as my personal life, things couldn't be better.  I've been dating a lovely Catholic nun who moonlights as a ring girl for our Blaze Brothers org and also runs her own Brazilian waxing salon (shoutout to "The Bald Taco Belle").  In fact, now is as good a time as ever to say this:  "SISTER HELEN, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

BLAZE MEDIA: Why do you call yourself "Big Head"?

BC SMITH:  My oversized cranium is a side-effect of the "supplements" I inject (shout-out to Oblivion Gate Nutrition!).  Initially, I was concerned that having a bigger head would make it easier for my opponents to strike me there.  But thankfully, another of the unintended side-effects is that it has increased my intelligence to an astounding degree.  Just the other day, I took a Fighter IQ test and scored 137!  I was already a member of Mensa, but now I'm thinking about applying to Intertel as well.  Most of those societies are full of stuffy types -- philosophers, physicists, historians, English professors -- so having an MMA fighter around really makes things lively when we get together each month to play chess and talk about the laughable intellectual shortcomings of "woke" culture.  By the way, can I get a fighter bonus check for my honeymoon?

Jack "Punchdrunk" Sullivan  Interview

Current TWGC Champion

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jack Sullivan

BLAZE MEDIA: Hello, this is the Blaze media looking to ask a couple of questions if you don't mind.

You dominated competition in kickboxing and TWGC, and are 5-0 in both. How will you adapt to MMA?

JACK SULLIVAN:  I have awesome training partners at my home gym. We have several former and current Catch Wrestling champions. Also another TWGC champion, so I am prepared for the ground. My striking should be strong enough to beat anyone at my weight class. At 21 I was a top ten guy, so I am also prepared to stand and bang. 

BLAZE MEDIA: How do you feel about your upcoming opponent, Alfred Larsen?

JACK SULLIVAN:  I do not know much about him but he has much more experience in MMA then I do. Therefor he is a tough first fight for me and I do not underestimate him. Despite that I know I can beat him and Ill knock him out in the first round with a head kick.

BLAZE MEDIA: Why do you call yourself "Punchdrunk"?

JACK SULLIVAN:  I am not afraid to stand and bang. It might be not good for my health but i love my fans and I want to entertain them as good as possible or let tell it like this: for my fight you get the best bang for a buck. 

Thanks for the questions. Greetings to all of my fans and I hope to see you at my next fight.

Eddie Bjornsson vs Noah Anderson 2 - Press Conference

Live on Blaze Brothers 3 (9-10-21) in the 7000 capacity arena, Sparta's Palace

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Eddie Bjornsson         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Noah Anderson                                                                     

https://ibb.co/NSbMTfN - Picture of press conference

Blaze King

This is the Eddie Bjornsson vs Noah Anderson 2 Press Conference

I'll start the first question to the challenger, Noah Anderson

What adjustments have you made since the first fight with Bjornsson?

Noah Anderson: 

Steroids, lots and lots of steroids. Also, consumption of Grumpy Bastard tears.

Eddie Bjornsson: 

You still there Blaze King? Looks like he may have fallen asleep listening to your boring chat

Bjornsson stands up and shakes Blaze King awake

Noah Anderson: 

Think your stank made him uninstall discord

Eddie Bjornsson: 

Bjornsson on his way back to his seat bumps Anderson and he falls into the press table

Noah Anderson: 

Bjornsson ate too many whoppers, can't even fit between the isles. Fat cbomb.

Eddie Bjornsson:

What’s that? I can’t hear you from up there you groot looking motherfucker

Noah Anderson: 

Your wife heard me just fine, weird. I'll send over some cue tips to get the gunk out of those hairy ears

Blaze King: 

Question for Eddie Bjornsson

Noah Anderson: 

Use small words, I heard he isn't the brightest lightbulb in the room

Eddie Bjornsson:

That’s weird. Your wife heard me likewise after I humped you in our first fight and then humped her after

Blaze King: 

You are obviously a great wrestler and have used that in your favor for many of your fights, is the gameplan the same this time around?

Noah Anderson:

You got lucky to open a battle wound I got while muff diving on your missus. Do tell her to trim that bush, it's growing thorns

Eddie Bjornsson

Last time we fought, I dominated Anderson everywhere. Dominated on the feet and then dispatched on the ground. No matter where the fight goes I’m confident I am better than him

Blaze King: 

What is your response to that Noah?

