Skill went from Elite ++ to 0

BuffMinion

I have a fighter David King (358812) that after the morning training session of 2/18/2021 went from "Elite 15 ++" in Escapes to " ,".

David King (22) 2021-02-18 Escapes Elite, 15 , 16 Negative Pop - -0.36 skill drop last session

On his fighter profile page it shows his Escape skill as "()"

Escapes   ()

On the tycoon assistant page when you scroll down to his section, it shows ", (0) ++"

Escapes , (0)++

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Mike was able to resolve the issue but it only seems temporary. For future reference if anyone else runs into this problem.

Messages w/ Mike:

Error Reporting: Skill Went From Elite to 0 2021-02-18 10:08:45
Hi Mike I made a post in the error reporting forum about the issue in full detail if you could take a look. I had a skill go from 15 Elite ++ to 0.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66544-skill-went-from-elite-to-0/

Re: Error Reporting: Skill Went From Elite to 0 2021-02-18 16:22:50
 you went over 150. i've sorted it for you now but don't keep training it cos it will just happen again... i need to program in a block on that... i think there's just one missing for that one skill. 

Re: Re: Error Reporting: Skill Went From Elite to 0 2021-02-19 01:37:12
Thanks for the fix Mike. Yeah he didn't do any skill specific training for Escapes it was a BJJ sparring that sent him over the top if that info helps in anyway. Please lmk when you put the block in place so I can resume BJJ sparring.

Re: Re: Re: Error Reporting: Skill Went From Elite to 0 2021-02-19 03:27:43
 you can keep doing it mate... just lemme know if it happens again and i'll sort it.

1 hour ago, duphus said:

It used to do that on cardio when you got over 150. Can't remember it going to actual zero but maybe showed a comma (,) not sure if that's the same thing or it makes it read the skill as zero but with cardio it was fine and read 150+

yeah that cardio bug still happens from time to time with my fighters but like you said it never actually changes anything with their cardio so I never reported it. I initially thought this was going to be the same thing but unfortunately it wasn't.

• 3 weeks later...

I get that message weekly about one of my fighters for transitions but when I check it says 15 (0) ++... Idk if it's a glitch but I like it because it keeps saying it's been (0) weeks since it popped so it probably won't ever get the ticker to decline but with dude doing 6 bjj sessions a week it probably wouldn't ever de-pop anyways.

On 3/12/2021 at 9:36 AM, SavageMMa said:

I get that message weekly about one of my fighters for transitions but when I check it says 15 (0) ++... Idk if it's a glitch but I like it because it keeps saying it's been (0) weeks since it popped so it probably won't ever get the ticker to decline but with dude doing 6 bjj sessions a week it probably wouldn't ever de-pop anyways.

upon further review, I have actually been getting these false "de-pops" on my guy for well over a year now and for about 3 months of it, it was happening EVERYDAY,  now it just happens 1-2 times a week.