Master Leader Gifs for sale

MasterLeader

I think you misunderstood him.  He's just giving you advice bro, not trying to be negative.  He's not trying to monopolize.  But now that the cats out of the bag on how you guys make your gifs, you'll have a lot more people doing it.. aka Skenoj's sudden onslaught of gifs.  

It's just like other avatars.  I've seen many use the same base, but as long as the face is different, it's not a big deal.  If a manager has a problem with it, that's on them.  I can understand them not liking it, but as Master said, if it's a main stream MMA fighter, there's a very good chance his image/likeness has already been used before.  It should be rejected by Mike if it's the exact same avatar, but likely isn't the same.  

No need for anyone to get upset, just keep doing the great work and things will sort themselves out.  My only fear is that with a sudden surge in gifs Mike will start to decline more and more of them because he already doesn't seem to be a big fan of gif avatars as it is.

23 hours ago, pjrfin said:

I've never seen that original gif before, but I could still tell that it's Tom Brady ( it's him, right ? ) even with the different face. I don't know if that's a bad thing when comes to accepting avatars.

if he took off the pads and took off the eye black, you'd not know it was Tom Brady.  lol  

I mean... it's the GOAT so it's hard to not recognize him.  Just like the 100k McGreggor avatars out there.. most of them look nothing like him, but with the beard and tattoos, you know it's him.  But if you used his avatar and covered his tattoos and had no beard, you'd never know.

4 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

These are great.

can I have Ngannou?

He’s all yours man - send cash if/when approved. Happy to do variations/custom work if not. I have a feeling this won’t be approved but no harm in trying.

EDIT - Sold Brady to JW Hardman due to no inactivity. From now on imma sell straight up because auctions are for greedy bastards (and I am not greedy as you can tell from my reasonable prices :D )

On 3/19/2021 at 2:44 PM, stpierrecanada said:

These are great.

can I have Ngannou?

I saw it wasn't approved (i imagine due to being too zoomed out / not avatarry enough), so made you two new versions:

mBHLeYR.gif jn4n08k.gif N4BloYJ.gif

The first is same as original, but more zoomed and the second is a new face altogether and much more likely to be approved i reckon. (The third is the original for reference)

5 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

LMAO what a joke.

Why would someone downvote me buying an avatar?  Hide behind your keyboard much?  Kind of chicken shit, eh?

I guess if it's Clubber Winger, I can understand.. but otherwise.. seriously, wtf?

Yeah someone has been getting pleasure from downvoting my shit - I upvoted your post

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/26/2021 at 2:29 AM, Bleakardor said:

LMAO what a joke.

Why would someone downvote me buying an avatar?  Hide behind your keyboard much?  Kind of chicken shit, eh?

I guess if it's Clubber Winger, I can understand.. but otherwise.. seriously, wtf?

I have no clue what you talking about haven't even checked forum nowadays; mostly hell even lost interest playing the game lol

1 hour ago, ClubberWinger said:

I have no clue what you talking about haven't even checked forum nowadays; mostly hell even lost interest playing the game lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5528369

I believe he said that because he bought a Clubber GIF. ANd you are Clubber Winger. Got it?

• Upvote 1

New pricing - $150k for 1 ; $250k for 2

Film/TV edition

#18 (Don't Talk About Fight Club)

iAP5D2J.gif

#19 (Fight Club Cig)

LEnS1Gw.gif 051xAya.gif

#20 (Fight Club 3)

QLoolGM.gif

#21 (Jax Teller)

Nfpfnss.gif

#22 (Jax Teller 2)

rHNeWW6.gif

#23 (Breaking Bad)

QF0W4Na.gif

#24 (GOT 1)

tM0Dk4Z.gif

#25 (GOT 2)

ErtZhU0.gif

#26 (GOT 3)

7qFdVZl.gif

#27 (GOT 4)

FULVMSJ.gif

#28 (Money Heist 1)

4qcpJjl.gif

#29 (Money Heist 2)

A8lOmMu.gif

#30 (Office US)

jtoLnqv.gif

#31 (Peaky Blinders)

6eWonlc.gif

#32 (Hans Solo)

X32AaFE.gif

#33 (Tony Soprano)

ZB3hqkd.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, pjrfin said:

#18 (Don't Talk About Fight Club)

#23 (Breaking Bad)

#25 (GOT 2)

I'll take these three. 400k upon approval.

I like how Jon Snow looks more like Brian Ortega than Kit Harington. And Mike looks a bit like Josh Brolin.

Thanks dude - they’re yours. I have started diversifying the MMA Tycoon faces used (as Mike Tycoon has voiced his displeasure over people using the same faces) and gone from using the same 3 or 4 to now using up to 8 different faces.

If you need any custom work doing / any amendments to existing ones then I am your man. 

I don’t just use an app (and neither does Skenoj or the other guy), but it of course helps!

24 avatars remain for sale (as per page 1)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

I don’t just use an app (and neither does Skenoj or the other guy), but it of course helps!

I don't really care if the avatars are easy or difficult to make. I haven't even looked into making my own, PS and GIMP scare me. I've bought from Skenoj and JB90 and others too. I probably need to cool it for a while, since this buy puts me over a million spent on avatars in under a month.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

They’re yours

Shame Emil Ruusuvuori doesn’t have any good gifs! Although my cousin tells me he’s not very big in Finland

Well, I had to google his name, so that's how well known he is here. I've seen him get some press, but if he starts winning tournaments or makes a deep run in a major, he'll blow up. Jarkko Nieminen was a big star here during his career, and he only won a couple of tournaments, IIRC.

Check your messages, I sent you a suggestion.