Noah Anderson:

If landing 5 body shots(which were obviously meant to grope them abs) is "domination", then sure, he "dominated"

TD spamming won't work this time around, believe dat

Eddie Bjornsson

Anyone as malnourished as you are would have “abs”

Bjornsson proceeds to rip his shirt off like a caveman and unveils a shiny six pack

Noah Anderson:

Anyone as gay as you are would try to touch em

Eddie Bjornsson

These are abs!

Noah Anderson:

No thats stomach hair. Not as bad as your wives though.

The crowd goes wild as both fighters are showing off their heavyweight bodies. Not bad for some 265lbers

Blaze King:

Ok, question for both fighters

What is it about your opponent that makes you hate them?

Eddie Bjornsson:

Apart from the fact that he’s a complete asshole, the fact that he copied my facial hair. When we used to train together in Nicaragua he was clean shaven and decided to rock a beard soon after. Coincidence, I think not

Blaze King:

Wait a minute, you two used to train with each other?

Bjornsson digs out of his pocket a beard trimmer and chucks it towards Anderson

Here, in case you have a change of heart

Blaze King:

Tell us a little bit about you two training with each other?

Eddie Bjornsson:

I’ll let him explain why he moved to Australia

Commercial break... coincidently it shows 2 shirtless fat guys fighting in a Coca-Cola advertisement

Blaze King:

Ok we are back

We are up to you used to train with Bjornnson in Nicaragua and why you left to go to train in Australlia?

Noah Anderson:

Kangaroos make fierce sparring partners, unlike my whopper eating opponent

Blaze King:

So, did you and Bjornsson have sparring sessions?

Noah Anderson:

If you mean him chasing me around, trying to grab my left the whole round sparring, then yes

Eddie Bjornsson:

Here’s a photo Noah sent me of the kangaroo he used to “spar” with

image0.jpg?width=640&height=427

Noah Anderson:

I think you mixed it up. This was the one we grilled and ate

Eddie Bjornsson:

Yeah that’s right I used to manhandle you, you can barely balance on those twig legs

Noah Anderson:

Your wife compliments me on my 3 legs all the time, so they're good enough for her!!!

Eddie proceeds to stand up, tip the table over in a hulk-like fashion and squares up to Noah. Leprechauns start storming the room and a close up magician begins to perform

Noah Anderson:

....well?....I see the leprechauns....so where's Connor?!?!?!

and out of nowhere - Conor McGregor sporting his traditional suit attire and notorious walk, plonks a bottle of his signature whiskey on the floor in front of the shattered table

the close up magician was in fact Conor McGregor the whole time, the crowd burst into a raucous of applause and fight bursts out amongst a select few of each team

Conor McGregor knocks out Jose Aldo 13 seconds into UFC 194 main event to  claim featherweight title: Relive all the action and results from Las Vegas  MGM Grand Arena | Daily Mail Online

Eddie Bjornsson:

Conor owes me a favour so I called him up. He’s gonna watch me whup your arse after I devour a few more whoppers

Noah Anderson:

His whisky is horse piss, which is exactly what I think of Conor himself, as well as your chances to beat me

Conor proceeds to stand on the tipped over table and hurls abuse at Noah. He then manages to convince the crowd to mimic him in carrying out some form of Irish Dance / Loser dance in the direction of the angry Noah

Blaze King: 

My goodness, what madness has come along here

Eddie Bjornsson:

Noah. You’re going Noah-where after we fight. I’m going to demolish you and leave you in a pool of blood like last time

Has the cut healed since our first fight?

Noah Anderson:

Maybe it has, maybe it hasn't, but you aren't getting it to the ground again, chimp

Blaze King: 

Can we have our final predictions from both fighters?

How will you win and what round?

Eddie Bjornsson:

TKO first round

Noah Anderson:

1st round KO via exhaustion due to 23 missed TD attempts

straight up Kimbo vs Dada5000 style

Blaze King: 

Well ladies and gentleman, expect this fight not to go too long

Because both men are trying to knock the other fighters head off!

