Brass Knuckles F.C. - Smack Talk Thread

TheBuster

brassFC.png.86f2da541cdb017da18d45bbc3e68b51.png

Welcome To Brass Knuckles F.C. a 370k org and a HFC affiliate. Young fighters from across the world come here to test their strength and put on a show! All divisions are open from 135 all the way to 265+! If you want a contract feel free to contact Alexei Smirnov or if you need anything just send me a PM. This thread will be for all things BKFC such as rankings and fighter interactions. Now let's get on with the show! 

• Like 3

Now that things are settling we can start signing up fighters for our championship series tournaments.  We will be holding one tournament for each division, 135-265 for our first ever crowned champions.  If we get more members to sign up for 265+ will also hold tournament for that division.  

Each tournament will be a minimum of 8 fighters per division.  Will also send message in game for the newer managers who don't use forums much yet.  As fighters sign up will put them on list here to update everyone.  If you wish to sign up please message me in game or post interest on the forum.  Any fighter not signed to BKFC is more than welcome to sign up and join our ranks for your shot at glory.  All contracts will be 4k/4k/4k entry level.  Experienced managers will be offered 5k/5k/5k if you ask.  

Crowned champions will get a 10k contract signing bonus for their extension along with the belt, fame, glory, and women that come along with it.

Seeding will be random.  Start date for tournaments we hope to kick off by first of June, but this will depend on the sign ups.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

135  (min 1 more)

1. Darren Hunt
2. Pedro Paulo
3. Charles Baudelaire
4. Matthieu Placide
5. Jorge Gamebred
6. Jim Jordan 
7. Braxton Labatt

145  (min 1 more)

1. Nasir Prince
2. Jamie Crossten
3. Kili Disson
4. Ivan Dragonov
5. Roko Matijevic
6. Christian Mathers
7. Emel Arslan

155  (max 5 more)

1. Greg Wraskler
2. Matt Serra Jr
3. Tai Zu
4. Jonny Leech
5. Vincent Vincentius
6. Michael Chandler
7. Stan Marsh
8. Manny Mercado
9. Fili Disson 
10. Maximus Nut Shot
11. Michael Beeton

170  (max 1 more)

1. Alessandro Berlusconi
2. Terry Atkins
3. Dustin Butcher
4. Nori Voluspa
5. Wolfgang VonMildenstein
6. Jorge Pereira Pinto
7. Van Der Ley
8. Zaire Buceba
9. Andy Shape
10. Pierre Bernard
11. Daniel Davis
12. Rico Paco
13. Jun Fan Lee
14. Zakhar Markov
15. Osmany Pizziconi

185  (max 4 more)

1. Joseph Kimberson
2. Koa Royal
3. Blade Wilson
4. Anton Jackson
5. Bofur Widehat
6. Henry Ford
7. Pooky Steve
8. Theon Ryan
9. Marko Zrinski
10. Lucas Campos
11. Willa Dthot
12. Kiki Kolehmainen

205  (max 5 more)

1. Robert Lee
2. AJ Brown 
3. Tony Harris 
4. Stoner Steve
5. Long Dong
6. Mike Brown
7. Alan Beachspan
8. Hrvoje Palmotic
9. Juan Esposito Andres
10. Zachary Klimenko
11. Gunnar Gunnarsson

265  (Full)

1. Yannick N'Sakala
2. Greg Hammer
3. Terry Bricard
4. Hiroshi Yamashita
5. Antun Simunic
6. Geraint Jones
7. Roman Emelianenko
8. Maximilian Bonaparte

• Upvote 1

Nice to see you're getting it started.  I'll throw in 50k to the winner of each divisional championship.  And anyone wanting a sponsorship can contact me for a sponsorship from Hardcore Alchemy and/or Hardcore clothing.   The finalist for each division will be given 10k sponsorship renewals.  This is on top of the 50k prize to the winners.

Good luck everyone! Alexi is doing a great job and if you ever need anything I'm here to help.  This org is all about fighters and managers having a good time and developing their fighters.  So if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask Alexi, Andrew, or myself.  Any newer managers are encouraged to reach out for advice and tips to help maximize your gaming experience.  I'll have Andrew send out a mail later with some helpful tips for new managers about energy, morale, and training.  These seem to be some of the biggest issues for new managers starting off.  

Again, best of luck to all of you!

