Just going to leave this here...

imcool

I haven't seen CK crying about his 30 day ban too much.

He should be back by now I think I have seen him active in Buzz these past few days. 

Barney is a cuck, not sure if that is a ban-worthy offense but I believe CK got banned for his thoughts on Brazil and Brazilian culture and not for stating the facts on Barney sucking cack for a living. 

Again, I've gone hard on the paint often with other managers and never needed to report their posts when losing the argument. It makes the forums and the upcoming fights even more fun. 

Barney likes to piss CK off, then declines fights and reports him, if he was at least active in the forums afterwards it might even be respected but he hardly is except to start trouble and then snitch like a beta cuck master supreme. he can have all the cacks.

• Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

He should be back by now I think I have seen him active in Buzz these past few days. 

Barney is a cuck, not sure if that is a ban-worthy offense but I believe CK got banned for his thoughts on Brazil and Brazilian culture and not for stating the facts on Barney sucking cack for a living. 

Again, I've gone hard on the paint often with other managers and never needed to report their posts when losing the argument. It makes the forums and the upcoming fights even more fun. 

Barney likes to piss CK off, then declines fights and reports him, if he was at least active in the forums afterwards it might even be respected but he hardly is except to start trouble and then snitch like a beta cuck master supreme. he can have all the cacks.

Karter came out of nowhere accusing me of poaching and trying to start a war talking about signing my guys away out of spite and destroying my org.... 

Idk he seems kind of like a dick

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Coming from the biggest whining complaining second most cringiest pile of garbage on this forum. Keep dodging, you are nothing more than a spin and win credit

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Icon73 said:

Karter came out of nowhere accusing me of poaching and trying to start a war talking about signing my guys away out of spite and destroying my org.... 

yay

happy to at least see we get the same old Karter back and not some domesticated version lol

I got an angry email from CK also about some unpaid debt or something super old lol it is 4/20 though so he might be intoxicated and on his 14th blunt he must be comatose at this point from so much weed and probably just drooling staring at his walls lol 

we are supposed to tag team the Naughtly Crew together and my POWERFUL FRENZ wrote me yesterday poking to see if I needed 10-20-30 MILLION to bet on it. 

I told them I doubt Naughtly Crew can put together that kind of scratch without sucking all the cacks from Hilo to Helsonki so maybe I will just hussle CK again for another 20M but then it might affect our POWERFUL ALLIANCE so not sure what to do.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Icon73 said:

Need the DETZ on this !  The only thing I saw was a post by CK on Buzz and something about "you gonna lose this war" directed at you.

Was he basing himself on facts or just a rumor?  He smokes a lot of weed and that can cause clouding of the brain and paranoia perhaps one of his roster left for Alpha 1 and he assumes some poaching shenanigans ???

• Downvote 1

Rofl typical pussy camara just downvotes and doesn't reply. Keep dodging. You talking money now? 10 mil to fight me with that list I gave, come on. There must be balls somewhere in that ladyboy body of yours

Rofl dumbass just downvotes and leaves without replying again. What a worthless cum guzzling pussy sack of shit. One day ladyboy camara will find his balls

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the thought of anyone putting any effort in order to "manage" to get close to CK is laughable

I put effort in order to get close enough to do THIS to him: 

A quick uppercut on the inside from Trump.
A shot in the inside from Trump.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Archer is rocked!
Trump lands a left hand that snaps the head of Archer backwards.
Oh Archer is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
Trump has Archer pressed against the cage. He pushes Archer back and as he springs towards him off the cage, Trump throws a beautiful elbow that sends Archer crashing to the floor! Trump piles on the pressure with more strikes! Archer is flailing away but he's not defending himself and the referee steps in to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:34 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Donald Trump!
Donald Trump bigged himself up after the win. The crowd seemed to love it.
The defeated Kermit Archer had this to say: 'The election is rigged.'.

