Island!?

Ikkitakeda

Yeah I mailed Mike, although I'm sure a few others have. Only seems to be a problem if you have filled all of your current fighter slots.

I had 24 out of 25 slots filled, and it allowed me to make 2 fighters (e.g. 1 more slot, and 1 free slot). When I went to make the '2nd free slot' and a 3rd island guy it errored out.

10 minutes ago, MiikeSnow said:

Yeah I mailed Mike, although I'm sure a few others have. Only seems to be a problem if you have maxed out your fighter slots.

I had 24 out of 25 slots filled, and it allowed me to make 2 fighters (e.g. 1 more slot, and 1 free slot). When I went to make the '2nd free slot' and a 3rd island guy it errored out.

I only have 18 fighter slots and it still wouldn’t let me make a second island fighter, so it’s not a 26 fighter slot problem

10 minutes ago, MiikeSnow said:

Yeah I mailed Mike, although I'm sure a few others have. Only seems to be a problem if you have maxed out your fighter slots.

I'm not at max fighter slots, I'm at 12. +1 Island fighter, 

7 hours ago, popart said:

I think I managed to be the first one?! Unfortunately, while it says I can create two island fighters on my profile, when I went to create the second fighter it says I have already reached my maximum number of fighters...

Same problem, here.
There were 3 slots. After the creation of the second fighter, the third slot disappeared.
(plus the two fighters slots I acquired yesterday and, when released, I will have 5 fighters on the Island)

Soif I am not gravely mistaken I had 5 free regular fighter slots + 2 for the Island fighters. I started creating fighters for Island with intention of making 5 of those using 3 of my regular open slots for Island plus both of the special Island fighter slots. I managed to create 4 Island fighters till game started preventing me from creating any fighters whatsoever. So yeah this is not working out as intended.

9 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Ahhh don't worry about it lads. The first day is always going to have some stumbling blocks....you know...such as the most obvious multi acc org I've ever seen ?

If you have something to report Mike actually takes The Island very seriously and will close any funny business if they cheat the Island rules.

Just write to him like for any other issue and he can investigate. 

4 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

If you have something to report Mike actually takes The Island very seriously and will close any funny business if they cheat the Island rules.

Just write to him like for any other issue and he can investigate. 

Yeah I dropped him a message. I know the shit show S4 and S5 had with The Island and orgs crashing so it's better it gets sorted right away. If anyone's wondering who I'm talking about for the record it's Tortuga. When you look into at least their fighters as of yesterday, it's guys who all haven't fought in like 7 months but exclusively always fought on the same orgs etc. Clear as day. I got to the point I stopped offering contracts because I could tell who was going to sign for them before it even happened.

FYI to people as well, I've dropped my signing bonus down to $1. Obviously it'll mean people having faith in me, but I intend us to smash all the records for fighter pay out of the water this season. I have a rough idea of what the first event will make and we should be good from then on, but I also don't like seeing the first event's expenses under the current balance of the org. Just wanted to post that out publicly so no one's wondering why it just happened to them haha.

PS. Just to qualify the above

As of right now there are 20 managers with fighters signed to Tortuga. Of those 20 managers, this is how many of them fought for the following promotions;

MMA ATTACK  - 18

Savage MMA  - 11

PL MMA - 14

Also bare in mind that PL MMA ran events over a year ago, so it's not like they've all just joined.

From the entire roster, only Matt Wispe and Marius Catalin have either not fought for those orgs or fought for plenty others (ie. those are the only two legit guys).

The mad thing is, half of these accounts are from 2015-2016, so has the guy been doing this shit for half a decade?

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, Monsieur.Camara said:

Making 4 fighters lol 

I usually dominate along with no more than 1 or 2 managers the heavy and super heavy divisions in the biggest (and usually only left standing by seasons end) orgs but this year I happen to have spots so I get to smash in 4 divisions.

Gonna cover 170, 265, 265+ and 1 more division. Probably gonna make proper projects.

Glad people are letting up on you on here, I am about to scroll through every post you've made in forums and upvote them lmao I can't believe you had so many haters over the last few years... ?

• Downvote 1

What are the odds that after I mention about a promotion called Savage MMA, that a guy who has nothing to do with it called SavageMMA is the next guy posting haha.

At the risk of ruining my street cred, I actually sent Camara an apology a few weeks ago. When I came back and he was immediately like "Oh you're this guy I know all about you" I just assumed it was an old multi acc. Turns out when I was looking for old Highland Games info for the new org, that Camara had mentioned the promotion loads of times in a really positive light and had clearly done his research on it. Probably didn't think I made enough of an impression for someone to have recognized me like that haha

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

What are the odds that after I mention about a promotion called Savage MMA, that a guy who has nothing to do with it called SavageMMA is the next guy posting haha.

At the risk of ruining my street cred, I actually sent Camara an apology a few weeks ago. When I came back and he was immediately like "Oh you're this guy I know all about you" I just assumed it was an old multi acc. Turns out when I was looking for old Highland Games info for the new org, that Camara had mentioned the promotion loads of times in a really positive light and had clearly done his research on it. Probably didn't think I made enough of an impression for someone to have recognized me like that haha

HAHA I didn't even see that part! I have nothing to do with that company lmao I made my account name on here on the forum before I fully committed to the "Doc Dannis" role that's funny as hell though! ?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SavageMMa said:

HAHA I didn't even see that part! I have nothing to do with that company lmao I made my account name on here on the forum before I fully committed to the "Doc Dannis" role that's funny as hell though! ?

Yeah when I saw the last post I was like "Damn that guys not gonna try and defend his clear multi accs is he?" and then was confused af when it had absolutely nothing to do with me. Had to go on to your profile to see that you'd never had anything to do with it haha. Funny coincidence.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SavageMMa said:

Glad people are letting up on you on here, I am about to scroll through every post you've made in forums and upvote them lmao I can't believe you had so many haters over the last few years... ?

I don't need them to "let me up" lol

I just need them to click "accept" when that fight offer vs my roster comes calling :) 

I swear it feels like I fight only FinnFighters or Blake Phoenix week in week out :) Action Jackson accepts also, he is badarse.

Blake and I actually coordinated and we made Island fighters on different divisions so we can SMESH

The island end of season tourney is the only thing left for me to win so hopefully this year is the year :) 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I don't need them to "let me up" lol

I just need them to click "accept" when that fight offer vs my roster comes calling :) 

I swear it feels like I fight only FinnFighters or Blake Phoenix week in week out :) Action Jackson accepts also, he is badarse.

Blake and I actually coordinated and we made Island fighters on different divisions so we can SMESH

The island end of season tourney is the only thing left for me to win so hopefully this year is the year :) 

Hell yeah bro, good luck!

2/3 Island gyms opened today are already "Closing on Thursday" , so very strange. 

Anyways, we should make this the official Season 12 Island thread anyways so posting here :)

Went 3-0 so far this season so very happy with the Island so far. 

To celebrate we went out hunting !  hmm hmm I foresee another 3-0 here :) 

#Rideordiiiiie 

Image result for beach butts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

2/3 Island gyms opened today are already "Closing on Thursday" , so very strange. 

Anyways, we should make this the official Season 12 Island thread anyways so posting here :)

Went 3-0 so far this season so very happy with the Island so far. 

To celebrate we went out hunting !  hmm hmm I foresee another 3-0 here :) 

#Rideordiiiiie 

Image result for beach butts

I'm all for this post being the official island season chat. Partially because I made it and the other because it's already in my content. I'll admit I'm that kind of lazy.