TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

saklain

BLAZE MMA PRESENTS SEASON ONE OF TUF (THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER) MMA TYCOON STYLE!

- 18 year old creations - FIGHTS WILL BE 265lbs! You are required to create a fighter from 250-270lbs, nothing more or less.

CREATION DATE : JUNE 20, 2021

- 1st ROUND BEGINS : AUGUST 20, 2021 (two months for training and test fights)

- QUARTER FINALS : SEPTEMBER 10, 2021

- SEMI FINALS : OCTOBER 1, 2021

- FINALS : OCTOBER 22, 2021

RULES

- Each coach will have a team of 8 members including the coach as he will create a fighter as well. 

- If you lose your fight, then you will be eliminated. 

- The team's captain gets the ability to choose the first matchup in the next round if their team wins the most fights that round. The next matchups will be decided by draft.

- You are allowed to have test fights (PM me and I will set you up)

*NOTE : There is a possibility of your team fighting against each other just like in real life TUF. 

REWARDS

- I will put in $110,000 for the final awards and donations will help us increase this amount. So, please donate if you can to make the rewards bigger. But as of now, final awards will be like this:

FIGHTER WHO WINS THE FINAL : $90,000  

WINNING TEAMS MEMBERS : $15,000 EACH MANAGER - $120,000 Total

PLEASE DONATE TO INCREASE REWARDS!

DONATIONS : KELLY MCGRADY - 100k

• Upvote 1

Tempting, but too busy and probably wouldn't go for the no test fight deal as I seem to have bad luck with those.  lol

But sounds fun and I hope it does well.  Good luck to all participating, and curious to see who the other coach will be.  Maybe somebody a rival alliance or something?  Find something that has a back story to it so you can have some fun with write ups if you choose?  

• saklain changed the title to TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

THE SECOND COACH HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT TEAM G WAD WILL FACE OFF AGAINST TEAM MASTER LEADER!

Mixed Martial Arts Management - G Wad VS Mixed Martial Arts Management - Master  Leader

(Very interesting how both managers have similar profiles, what a coincidence)

I also forgot to mention that if you are in the same alliances as either coaches then you will be automatically put on their team. So, managers from The Stepdads will be Team G Wad and if you are from Syndicate then you will be Team Master Leader. Also, we still have spots left so please let me know if your interested as soon as possible.

34 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

The badass chimp or the dumbass chimp?

Also are you going to limit number of participants to allow non alliance members to take part? Otherwise you may as well relabel it Team Syndicate vs Team Stepdads [eg max 2 or max 4]

Good point, the max number of participants from the same alliances will be 3.

18 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

I thought my days of bashing, humiliating and denigrating Finland and the Finnish people were over but they just make it too easy. Fish in a barrel and so forth.

As I said to you in private, you’re just jealous of my superior height, Viking-like beard and ability to drink endless vodka and sit naked in saunas ?

Also Saklain, will the draft happen before or after fighters are created and confirmed?

On 6/3/2021 at 10:58 AM, MasterLeader said:

As I said to you in private, you’re just jealous of my superior height, Viking-like beard and ability to drink endless vodka and sit naked in saunas ?

Also Saklain, will the draft happen before or after fighters are created and confirmed?

Before fighter creation

CONFIRMED MANAGERS

TEAM MASTER LEADER                              TEAM G WAD

Benjamin Halle (133300)                                                    - Alex K. (84400)

- Giuseppe Folioli (120427)

POOL OF MANAGERS

Joe Outlier (39290) - TEAM G WAD

Master Tessin (124340) - TEAM MASTER LEADER

Kelly McGrady (16751) - TEAM MASTER LEADER

Alfred Winterbottom II (118115) - TEAM MASTER LEADER

Optimal MMA Picks (124821) - TEAM MASTER LEADER

Judo Beau (87295) - TEAM MASTER LEADER

Dan Inacan (132721) - TEAM G WAD

Butch Harris Does not get free wins (60096) - TEAM G WAD

Roman Benson (113207) - TEAM MASTER LEADER

Don Xyel (22998) - TEAM G WAD

Runt . (108617) - TEAM G WAD