Okay, can we have our face off?

Noah Anderson:

Tell him to get his ladder

Eddie Bjornsson:

I’m gonna shave that beard off

Security surrounds both fighters as this is a heated rivalry

Both Anderson and Bjornsson are barking at each other, showing off their big ole bellies

Bjornsson holds up his title high up and Anderson smacks the belt off the stage!

Both fighters are heated and trying to get their hands on each other

Luckily Blaze Brothers had enough funds to hold off these heavyweights with their security team because this would've gotten way out of hand!

*Bjornsson with a razor in his hand and Anderson with a ladder. Anderson is telling Bjornsson that he will eat him up like the kangaroo they had back in the day!

Blaze King: 

Any final words from the fighters?

Eddie Bjornsson:

I’ll let my fists do the talking when we fight

Blaze King: 

Okay and that is it with the Press conference

We wish both fighters the best of luck and may the best man win

Noah Anderson: 

I will

• Upvote 2

MONTHLY RANKINGS (September 2021)

135lbs

1. Li Xiaodong (11-3) - Champion                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Li Xiaodong

2. Bronson Lowrey (2-4)
DIVISION UNDER CONSTRUCTION

145lbs
1. Sylus Sativa (8-2) - Champion                                                         
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sylus Sativa

2. Pablo Cruz (7-2)
3. Matthew Fritz (6-0)
4. Richmond Belvedere (4-1)
5. Renoa Gracie (3-2)

155lbs
1. Darsin Bleak (11-0)                                                                         

2. Francois Oosthuizen (10-1)
3. Shane MacManus (3-0)
4. Jack Sadler (7-4)
5. Cole Driscoll (3-2)

170lbs
1. Hong Kong (10-2) - Champion                                                        
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hong Kong
2. Ethan Hawk (13-1)
3. Wilhelm Bar (10-7)
4. Rupert Helenius (5-0-1)
5. Islam Petrov (5-2)

185lbs
1. Hunter Broderick (12-5) - Champion                                               
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hunter Broderick
2. Marco Paris (12-1)
3. Chris Coryatt (10-4)
4. William Bonin (7-0)
5. Gus McCrae (9-3-1)

205lbs
1. Edd Norton (7-1) - Champion                                                           
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Edd Norton          
2. Larry Williams (8-3)
3. Ray Jones (9-3)
4. Chad Bartz (7-3)
5. Anthony Ochoa (10-3)

265lbs
1. Eddie Bjornsson (7-1) - Champion                                                  

2. Noah Anderson (9-1)
3. Deon Big Daddy (10-2)
4. Paul Gascoigne (8-2)
5. Chew Kok (7-0)

• Upvote 1

• saklain changed the title to BLAZE BROTHERS (360k)

Dudley "Danger Zone" Ballistics Interview 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dudley Ballistics

Blaze Media:  You have won 1 fight in your last 7 fights, are you at all worried about how your career has gone so far?

Dudley Ballistics:  Well, I have to admit, there's some results I been disappointed in myself with, as they clearly should have went my way. However, I'm a firm believer in adversity making me a much better fighter in the long run, I feel like I have a whole lot of a career left, and plan on way more ups then downs. 

Blaze Media:  What do you thing of your upcoming opponent, Bronson Lowery?

Dudley Ballistics:  Bronson looks to be a very worthy opponent, and a very good young prospect up and coming. The scouts tell me its gonna be a good even fight, we are both equal in our strengths and we are both equal in our weakness, this is one of those fights that could go either way easily, but I think I want it more, and I been working on somethings my opponents may not be ready for . 

Blaze Media:  Where did the nickname "Danger Zone" come from?

Dudley Ballistics:  Well it was a nickname I got from a fan, He noticed in my fights its a dangerous place to be, I'm coming to either knock you out or have the fight stopped early. or get knocked out. so I got TKOs, and  6 returned on me.. then those 3 fights that somehow I just ended up in the wrong position and got caught with a sub.. He said the ring was a Dangerous Zone when any fighter was in it, but more so with me. Then the kid just started singing that song from the old "top gun" movie... and well I just started using it. lol. I enjoyed your interview, and hope it gets you the spotlight on your next airing, but I have to get back to training. Thanks. 