• Upvote 3

BKFC 2 - Red vs Bravo - Results

MAIN EVENT: Edgar Bravo def Broklyn Red

Felix Lengyel def Armani Bleak

Sora Kamei def Conan Shields

Darren Hunt def Charles Baudelaire

Oorchi Takeuchi def Pedro De Campo

Lucas Campos def Fritz Kongo

Berserker Knight def Michael Beeton

Chrysanthos Xanthopoulos def Dustin Butcher

Kentrail Colamarino def Tai Zu

Terry Atkins def JJ Olatunji

KO of The Night: Terry Atkins

Sub of The Night: Lucas Campos

Fight of The Night: Chrysanthos Xanthopoulos vs Dustin Butcher

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/20/2021 at 8:56 AM, Andrew1221 said:

Darren Hunt
Pedro Paulo
Charles Baudelaire
Matthieu Placide

Nasir Prince

Greg Wraskler
Matt Serra Jr
Tai Zu
Jonny Leech
Vincent Vincentius
Michael Chandler
Stan Marsh

Alessandro Berlusconi
Terry Atkins
Dustin Butcher
Nori Voluspa
Wolfgang VonMildenstein
Jorge Pereira Pinto
Van Der Ley
Zaire Buceba
Andy Shape

Joseph Kimberson
Koa Royal
Blade Wilson
Anton Jackson
Bofur Widehat
Henry Ford
Pooky Steve
Theon Ryan

Robert Lee
AJ Brown 
Tony Harris 
Stoner Steve
Long Dong

Yannick N'Sakala
Greg Hammer
Terry Bricard
Hiroshi Yamashita

Jun Fan Lee - 170

Roman Emelianenko - 265

Thanks

• Upvote 2

BKFC 4 - Dthot vs Grochowik - Preview

Hello MMA fans I’m Alexei Smirnov here today to give you your preview for BKFC 4. This will be my first preview of many BKFC events to come in the future. For this preview I will be writing about the co-main event and main event plus one or two chosen fights I want to talk about. We have a lot of great fights and young contenders to get to. The fans in Montreal are in for a good one!

Dillon "The Villain" Hardman vs Marko "The Butcher" Zrinski

My chosen fight to write about for tonight's Dillon “The Villain” Hardman (0-2-0) taking on Marko “The Butcher” Zrinski (1-0-0). This was my chosen fight for the night as both these two prospects have a lot of potential and have similar skill levels. Hardman is yet to get a win in his professional career but he shows a lot of skill that has yet to be shown. Hardman has a granite chin and has only lost both of his fights due to decision. He hasn’t shown us his KO power but, he is definitely hard to KO! Hardman seems to be a better grappler than Zrinski so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go for a lot of cliches and wear his opponent down. Zrinski is coming off of a close decision win where he used his boxing and striking to great effect. Clearly a striker by nature I bet we’ll be seeing him go for a lot of head strikes in this fight. Zrinski was unable to KO his opponent on the last go around and it’ll be even harder against Hardman. Zrinski we are looking to out strike his opponent and hopefully the judges side with him.

My pick: Hardman via TKO (strikes)

There are many unknowns about this fight but, from the things I do know I think Hardman can pick up his first win here. I doubt Zrinski can KO him here or even close and if Hardman can get a few clinches I think he can finish it. Still a close one and if it comes to a decision I could see Zrinski getting a win. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Co-Main Event: Matteo "Chef" Bottura vs Maciej "Mouse" Michura

Now we have Matteo “Chef” Bottura (2-0-0) taking on Maciej “Mouse” Michura (2-1-0). Both fighters coming off of two straight wins so who can keep the momentum? Bottura is still undefeated in his short career and he looks to keep it that way. His granite chin is notable although won’t matter too much in this matchup as Michura is a grappler. Bottura also seems to have good KO power as he has finished both of his fights. Bottura has great striking although a weaker ground game which could be used against him in this fight. Bottura has a lot of potential to be a great fighter in BKFC showing great hiddens and an ability to win fights. Let’s see how he does in this matchup. Michura is the elder to Bottura and is coming off two straight wins. His first fight was a fast KO but he's bounced back since. Michura is very clearly a grappler with both of his wins coming via Kimura but, he has an obvious weak spot in his standup game and chin. Michura is a master at getting an early takedown and keeping his opponent there. If he can get a takedown I could see him ending the fight fast.

My pick: Bottura via KO (Punch)

Bottura has only managed TKO’s in his career so far but I see him getting a clean KO in this fight. Michura has shown that his chin isn’t that great getting KO’d in 12 seconds. If Bottura can avoid the early takedown it’ll only take one shot to get a KO. Bottura is a great up and coming prospect and I can see him doing great things.

