Testing hiddens

jkawell

From what I'm reading people test their hiddens by having their fighters fight early.  It seems like a pretty unreliable way to really find out much about your players since they have so many hiddens, no?  Is there any better way to find out whether your fighter is a lemon or potential superstar?

2 hours ago, jkawell said:

What's the best way to see if they are a fast learner?  Like after so many cardio sessions or some other secondary?

Train a secondary skill. Definitely not cardio, strength or any other physical, learning speed doesn't affect physicals, as in every fighter of the same age train them at the same speed.

I'll try to dig up my old posts for a learning speed guide.

Here you go:

Train a secondary skill, 1-on-1 training with an elite coach. The skill has to be at minimum value ( 1.95 ), or you'll get the wrong results.

After training session, go to the skills snapshot page. Select the skill from the dropdown menu.

Right-click mouse, select View source code (or whatever it's called in your language). A new tab / page opens (in Chrome you'll need to refresh that page). Or just right-click on the bar, select inspect element (or whatever it's called in your language).

Ctrl+F to search the name of the fighter. Or don't if you're just inspecting the element.

Scroll down a few lines until you'll find a line that says i.e. td width="4.3%" background.

Use that number to calculate your learning speed. In this example it's 0.043*150=6.45.

Works for Firefox and Chrome on a PC. I didn't test any other browsers or devices.

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...