• Like 1

SEPTEMBER 2021 OUTLOOK - Top 5 Fights

1. Eddie Bjornsson vs Noah Anderson 2 - 265lb Title at Blaze Brothers 3 (9-10-21)

2. Hunter Broderick vs Chris Coryatt 3 - 185lb Title at BLAZE IT UP! 4 (9-28-21)

3. Hong Kong vs Wilhelm Bar - 170lb Title at BLAZE FIGHT NIGHT 5 (9-22-21)

4. Marco Paris vs William Bonin - #1 Contenders Fight at BLAZE IT UP! 3 (9-14-21)

5. Edd Norton vs Larry Williams - 205lb Title at BLAZE IT UP! 3 (9-14-21)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

this is brodie7 bringing you guys the newest preview for BLAZE FIGHT NIGHT 5 !

BLAZE FIGHT NIGHT 5

Ethan Hawk v Rupert Helenius

The First of our 3 Headed Card is a #1 Contender's Match for the Welterweight title between (2)” Gentleman” Ethan Hawk and (4) ”Retro” Rupert Helenius. This is a Striker v Striker Matchup with both having noticeable Stand-Up Skills. Hawk is looking to get his way back into the title picture after not only losing the title but the 0 on his record. He displays Golden Glove Boxing and it shows in his 13 Victories. Don't get it twisted, Hawk has a sneaky grappling game on his skillset having 2 Wins via Submission. Helenius is looking to put a stamp on his name in this Contenders Bout. Helenius displays just about everything within his skillset having a win in all 3 possible ways. This fight can go all sorts of ways but expect it to be mostly standing.

Prediction: Hawk's taste of getting his gold and 0 taken all in one night is enough to predict this fight. Hawk breezes by for his chance to become a 2 time WW Champ

Gus McCrae v Korben “The Element” Dallas

For the Co-Main Event, we have a Middleweight Matchup between 2 seasoned fighters (5)Gus McCrae v Korben “The Element” Dallas. This is a typical Striker v Grappler matchup. Gus McCrae is looking to get his way into the higher end of the top 5 with a noticeable victory over an Elite Wrestler in Dallas. McCrae is a top striker and it has gotten him a good spot to crack the title conversation. Dallas is an Elite Wrestler looking to put his name on notice dominantly beating a ranked McCrae. A Striker turned Grappler since switching management and camps has done him well with 2 Submission Victories within the org. You can expect Dallas to attempt to take this fight to the ground and control the fight from there. Don't get it twisted, you McCrae can have something up his sleeve ready for when Dallas shoots for the takedown.

Prediction: Dallas has tasted the life of both Striking and Grappling, with that he grinds out this victory to crack top 5 ranking.

Hong Kong “Bird Flu” v Wilhelm “Arm” Bar

For the Main Event, we have Gold on the line. Hong Kong “Bird Flu” is making his first title defense against Wilhelm “Arm” Bar. Kong shocked the world by getting a huge upset victory against Undefeated Champ Ethan Hawk. Kong is an elite grappler, he shows in his fights that he can both Submit and Control you on the ground. He's going to come out and prove that his Title Victory wasn't a fluke… It was just the beginning of an amazing career. Bar is coming in to show that his record does not show how good of a fighter he is. Currently, on a 3 Fight Win Streak with all in a dominant fashion he deserves this. This will be a Grappler v Grappler Matchup, this will not be as interesting as a Striker v Striker, but don't blink because both of these Elite Grapplers can end the fight at any given moment with the finishing ability they both have. These will be the questions answered from this bout…. Was Kongs win a fluke? Who is the superior grappler?

Prediction: Kong is an elite grappler, no hate to Bar. Kong knows what it takes to beat the best, he will get the job done again.

• Upvote 5

BB 4 - Broderick vs Coryatt 3

One of the biggest BB events to date is going down at the Hard Knocks arena in New York! Before we get into the preview let's give a huge shout-out to our merchandise partner REAPERS Clothing! Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Maurice Simmons and I proudly present to you the BB 4 - Broderick vs Coryatt 3 event preview. Enjoy!

