TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

saklain

Today G Wad opened up the Forums and what did he see? A big fat warning point from the Forum Gestapo who have clearly been influenced by, or are under the direct control of [censored]

ivNUoB6.png

As you all know, G Wad is a tireless investigator so he quickly unraveled a pressure campaign mounted by one manager from [country censored] who's [relative censored] had a [number censored]-way with Karter and 10 other guys.

These nefarious acts are clearly all part of a plot to divert G Wad's attention from TUF tournament, and ultimately, if successful, drive him out of the tournament entirely. The kingpin behind all of this is obviously [censored], the alleged N**i [completely censored], who believes he sees one opportunity to not suffer the most humiliating embarrassment at the hands of yours truly.

CENSORED NEWS: Al Giordano responds to Project Censored's ...

• Upvote 1

I'm not quite sure what's gone on here but you can be assured that the tireless mods will get to the bottom of this. In the meantime can we just remind people not to spam other people's threads with unrelated posts. Repeat offenders can and will be given appropriate bans

Thank you. 

Honest Alf

• Upvote 1

NEW RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT

- If one of the coaches' team gets an advantage in wins in the round, the coach will get the first pick to make the matchups and the next matchups will be made by draft. In the case that a team member has to fight another member, then that matchup will be randomly chosen.

- Each round is now separated by 3 weeks, instead of 2 weeks. You could check the 1st page of this forum to see the new schedule.

7 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

Today G Wad opened up the Forums and what did he see? A big fat warning point from the Forum Gestapo who have clearly been influenced by, or are under the direct control of [censored]

ivNUoB6.png

As you all know, G Wad is a tireless investigator so he quickly unraveled a pressure campaign mounted by one manager from [country censored] who's [relative censored] had a [number censored]-way with Karter and 10 other guys.

These nefarious acts are clearly all part of a plot to divert G Wad's attention from TUF tournament, and ultimately, if successful, drive him out of the tournament entirely. The kingpin behind all of this is obviously [censored], the alleged N**i [completely censored], who believes he sees one opportunity to not suffer the most humiliating embarrassment at the hands of yours truly.

CENSORED NEWS: Al Giordano responds to Project Censored's ...

OH EM GEE YOU R SOOO FUNNY! Enjoy ur game bra

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TUF Fighter Creations will be tomorrow June 20th. I have sent out a reminder to each manager and wish all of you the best. I will send your fighter contracts from my org soon. I have a private gym called BLAZE GYM in St Petersburg that is nearly empty and has plenty of coaches if anyone is interested. There's no sparring but it is good for increasing your skill values. If anyone needs test fights, let me know and I'll set you up. 

• Upvote 1