Diamond Fight Nights (375k+) - Official Media Thread

Rei

RHTaFAh.png

I never was good at doing as I was told, and as I never felt right letting a such beautiful belt like this go to waste, I'd like to happily announce Tokyo's newest MMA promotion - Diamond Fight Nights.

X71uIE2.jpg

We are a 375k+ restricted org as there is no fun only having one out there. We want to see stories, rivalries, cross-promotion and all that fun stuff! DFN will be looking to give a home to any and all fighters 375k+ with the exception of 265+ as it tends to be a wasteland, so please do get in touch if you'd like to join our ranks.

If you know me and have had fighters in Bushido, Budokai FF (or the other not-so-long-lived promotions) then you know I am all about keeping the JMMA spirit alive, and as such, the plan is for DFN's ruleset to follow the same familiar format. Any changes in this will be made clear to all fighters.

Event structure:

Standard bouts are 2 x 10 minute rounds
Championship bouts are 3 x 10 minute rounds
Whole fight scoring (no draws)
Superior fight environment (ring)

aYMnfBg.png

On a final note, it wouldn't be a "Rei org" without a tournament and so I'd like to also announce we will be hosting a Middleweight Grand Prix creation tournament, open to all managers interested and beginning as soon as the participant list is full!

I look forward to once again trying to provide you guys with the best experiences an ID org can offer!

(gotta wait until tomorrow to officially launch in-game)

• Upvote 6

57 minutes ago, Rei said:

18 at the eldest, 16/17 are permitted also, though I don't expect anyone to enter with them

Thanks for the interest, boys!

Tell you what, if someone enters a 16-17 year old fighter in the tourney, then i gotta say, that dude has some balls.

And Rei, everyone knows how good your tourney's are, so it was always gonna happen, best of luck with it mate!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Jung Lao twitter page: I just signed with Diamond Fight Nights and I'm currently in the gym every day. The rounds are 10 minutes and I'm currently getting winded after 7 minutes of sparring and I'm also getting knocked down daily. But I'm improving, finding my style, and iron sharpens iron and Old School Training has some super tough iron.

• Upvote 1