MAIN EVENT

Blaze Brothers Middleweight Championship

Hunter Broderick (12-5) looks to put an end to this rivalry as he defends his belt against Chris "Codeine Dream" Coryatt (10-4). These are two of the very best strikers in BB, making this bout hugely anticipated by MMA fanatics from all over the world. The trilogy between these two 24 year olds has prompted fight fans to take to social media ready to declare the winner of this fight the king of their generation. Both of these fighters come from the same alliance, Convicted Inc, but are under different management. Hunter, managed by Marcus Crassus made his Blaze Brothers debut on the 6th of February 2021 and has fought his way to the top of his division. Ten of Hunter's wins have come by (T)KO and 8 of those have been in the very first round including his title win against his opponent. I was able to talk with his coaches at Crassus gym and they had nothing but praise for this young man. They were also able to tell me how dedicated he is and how his title win has boosted his passion for the sport. "This fight will be no different from their last fight. One thing that may change is the duration, meaning the fight will be won in less time than the last one." one of Hunter's sparring partners told me. Even so, his opponent is no pushover. Chris Coryatt is an established fighter in BB, having won 5 of his 7 bouts so far. Eight of his 10 professional wins have also been knockouts. Chris has never been in a QFC fight as he started his career in Sucker Punch under his old manager, Esiah Xavier. Chris won the first fight between these two but couldn't replicate that result I'm the second fight, the one that mattered so he'll be looking to wipe that smirk off Hunter's face.

Prediction: Hunter was looking sharp last fight and I feel like he'll come harder than last time and get another KO win.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Blaze Brothers Bantamweight Championship

Li Xiaodong (11-3) defends his bantamweight crown against Richmond Belvedere (4-1). Fight fans around the world were taken surprised by this matchup considering the difference in experience between these two fighters. Regardless, these are two great fighters and they're destined to put on a show. Despite the large gap in experience between these two fighters, they are separated by just one year in age. The champion, Li Xiaodong, has been on a four fight killing spree and winning all those fights by (T)KO. Not only that, all 11 of the champ's wins have also been by (T)KO! Managed by the great Bradley Burns, it's no wonder his improvement curve has been so steep as he also trains with one of the greatest fighters of all time Antonio de Silva. Only a few in BB can stand and strike with him and those with equal stand up skills as him have been overwhelmed by his stamina. This beautiful combination of a huge gas tank and world class Muay Thai is what has separated the 24 year old from others. Belvedere on the other hand is as versace as a fighter can get. Possessing a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and solid boxing skills, he has made himself a hard fighter to plan for. You can never know what to expect from him, and his wide variety of strengths has made me call him a "Jack of all trades, soon to be master of all". Only once in his short career has he made it out of the first round.

Prediction: I believe experience will win this one so I have to go with Li Xiaodong.

HEAVYWEIGHT MATCHUP

Hansen vs Bartz

This is a fight between two heavyweight behemoths who are with no doubt in contention for the BB Heavyweight Championship. A win for either of these fighters can land them a title shot With his three fight win streak having been put to an abrupt end, the 24 year old Norwegian Odd Hansen (8-2) looks to get back to his winning ways. He is one of the best submission artists in BB's heavyweight division boasting a 100% sub rate. He specializes in the Kimura and triangle choke, with 6 of his submissions being by these two techniques. In all his 10 fights as a professional fighter, the furthest he has been is the second round, seven of his eight finishes are in the first round! While his opponent is aiming to make him tap out, Chad Bartz (7-3) will be looking to put him to an early sleep. With four (T)KO wins and 3 by decision, Chad has proved to us that he possesses a gas tank as big as his right hand. Under the guidance of a top manager like Runt, Chad's potential is sky high. He posseses a BJJ purple belt, just one level below his opponent's so he will be no pushover on the ground. The former Byzantium heavyweight boxing was given a title shot upon arrival in BB but fell short unfortunately but now he wants to get back in the title picture with a win over his opponent.