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

the thought of anyone putting any effort in order to "manage" to get close to CK is laughable

I put effort in order to get close enough to do THIS to him: 

A quick uppercut on the inside from Trump.
A shot in the inside from Trump.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Archer is rocked!
Trump lands a left hand that snaps the head of Archer backwards.
Oh Archer is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
Trump has Archer pressed against the cage. He pushes Archer back and as he springs towards him off the cage, Trump throws a beautiful elbow that sends Archer crashing to the floor! Trump piles on the pressure with more strikes! Archer is flailing away but he's not defending himself and the referee steps in to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:34 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Donald Trump!
Donald Trump bigged himself up after the win. The crowd seemed to love it.
The defeated Kermit Archer had this to say: 'The election is rigged.'.

Nice shot by Jabbar.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif
Jabbar drops Trump with a hook right on the temple. He thinks about going to the ground but Trump looks back up at him and smiles so Jabbar waves him back to his feet - he obviously thinks he can knock him out after that shot landed.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Trump is rocked!
Trump throws a low kick but his opponent is out of range.
And Jabbar counters with a quick kick to the body but Trump blocks it.
Trump is still on wobbly legs! Can Jabbar finish him?
The crowd applaud the fighters' efforts here as the round comes to an end.
Jabbar explodes with a nice body kick and back out of range. Nice work.
Jabbar throws a head kick but Trump moves out of range.
Jabbar flashes Trump a smile before throwing a beast of a right hand, straight down the pipe. Trump's eyes follow the hand right onto his nose, taking in it's full glory... and then darkness. Trump crumples to the floor! He's out cold! Jabbar punches the air and yells at the top of his lungs - yeeeeeeeeeeah!!!! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:57 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Muhammad Jabbar!
Muhammad Jabbar seemed lost for words in his post fight interview but he remembered to thank his fans and directed everyone to his website.
Donald Trump was interviewed post fight and said 'It was the russians !'.

Nice try on the flex....I guess?

• Upvote 4

never forget :) 

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge James Atkins scores the fight 45:50
Judge Sam Margolis scores the fight 45:50
Judge Daniel Bishop scores the fight 45:50

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Chris Steve!

Chris Steve is the new middleweight champion!

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, andy808 said:

Yawn still undefeated against you ass clown. Keep dodging

aren't you 1-0 when my 18 year old ran into your 25 year old?  lol you have dodged me what? 4 times after that? 

your picks are all against my slow learners I am slowly sacking. Like members of your alliance already told you on these same forums "UNRESTRICTED ID IS WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY" 

lol so if (BIG IF) you have the balls of keeping your early sparring fighters we shall meet at some point. 

That early advantage high primaries give you in restricted is bad in unrestricted though so my bet is you are gonna keep sacking your fighters asa they lose their edge on the competition. 

HAHAHA 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Your fighter was 20 and well past a 25yo stats, rofl yikes you're braindead. And alfred was trolling you about unrestricted, you're even more braindead for not picking that up. I cant really be in open ID when I've been here since Nov 2019 and my first fighter was 355k. You're not exactly very bright

How have I dodged 4 times in your made up world? Present facts. If I would have ever gotten a fight offer against your dumbass I would've instantly accepted knowing it's a free W

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

never forget :) 

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge James Atkins scores the fight 45:50
Judge Sam Margolis scores the fight 45:50
Judge Daniel Bishop scores the fight 45:50

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Chris Steve!

Chris Steve is the new middleweight champion!

Let's take a moment and remember arguably the most pathetic performance in mmat history, shall we?

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=996804

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, andy808 said:

The dumbass even tried cheating creating his fighter underweight thinking it'd go unnoticed. What a tool. Also dont forget the epic 21 clinch attempts and nothing else. Quality manager

Lol this is the guy who got publicly caught multi-ing, had his second account deleted, tried picking up a fighter from that account under his main account only for Mike to take him away.  Literally everything he says is just a joke these days =D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1