How not to run a Org

The1rstSaint

I got a little flack a while back, which was funny considering who the flack was coming from a true piece of garbage in Tycoon history. He questioned my ability to book fights hahahahaha.

Anyway if a guy just signs with a org he should not be granted a title fight in his first fight in my opinion. There are some cases where a org owner may not have any choice, but in this certain case what in the actual F$$K are you thinking here. Here is a the fight in question, yes i am a little biased as the manager  of the champ is a alliance mate of mine, and i absolutely can not stand the guy who is clearly taken advantage of some newbie org owner. 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=366894&fidb=367636

First off there is literally 12 fighters ahead of the challenger here in this orgs 205 division. 

2nd its his first fight in the org after a disgusting match up in his last outing which proves my point further that Camara is a piece of shit>https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1031852 Useless primaries across the board c'mon man. 

Back to the case in point, An org owner that lets a lowlife manager weasel his way into a unwarranted title fight should be called out. 

So Oliver Porsche Im calling you out whats up with this shit?

• Upvote 5

what are you babbling aboot? 

Do you even know who Big Herc is? 

15535592036145.jpg

Big Herc "Sub Zero":  Bank Robber, YouTube Star, Entrepreneur, Author, Motivational Speaker, former Adult Film Star. Big Herc can do it all, even your wife!

Here he is without his mask surrounded by his POWERFUL FRENS like Piano...

Of course Herc is gonna get a title shot asa he lands on any org.  A few reasons:

1- I am his manager, I have lots of name recognition, accolades and I can beat anybody in the game on any given day.

2- He is coming off a big win

3- It's fucking Big Herc !  YouTube star (FRESH OUT) , please don't tell me you have never listened to his show. 

Any other questions???? 

Rich Piana And Big Herc taking scoops. - YouTube

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You should private message him. 

Not cool attacking another org owner this way.  

You assume so many things like him and I cooking this up, I jut sign dotted lines man, shift trainings here and there.  I had no idea I was even fighting Skauggs , is he upset in any way about this fight? 

He accepted right away.  I will message him now and see what his problem is. 

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

You should private message him. 

Not cool attacking another org owner this way.  

You assume so many things like him and I cooking this up, I jut sign dotted lines man, shift trainings here and there.  I had no idea I was even fighting Skauggs , is he upset in any way about this fight? 

He accepted right away.  I will message him now and see what his problem is. 

Oh now your playing Mr Nice guy, don't you have a quickie mart to run? You damn well what your doing bitch!

• Downvote 1

In other news I was snowboarding today and was getting ready to put 2k on Alex Caceres fighting tonight, to my surprise I got home and SIA was offering a -165 line ! 

$1650.00 to win $1000.00 on Caceres.  This is such a lock tonight it's not even funny.  But the greatest win is saving $350 by just shopping the best line.  I'm soooooo stoked for this card tonight I'm probably gonna watch it on Discord and live bet throughout the night like I always do. 

I have been is a crazy roll this year and end of last year :)  Up almost 16 units and February is not even finished !! 

Last week was heartbreaking as Blaydes was cruising to win me some money and ended up getting crushed by this guy lol 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350058

• Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

In other news I was snowboarding today and was getting ready to put 2k on Alex Caceres fighting tonight, to my surprise I got home and SIA was offering a -165 line ! 

$1650.00 to win $1000.00 on Caceres.  This is such a lock tonight it's not even funny.  But the greatest win is saving $350 by just shopping the best line.  I'm soooooo stoked for this card tonight I'm probably gonna watch it on Discord and live bet throughout the night like I always do. 

I have been is a crazy roll this year and end of last year :)  Up almost 16 units and February is not even finished !! 

Last week was heartbreaking as Clydes was cruising to win em some money and ended up getting crushed by this guy lol 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350058

Im sure you will be in Discord rambling to yourself about it all. Go get a early start everyone needs a good laugh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, The1rstSaint said:

Im sure you will be in Discord rambling to yourself about it all. Go get a early start everyone needs a good laugh.

Actually a lot of people follow my bets.  They obviously don't bet as heavy as I do but some win a couple of hundos here and there. 

You can see my history, I have been winning tons since I started posting on Discord and I always post screenshots of my wins and massive losses. 

don't be so upset , look at this next fight ! 

I mean, this is a dream fight for anyone playing this game, Big Herc will get here, or not, someday.  

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=326268&fidb=330872 

• Downvote 2