Release of fighter(s) should be made with a statement

Skenoj

As you see the title, i want to suggest this statement thing when u release a fighter

you shouldn't be able to release a fighter without releasing a statement about the reason of that, there you can put up if you want learning speed, about his skills that he trained in gym, about tactics

i hope everyone gets this and i don't have to go too depth for this small thing

where to put the statement box? 

For releasing

When you press release, before pressing yes there should be a box where u talk about the reason of the release, if you don't complete it with at least 70-150 characters you shouldn't be able to go ahead and finish the process 

For FA page

FA(free agent) list there should be added a small box 3ec1d40b7c1460c11bce0e01cd81fe10.png like this and if you press it you should get the statement box displayed and there will be the reason 

sounds good or bad?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Reason for releasing:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But it could be optional. I like it when people write something in the bio box. I've also done that, but it doesn't seem to have much influence on their pickup rate, or even their future usage.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, pjrfin said:

Reason for releasing:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But it could be optional. I like it when people write something in the bio box. I've also done that, but it doesn't seem to have much influence on their pickup rate, or even their future usage.

it won't hurt to say at least one reason why you released him(just say the fighter isn't able to learn any skills that fast, he needs to be trained for a long time to be able to compete with x,z,y), with that box the game will get one more thing from real life 

Here's the thing though...and I wouldn't necessarily do this because I generally try to be a helpful, decent person.  But playing devil's advocate, why would one manager go out of his way to provide useful information to his "competition"?  Hell, what's to prevent them from flat out putting the complete opposite, wrong information intended to entice you into taking a shot on a fighter that definitely doesn't have those attributes?

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

Here's the thing though...and I wouldn't necessarily do this because I generally try to be a helpful, decent person.  But playing devil's advocate, why would one manager go out of his way to provide useful information to his "competition"?  Hell, what's to prevent them from flat out putting the complete opposite, wrong information intended to entice you into taking a shot on a fighter that definitely doesn't have those attributes?

This was exactly my thought too.  

I love the idea in theory but it's effectively an honor system that helps your competition, so I anticipate anything put there would quickly become meaningless in practice. 

• Upvote 1

I support it if it's voluntary and maybe if you do it the time before you can release a fighter (if VIP) becomes 10 days rather than 15 (and yes some would exploit it with "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" but I think the release time penalties are too high anyway, or it there could be a button to flag it for review by mods and if it wasn't a readable reason the "saved" VIP days are removed).

I think if it's voluntary (or voluntary with a small incentive) it would be rare that people write false things.  Not that it wouldn't happen, but it wouldn't happen often.  I think in general people here are helpful so would give some true idea of the release reason.

• Upvote 2

i like the idea .. but it would fully take away learning it yourself and a lot harder to get fighters you would like because now everyone knows if somethings wrong or not more managers will be picking the guys without to much wrong and much harder for lower hyped guys to pick someone up 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1