Having just returned and with running an organisation being costly business I'm looking to supplement my income in order to keep it above board while I build a fighter roster.

To that end, I will be creating graphics of any type be it Posters (Animated), Avatars (Animated), Logos (You know the drill), Belts (I made the GAMMA belt way back when).

Here's some of my favourite work:

UYCG6cI.pngp5HKXIr.pngkWAnOKw.pngNdiVJAO.pngWoRx7RY.pngFAqB67t.png0zrLmw6.pngpKOZg4N.gifIHL4Bnm.gif

For those that doubted the GAMMA Claim, here it is in all of its glory :D 

C35wccg.png

I'm not going to claim to be good at making any of these graphics especially since some of the examples were made years ago but I have a few rules as is customary:

- When requesting an avatar, provide a link to the fighter that the avatar is intended for.

- No payment if you're not satisfied.

- No payment until the avatar is approved.

- Place are request by mailing me and/or posting on this thread.

Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Hoooooollllly shit, what a sick poster!!!!!! 
Fuck yeah, this is my 'poster of the year' nomination for 2021, message me if I would forget at that time please.
Badass stuff man. 

Hahah thanks, I'll be sure to remind you.

9 hours ago, Gator001 said:

Great stuff Vlad, you got skills and a great eye

Thank you mate.

A poster for the up-coming Island Xtreme Fighting event: ]

IXF2.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Do you currently accept custom requests? If so, send me a PM please in the game, I have a project for you. 

I do accept custom requests but I have a lot of pending requests so I might not be able to look into your project for a while.

On another note, I started a Clothing Company 30 minutes ago: Knock Out Clothing: https://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=6487

New Designs will be added every week, with the older designs retired. Having started the company on a Saturday, I'd appreciate you all having a look to help push us towards the 500 a week. The theme of the store is quite dark but only 50 of each design will be available per week. SIGN UP to our Mailing List to be the first to know when a new design has been released.

Existing designs will not be re-ordered once they sell out.

161504660020.jpg16150483872.jpg16150483081.jpg

16150471371.jpg16150484175.jpg16150483414.jpg

• Upvote 1