Main Event: Willa Dthot vs Adam "Bear" Grochowik

Now it’s time for the main event of the evening. It’s Willa Dthot (2-0-0) taking on Adam “Bear” Grochowik (4-1-0). Lots of momentum on these two as they’ve been doing a lot of winning and not much losing. Dthot is currently undefeated after two TKO wins. Dthot is a striking with elite Muay Tai and great striking. He has lots of power in his hands and KO almost anyone. He’ll be looking to clinch Grochowik and use his Muay Tai and wrestling to end it from there. With a deadly mix of powerful striking and good clinch ability Dthot can defeat most stand up fighters. Grochowik is a man who was very dominant in Madness with 4 finishes and only one loss via sub. Grochowik has shown that he can finish opponents consistently and he has never had a fight go longer than the first round.  Grochowik’s specialty is his boxing with great striking I doubt this fight will see any ground action. Grochwik’s main flaw is that he can cut easily, luckily that hasn’t been a huge factor for him so far. With a lot of wins and experience under his belt Grochwik has the advantage there. Who will win this BKFC main event? Let’s find out!

My pick: Dthot via TKO (Strikes)

This was a hard fight to pick for but, I have to go with Dthot. Dthot has the ability to take this fight into the clinch and I don’t think Grochwik can do much about that. With Dthot’s power he can match Grochwik’s striking as well and cuts could play a factor too. Grochowik’s best option would be to finish the fight as early as possible which we’ve seen him too. Grochwik can feel free to prove me wrong. Great main event for this event.

Overall a great looking event folks and thanks to all the managers helping me and participating. These picks are in good fun and I mean no offense, feel free to prove my picks wrong too! Have a great rest of your day and remember to…

STAY HARDCO- wait wrong org

• Upvote 1

I would like to speak as a messenger for my clients after the Test Fights card.

Geraint had some choice words for Donald Trump. *ahem* “Donald ‘Plump’, if you spent as much time in the gym as you did eating KFC and cake then you’d be a middleweight world champion. Take this s*** serious , make weight and let’s reschedule this! I’m going to beat the brakes off you, you pathetic excuse for an athlete. I’ve seen Sumo fighters with better physiques than you and that’s coming from this chubby lad from the Valleys. Do not forget, I am 125-0 in pub brawls son and I’ll do you in!”

Eloquent as always.

Pierre’s tune was less aggressive.

”Shout out to Alessandro, that guy hits like a truck! Sorry to my team and my fans for not getting the W tonight. I got caught and never fully recovered. It’s a well known fact I use the first round as a feeling out period and sadly, Alessandro didn’t give me chance. Well done mate, I hope we can run this back sometime!”

Juan seemed to be more critical of his own performance despite getting the win.

”I feel like I let a lot of people down. I’m a much more exciting and explosive fighter than I let loose in the cage tonight. I promise to bring that flare next time around. I’m happy to have got the win but, I felt I could’ve set a stronger pace throughout. I’m conditioned I train all year round and looking back... I could’ve easily got a finish in the third if I’d just have started as strong and fast as I did in the third. Onwards and upwards!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Christian Mathers post fight interview after his systematic domination of Emel Arslan.

”Mr Smirnov? Put some respect on my name! Coming off a loss, looking like I didn’t have the heart and I come out here. I come out here a blue belt and deliver a ground domination to a f**king purple belt! You get what I’m saying? Feed me whoever! I’ll outbox a boxer, outclinch a Muay Thai fighter, outkick a Taekwondo fighter, outwrestle a D1 Level wrestler and even submit a black belt! Let’s go!”

9 minutes ago, JB90 said:

15942048188976.jpg

Jonny Leech 

With the tournament taking awhile to get going, any chance of a quick fight beforehand ?

Christian Mathers would like me to speak on his behalf.

”If you can cut that extra pound of body fat down to 145, I’ll do you in for an easy W inside the cage. Let’s go Leech!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/17/2021 at 12:56 PM, JB90 said:

Send the fight 

Christian Mathers would like to speak.

”As long as you don’t turn up like you did against Tai Zu, you should be fine right? Just do me a favour and turn up to fight yeah? Not that it’ll matter. I don’t even give you a punchers chance against me. I’m about to catch Jonny Leech a right peach, see what I did there? I’ll try not to hurt you too bad.”

• Upvote 1

Geraint Jones would like to call out for a future opponent.

“I would like to personally call out three fighters who are... bums! I would like to call out Donald “Plump”, you fat f***, couldn’t even make weight for our fight so, we need to reschedule and go for it! I’ll do you in chubster!”

”Secondly, Dwayne Johnson? Can you smell what I’m cooking? An arse whooping for you. You are literally the least gifted athlete I’ve ever seen and my gran throws punches faster than you ya big oaf. I’ll knock you out in one!”

”Lastly, Shayne Miller? I’ll slap you up after a cigarette and a beer for fun. You are a worthless excuse of a fighter and I don’t know why the hell BKFC would ever sign someone as shocking as you. God, I’d love to knock you the f*** out!”

• Upvote 1