TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

saklain

2 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Setting our rivalry aside - has G Wad really been banned from the forums? Ffs smack talk is literally built into the game and we are not allowing it? 

We’re all adults aren’t we?

He has been temp banned for 3 days because people are wearing their "over sensitivity pants"..
I believe they're the same kind of pants that Runt is wearing.. They must shop at the same store!

On that note.. Team Gwad needs a new member. Like now.. Bonus cred. if you shit talk Alfred!.

6 minutes ago, dein93 said:

He has been temp banned for 3 days because people are wearing their "over sensitivity pants"..
I believe they're the same kind of pants that Runt is wearing.. They must shop at the same store!

On that note.. Team Gwad needs a new member. Like now.. Bonus cred. if you shit talk Alfred!.

Or if you don’t want to get banned, then shit talk me. I welcome all smack talk

All shit talk is welcomed and encouraged so long as it doesn't involve racism, pedophillia, George Floyd/Derek Chauvin, nazi imagery, homophobia, the country of Brazil, Barney's wife or the abuse of trusted mods.

Everything else is fair game*

Thank you for your cooperation. 

*what is considered offensive is subject to change at any time. 

• Upvote 1

Gwad and his team seem to have a very blurry idea of what smack talk is.

I'm completely fine with smack talk, it can be fun, spirited, and add some excitement to an event.  Smack talk, to me, is when I talk shit to someone else and they can hear it or see it.  I'm talking shit to that person, in good fun - that's all fine - nil issues with that.

Hey Masterleader.  Your face is stupid.  - Smack talk.  Bad smack talk I'll admit, but you get my point.

However, when a group of managers sit in a discord channel that was created for the tournament, and consistently bitch, whine and complain about other managers (Alfred, Masterleader and others), the moderators, the dude running this tournament (that he has no idea what he's doing, that he's stupid)  and other subjects - this is not smack talk.  This is a bunch of dramatic princesses squabbling and bitching - drama.

So if you guys want to talk smack to me, go ahead, shit talk away, but don't sit in private and carry on like a bunch of spoilt children, and then try and pass it off as smack talk.  I refuse to be involved with childish bull-crap, which is the only reason i'm stepping away from Gwad and his team of toddlers.  Which is a shame, as I was looking forward to the tournament. 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Runt said:

Gwad and his team seem to have a very blurry idea of what smack talk is.

I'm completely fine with smack talk, it can be fun, spirited, and add some excitement to an event.  Smack talk, to me, is when I talk shit to someone else and they can hear it or see it.  I'm talking shit to that person, in good fun - that's all fine - nil issues with that.

Hey Masterleader.  Your face is stupid.  - Smack talk.  Bad smack talk I'll admit, but you get my point.

However, when a group of managers sit in a discord channel that was created for the tournament, and consistently bitch, whine and complain about other managers (Alfred, Masterleader and others), the moderators, the dude running this tournament (that he has no idea what he's doing, that he's stupid)  and other subjects - this is not smack talk.  This is a bunch of dramatic princesses squabbling and bitching - drama.

So if you guys want to talk smack to me, go ahead, shit talk away, but don't sit in private and carry on like a bunch of spoilt children, and then try and pass it off as smack talk.  I refuse to be involved with childish bull-crap, which is the only reason i'm stepping away from Gwad and his team of toddlers.  Which is a shame, as I was looking forward to the tournament. 

So this is purely out of personal interest: seeing as how you’re a hypersensitive non-binary he/she creature, where do you guys/girls/thems stick your tampons? 

Dont think I’ve seen anyone run to a corner, curl up and cry because of some private shit talking.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, imcool said:

So this is purely out of personal interest: seeing as how you’re a hypersensitive non-binary he/she creature, where do you guys/girls/thems stick your tampons? 

Dont think I’ve seen anyone run to a corner, curl up and cry because of some private shit talking.  

No ones crying mate.  I've stated I don't want to be apart of it.  Find a new dude to take my place in the tournament, issue over.  Everyone moves on like nothing was different. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Runt said:

No ones crying mate.  I've stated I don't want to be apart of it.  Find a new dude to take my place in the tournament, issue over.  Everyone moves on like nothing was different. 

Literally all you had to do was mute the discord chat if you didn't care of people shooting the shit.  No need to quit the tournament just because you don't like people talking shit about others.

11 hours ago, imcool said:

Literally all you had to do was mute the discord chat if you didn't care of people shooting the shit.  No need to quit the tournament just because you don't like people talking shit about others.

And here you are, doing much of the same.  Bitching and complaining.  If I don't want to be involved with something or a group of people I have that right.  I was replaced very easily.  It's done.  Move on bro. 

• Upvote 1