Prediction: Hansen with the sub victory. It could go both ways though

So there you have it. BB 4 - Broderick vs Coryatt 3 will be a huge event for BB and fight fans from all over the world. Do you agree or disagree with my predictions or not? Let me know in the comments. Don't forget to check our merchandise partner's store for the best threads in MMA. Until next time!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

MONTHLY RANKINGS (October 2021)

135lbs

1. Li Xiaodong (12-3) - Champion                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Li Xiaodong

2. Shouta Nakamura (7-1)

3. Richmond Belvedere (4-2)

DIVISION UNDER CONSTRUCTION

145lbs
1. Pablo Cruz (8-2) - Champion                                                         
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pablo Cruz

2. Sylus Sativa (8-3)
3. Matthew Fritz (6-0)
4. Renoa Gracie (4-2)
5. Richmond Belvedere (4-2)

155lbs
1. Darsin Bleak (12-0) - Champion                                                               

2. Francois Oosthuizen (11-1)
3. Shane MacManus (3-1)
4. Matt Crus (8-5)
5. Cole Driscoll (4-2)

170lbs
1. Hong Kong (11-2) - Champion                                                        
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hong Kong
2. Rupert Helenius (6-0-1)
3. Ethan Hawk (13-2)
4. Wilhelm Bar (10-8)
5. Yusuf Mammadov (5-3-1)

185lbs
1. Hunter Broderick (13-5) - Champion                                               
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hunter Broderick
2. Marco Paris (13-1)
3. Chris Coryatt (10-5)
4. William Bonin (7-1)
5. Roberto Fabinho (5-2)

205lbs
1. Edd Norton (8-1) - Champion                                                            
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Edd Norton          
2. Ray Jones (10-3)
3. Chad Bartz (8-3)

4. Larry Williams (8-4)
5. Anthony Ochoa (11-3)

265lbs
1. Eddie Bjornsson (8-1) - Champion                                                  

2. Noah Anderson (9-2)
3. Deon Big Daddy (11-2)
4. Walt Dykstra (12-3)
5. Jimmy King (8-5)

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, saklain said:

(October 2021)

135lbs

1. Li Xiaodong (12-3) - BW Champion                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Li Xiaodong

5 ft 5 inches tall. 5.55 Learner. KO Power. Huge Heart. Great Chin.

Chinese MMA pioneer at only age 18. His father, Xu Xiaodong is widely considered the founder of MMA in China and is known for taking down fake martial artists. Li followed in his fathers footsteps, fighting grown men who claimed to have supernatural powers. He has defeated 4 so called MMA Masters in illegal underground fights. He moved from China to Montreal to train after multiple legal issues back home.

Media caught a rare glimpse of the Young Chinese One Punch KO King himself.

Interviewer: Li, you started your career here and have the most org wins, most KO wins, most fights, etc, you have ALL 13 of your wins by Knockout and most of them by spectacular walk-off KO. You literally chased away the competition and now the division seems to be dead, what are your upcoming plans?

Li:(in translation) “I haven’t heard about what’s next, nor do I care really, I just sign the contract and fight who they say. I’m assuming they ask me to move to 145lbs and try for Double Champ Status.

I’m the most dominant Champion in this organization and I’m gonna be fighting for a title next, whether it’s my own Title on the line or the 145, 155, 170lbs Title bring it, I want it all. Have a nice day.”

A man of very few words, Li walks off already.

Interviewer yells: What do you think of the 145 Champion right now? It seems like the most logical fight to make.

Li: “No idea about him, don’t know who the 145 Champion is. He isn’t doing what I’m doing obviously because I haven’t heard of him. I’m the Big Dog of this org, people come see me.”

• Upvote 2

OCTOBER OUTLOOK (TOP 5 FIGHTS)

1. Eddie Bjornsson (8-1) VS Deon Big Daddy (11-2) - 265lb Title - BB 5 - Bjornsson vs Big Daddy on October 9th

2. Hong Kong (11-2) vs Rupert Helenius (6-0-1) - 170lb Title - BB 7 - Kong vs Helenius on October 23rd

3. Beau Abner (10-1) vs Noah Anderson (9-2) - BB 6 - Bleak vs Oosthuizen on October 16th 

4. Darsin Bleak (12-0) vs Francis Oosthuizen (11-1) - 155lb Title - BB 6 - Bleak vs Oostuizen on October 16th

5. Hunter Broderick (13-5) vs Marco Paris (13-1) - 185lb Title - BB 8 - Broderick vs Paris on October 30th

• Upvote 1